Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

Royal Silence

SilentStriker
    newb

Chaotic Username : SilntStriker
    Chaotic Coins : 2

Royal Silence

Post by SilentStriker on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:34 am

Royal Silence

The rise of the Mipedian King has begun.

These requirements are pretty high but for the Mipedians to reign supreme over the dromes, I must have high standards.

Requirements:

- Stalker:
    At least five functioning Mipedian armies. (Must have only Mipedians.)
    Three good Mipedian armies. An average of at least 5 wins to every loss with those decks.
    At least one amazing Mipedian army. An average 10 wins to every loss with that deck.

- Normal Member:
    At least three functioning Mipedian army.
    An average of at least 5 wins to every loss with those decks.

- Conjuror:
    This is a title that will be attached to anyone who cannot qualify for a regular member status. If that person is able to meet requirements he will lose this title and become a full member.
    Must have at least one functioning Mipedian army.

-Also this isn’t a requirement but try to check in at least once a week, only if you just check announcements so you won’t miss anything that is going on.

-If you are not able to play but are a really good player, you can join if you have earned a 40 win to loss average, or 25 wins without a loss.

-If a Royal or I battle a person who is using a Mipedian deck and think that person is worthy to join, that person may join.

Ranks:

King of the Royals: This rank is giving to any Royal that can beat 3 other Royals in a row without losing on battle. If a battle is lost then that person must restart.

Royal: 1000 or more

Elite: 500-999

Warrior: 250-499

Cavalriest: 100-249

Uncommon: 50-99

Common: less then 50

Earning points:

1)Challenges:
    You can earn points by challenging another member with a higher or equal rank as you.
    All higher ranking members must accept challenges. You do not have to accept a format if you do not have a good deck in that area(like masters or Dawn), but you must battle the 3rd pick of your challenger.
    The higher ranking member must report the win of the other member. If that person fails to report on multiple occasions, he will be lowered a rank.
    Since I want this team to be strong, I would like if each member would give tips to other members, while battling them.
    If the higher ranking member has to leave for some reason, count the number of creatures left – if the lower ranking member has at least twice as many creatures, it counts as that members win.

The points earned are listed below:

1on1 app: 1 point

1on1 master: 2 points

Starter: 4 points

3on3 app: 5 points

DoP-SS 3on3 app: 7 points

3on3 master: 8 points

DoP-SS 3on3 master: 10 points

6on6 app: 10 points

DoP-SS 6on6 master: 14

6on6 master: 15 points

If a battle is won in its respective drome, the challenger earns an additional 1 point.

When a non-Stalker/Royal wins a battle, using a Mipedian deck, against an Stalker/Royal that was using a Mipedian deck, that member will earn double points (including the bonus points for winning with a Mipedian deck).

When a non-Stalker/Royal wins a battle, using a Mipedian deck, against an Stalker/Royal not using Mipedian deck, that member will earn double bonus points.

2)Team Tournaments:

Any Royal, Stalker Rare, Warrior, or I can schedule a team tournament. (Minions may not host team tournements.)
    Any member may host a tournament, but cannot be labeled a team tournament.
    A team tournament must contain at least 5 members or minions.
    Only one team tournament may be held a week per person.
    If the host doesn't arrive, the highest rank member there takes over.
    Anyone can enter a team tournament; this gives members a chance to earn extra points.
    A member may choose to not battle a non-member at any time except semi-finals and higher. If a member chooses not to battle, that person will receive a new opponent.
    If I am not present, the host reports all wins to me, so i can assign points as the following:
    1)A person will earn 1 point for each round won.
    2)The winner of the tournament gets an additional 10 points.
    3)That person may verse me or any Royal at the end of the tournament to earn an additional 10 points for winning.(a Royal may not verse in the bonus round.)

-If a non-member enters a tournament and joins that day they earn points just like any other member for their wins.

-Tournaments will be held up to 15 minute after the set time no more.

3)Recruiting People:
    If you recruit a person you earn 5 points (that person must meet all the requirements).
    Rare members or higher earn 10 points per person recruit.
    Stalkers and Royals earn 15 points.

If someone is recruited say by who, so I can give them their points.

4)Posting:

-Army Creation/Discussion
    Points can also be earned by posting a good army idea. If 5 or more members think it is a good deck, you will receive 10 points and 1 point for each person who likes it after the first 5. A Mipedian army will earn 20 points plus 2 for every agreement. If it is a great deck (an 8.1 or better) you earn a base of 15 and 30 respectively instead.
    Making good suggestions also earns you 1 point.
    Post the build twice, once in the team deck discussion and once as its own topic. Points will be based on how well it does as its own topic, but I will only give points if it also under the team post.

-Team Discussions
    The team discussion thread is now up under Chaotic Universe. You will earn 1 point for every post that isn’t spam.
    You will earn 20 points when you successfully post a discussion (must have at least 5 different people respond to it).

5)Team Battling:
    If you represent the team when battling another team, you will earn an average of 15 points for winning, depending on the team being battled, but if you lose the battle, you will lose 30 points (also depending on the team), if you are a Warbeast you will lose that title, if not you might lose your opportunity to battle for the team again.

6)Top 10 Board

#1 if a non-Stalker member is on the score board for at least four days that member earns 5 points (this may start and end whenever)

#2 When a member is on the list for a week, that member gains 10 points (this may start and end whenever)

Titles:

-Ruler of Perim
    The ruler of Perim is a title that goes to the member(s) that can beat a representative from every other active team without losing a battle (if you lose a battle you must battle that team and win twice in a row to move on). This will require some research on your part to find out which teams are still active. A representative for a team is someone they pick to represent them.) I would be honored if anyone can achieve it. Any team that you are also part of will also be honored to have you on their team.
    Anyone who earns this title will gain 500 points!

-Warbeast
    You will always be the first asked to defend the team if our honor is challenged, or in any team related rivalries and other team battles.
    Warbeasts may not battle a Royal or myself for the extra points at the end of a tournament.

-Scout
    This title goes to any member that can reliably retrieve info, is part of other teams, and is very active on the forums, or spends time in beta or the dromes.

Glitch Using:
    If a glitch is used in a tournament or challenge and the person who did it won, that match is redone. If the person who uses the glitch wins the second time without using a glitch, both people will move to the next round without earning points for winning. If the person who didn’t do it won he moves on with the respected points. If the person who used the glitch did it on purpose he will not earn any points for the rest of the tournament.

Cursing:
    Cursing will not be tolerated. Any one may report a member who uses bad language. The first offence, the offender will be suspended for a month it will end at the end of the next month. (If it is only 5 days into the month, it ends at the end of that month.) If a person commits another offence while that person is banned he will receive an additional month; if that person is suspended for more than 4 months (4 offences in a row) that person is banned forever from this team. If a person comes back from suspension and commits an offence he will either be banned or suspended again depending on the level (really bad language or minor language) of the offence.

When a person is suspended that person’s points will be brought to the minimum of that person’s rank.

Last edited by SilentStriker on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    SilentStriker
    newb

Re: Royal Silence

___Members___ Points:

_Royal:
    SilntStriker: ∞

_Elite:

_Warrior:

_Cavalriest:
    monkeymania1: 157

_Uncommon:

_Common:

____Titles/Status:

_Ruler of Perim:

_King of the Royals:

_Scouts:

_Warbeasts:

_Stalker:

_Conjurors:
    Will have a "c" next to there points

_Honorary Members:
    Will have a "H" symbol next to there points.
    SilentStriker
    newb

Announcements:

Reminder you don't have to challenge people on this post you can just meet that person in a drome and challenge that person.

Challenges:

Challenge#1: Anyone who can beat me in a 6on6 app, with a Mipedian deck gets 75 points.

Challenge#2: Anyone who can beat me in 3on3 app battle with a Mipedian deck can join without the battle requirements and gets 50 points!!

Challenge#3: Anyone who can beat me in 3on3 master battle with a Mipedian deck can join without the battle requirements and gets 75 points and becomes an elite member for life!!!

Challenge for members:

Challenge#1: Whoever recruits a person on the top 10, gains 10 bonus points.

Challenge#2: For every 3 good people you recruit, you'll gain 75 bonus points.

Challenge#3: Gain 100 points in a week, and receive 25 points.
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2329

Post by Marrillian on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:39 am

I approve of this team.

Feels like home Big Grin

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    Founder and leader of Marrillian Reign. Marrillian
    Supporter of Maxxor Ruler of Perim

Light vi Britannia - 
    "This is what happens when I take an anime personality quiz..."
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
    Chaotic Coins : 348
    Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:45 am

Monkey, the cavalierist- has a ring to it:D

Opinions are never humble.
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2329

Post by Marrillian on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:50 pm

I need to update your points lol, you are no longer calv

Founder and leader of Marrillian Reign. Marrillian
    Supporter of Maxxor Ruler of Perim

Light vi Britannia - 
    "This is what happens when I take an anime personality quiz..."
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
    Chaotic Coins : 348
    Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:59 pm

I'm not?

Opinions are never humble.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:54 pm