Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Some questions

JxWizz
    JxWizz
    Common

Chaotic Username : Jerey104
    Chaotic Coins : 9

Some questions Empty Some questions

Post by JxWizz Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:05 am

It has been a very very long time since ive played Chaotic. And with the game dead now (or rather in a coma) it impossible to look up rules on how to play outside the general ones in the rulebook. So I need some help with a few things that are confusing me.

1a) Mugic: Can any one of my creatures cast mugic even if they are not currently engaged in a battle? (ex: can a creature in the back of my line-up who is not engaged with another creature use his mugic counters to cast a mugic to do damage to the opposing creature attacking my other creature in battle?)

1b) If not what about abilities? Can a creature not engaged use its ability that requires a mugic counter to activate?

2a) Defender: If a creature next to a creature with defender is attacked I can switch places with them. So dose that mean they switch permanently for the rest of that turn? If i have a creature switch places dose that mean the creature with defender will continue the battle with the engaged creature till one is coded?

2b) If that is indeed the case, can i use the defender ability at any point so long as the creature I switch with is being attacked. (For example if the adjacent creature is about to be coded by a attack can the defender creature switch places before it gets coded?)

Killua34341
    Killua34341
    Common

Chaotic Username : Killua34341
    Chaotic Coins : 24

Some questions Empty Re: Some questions

Post by Killua34341 Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:41 am

1a&b) engaged or not engaged any creature with counters CAN use mugic cards , abilities to opposing engaged or not engaged creatures.

2a)yes.

2b) you get the choice at the begging of combat only , when the adjacent creature  is engaged you can switch only.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:02 pm

JxWizz wrote:
    2a) Defender: If a creature next to a creature with defender is attacked I can switch places with them. So dose that mean they switch permanently for the rest of that turn? If i have a creature switch places dose that mean the creature with defender will continue the battle with the engaged creature till one is coded?
    When you choose to defend a creature the creatures will switch places permanently. And the creature that defended will battle with your opponent's creature normally. So its pretty much as if the defender was in the other space to begin with.

Killua34341 wrote:2b) you get the choice at the begging of combat only , when the adjacent creature  is engaged you can switch only.
    So when your opponent declares the attack, then you have to choose whether to defend or not.
    JxWizz
    JxWizz
    Common

Chaotic Username : Jerey104
    Chaotic Coins : 9

Post by JxWizz Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:52 pm

Ok thank you both very much. Ive been spending a few days making a temp deck (since I have no cards) on the trading card website and I needed to know this before I could finish.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:18 am