Chaotic Backup Forum

Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

M'arrillian Ranks

lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 590

M'arrillian Ranks

Post by lazerbem on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:08 pm

Who do you think the M'arrillian General and Lieutenant were? The other tribes all had them(How Barath got promoted considering he's dumb as nails is beyond me).

I would say Ihun'kalin is the general and Nunk'worn was the Lieutenant before his assimilation, at which point Ast'imal took over. Ihun'kalin has had more success than Milla'iin in attacking the Mipedian Desert, not being nearly defeated by Bodal(or actually defeated if the timeline is just off) and having Klikk'si smashing through the place. Nunk'worn just seemed like the most powerful Fluidmorpher and he is seen reinforcing the assault on the Danians. Ast'imal I think would be a decent enough replacement because he is clearly held in high regard by Fal'makin, which is odd when you consider that the Kha'rall tend to hate any kind of subtlety. One would think that an interrogator would prefer subtlety, yet he compliments Ast'imal. So either Fal'makin is stupid or Ast'imal is a special Kha'rall

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====

The Mad One
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2358

Re: M'arrillian Ranks

Post by Marrillian on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:34 am

Those are some interesting observations. I never thought of a M'arrillian General. Always thought of it as just being the four tribe's thing.

Founder and leader of Marrillian Reign. Marrillian
    Supporter of Maxxor Ruler of Perim

Light vi Britannia - 
    "This is what happens when I take an anime personality quiz..."
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem on Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:56 pm

Alternatively, one could look at Lord Van Bloot as the M'arrillian Lieutenant or General, given his special status as "Servant of Aa'une" and him joining the M'arrillians willingly(we know from the book, Van Bloot's Banquet, and Underworld City Van Bloot's Ascent).

I would prefer him as Lieutenant, simply because a Chieftain as general makes more sense to me

The Mad One
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
    Chaotic Coins : 422

Post by Blitser on Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:06 am

I'm inclined to say the M'arrillians don't have either seeing as they weren't part of the alliance. haha

The four tribes were part of one army at the time, and ranks would have needed to be sorted out specifically for that. Otherwise each tribe would be following their regular system of ranking.

Blitser
    Grand Master of the Grapefruit Brigade

• Here for a visit? Come say hi to everyone in this topic!
    • Got a question that you want answered? The forum staff are here for any and all Chaotic inquiries!
    • Do you have an idea to help improve upon the forums? Share it here!
    • Interested in a Chaotic TeamSpeak? Post here!
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem on Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:20 pm

Why would they need to be part of the alliance to have commanders? Especially with Aa'une's demise, they'd need to quickly make some promotions

The Mad One
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
    Chaotic Coins : 422

Post by Blitser on Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:03 pm

To put it another way, do you have any actual reasons to suspect there were?

The M'arrillians followed a pretty clear system with their ranks. Kha'Rall's and minions were basic soldiers, supported by the Fluidmorphers, with the Chieftans serving as their collective leaders.

This shouldn't really come as a surprise, but Aa'Une is not the only leader of the tribe. By definition an Oligarchy is a group of individuals who are seen as supreme rulers collectively. Aa'Une was the strongest of the council, and the tribes secret weapon so to speak, thus why he's often referred to as being above the other members.

Blitser
    Grand Master of the Grapefruit Brigade

• Here for a visit? Come say hi to everyone in this topic!
    • Got a question that you want answered? The forum staff are here for any and all Chaotic inquiries!
    • Do you have an idea to help improve upon the forums? Share it here!
    • Interested in a Chaotic TeamSpeak? Post here!
    Ultima
    newb

Chaotic Username : Lord Azaia
    Chaotic Coins : 1

Post by Ultima on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:47 pm

Well as for actual ranks within the M'arrillians, both Milla'iin and Fal'makin are refered to as Commander and Inquisitor respectively in their 2nd editions. However I suspect these ranks were assigned after Aa'une's (and the Council's) defeat, if that changes anything.

As for the council, do we know who are part of it? I would suspect at least the following:

-Rath'tab
    -Milla'iin
    -Ihun'kalin
    -Neth'uar
    -Erak'tab

Since if I'm not mistaken, they were the first 4 Chieftains tasked with establishing the major foothold in each dryland tribe territory. An important task that Aa'une couldn't give to just anyone.
    But yeah that's just what I think :o

(First time posting on this site. Hello everyone Big Grin)
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:38 pm

Hello to you as well. Anyway, Rath'tab wasn't assigned to any foothold, as a matter of fact, it seemed more like he was busy commanding forces or scanning minds from far away rather that being on the front lines.

Anyway, all Chieftains belong to the Psikoom, it's just a matter of ranking. The highest ranking were Aa'une(leader), Erak'tabb(personal aide to Aa'une), and Milla'iin(one of the closest to Aa'une), in that order.

And the problem with Nethu'ar and Erak'tabb is that both were defeated, and Nethu'ar in particular ended up getting torn apart by Odu-Bathax and getting one of his men infected

The Mad One

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:37 pm