Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

Gothos

bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 278

Re: Gothos

Post by bobosmith01 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:33 pm

Gothos was not a terribly important creature, so I'm not sure. However, a LOT of creatures are here in our Perim that are either almost identical or based off of (EX: Stelgar), so I dunno. We haven't seen a Bohdran creature for Castle Bohdran, so maybe it's just a small reference, but Gothos WAS a creature, so maybe there's just more to it.
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 565

Post by lazerbem on Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:35 pm

But Now Or Never isn't even canon to the current Chaotic, is it? I mean, Kaz is a cyborg in that

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====

The Mad One
    Hilgodestroyer
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Hilgoboy
    Chaotic Coins : 94

Post by Hilgodestroyer on Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:17 pm

Might not be cannoned, but if Gothos existed in it still might mean Gothos Tower was named after him. But the problem isn't really if Gothos existed in the end it's all the stuff on the Wiki that might mislead people. I mean it wouldn't be as bad if it stayed on the Gothos Wiki page, but it made it onto LVB's page in the notes that Gothos is his father. To be honest Gothos could have just kicked the bucket, and Lord Van Bloot just took a big nice empty tower for himself. Or the current Chaotic might have figured they'd just put Gothos into Lord Van Bloot instead of making two separate characters. Adding whatever personalities they both were suppose to have together.

Because one I don't really see Chaor making the guy who was the son of the guy he overthrew his second in command...

Two from the pictures I've seen of the card Gothos from Now or Never, he looks like he would have been more of Chaor's father than Lord Van Bloots tbh. I have a bit of an enhance picture, but from the free enhancing site I used and the fact it's probably impossible to enhance it any better. I was more or less going for the words to see what it said about him. It kind looks like a spirit form of Chaor, can't really tell if that's a shell or not on his back either.

http://prntscr.com/67sfym

There is the picture I "enhanced", kinda looks like he might be flying around the tip of Gothos tower xD, but idk. The main thing is he isn't really important enough and the information isn't reliable enough -coughs- I mean at all. I mean could it be believable sure, but judging by the two hard core facts we know about Chaotic that Kiru was Chaor's relative and Lord Van Bloot was the second in command of the underworlder, I'd have to say that it is impossible for any of that to be true or even make sense on the wiki.

I'll bite at Gothos building Gothos tower, that even might be what is wrote on his Now Or Never card, but other than that.
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem on Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:31 pm

To me, Gothos actually looks a lot like Pyrithion. The shell might just be the cobra hood flared out. And the green geysers around Pyrithion look more similar to the Gothos picture than Gothos Tower, which is mostly red.

But I don't see him being related to LVB. We know that Creatures at least somewhat resemble their relatives(Cromaxx, Vlar, and Maxxor being excellent examples) while this creature looks pretty much nothing like Bloot.

The Mad One
    Hilgodestroyer
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Hilgoboy
    Chaotic Coins : 94

Post by Hilgodestroyer on Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:56 pm

So pretty much the description on the Chaotic Wiki is wrong xD. The only thing I want to see is what this card has to say.
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem on Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:07 pm

He's got quite a bit of text on him...

All of his stats are double digits, so at least he isn't single digits or triple in any

The Mad One
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Post by bobosmith01 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:46 pm

Pretty sure he's not a literal cyborg. In fact, pretty sure that's a Gauntlet of Might, if I had to guess.
    Though they were considered creatures in Now or Never...hm..
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem on Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:17 am

If the wiki is accurate about the game(which I think it is, at least a bit. I know that Tom was blonde for a fact in Now or Never), then Gothos, Na'arin, and all that other stuff being named the same thing seems to be just an insider joke rather than an actual connection.

The Mad One
    lilsnoop
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : lilmeth
    Chaotic Coins : 63

Post by lilsnoop on Thu May 14, 2015 2:24 am

Here it is. http://journey-to-perim.wikia.com/wiki/Journey_to_Perim_Wikia. Its not the best but it is my first wiki ever made.
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem on Thu May 14, 2015 2:52 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right topic

The Mad One
    lilsnoop
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : lilmeth
    Chaotic Coins : 63

Post by lilsnoop on Thu May 14, 2015 4:30 pm

No, that is right. I said somewhere on here that I would create a new wiki when I ever had the chance. I was just continuing where I left off.
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Post by bobosmith01 on Thu May 14, 2015 7:48 pm

Good luck.
    Again, I still dunno why it's nessecary. You can edit for a reason.
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Draco218
    Chaotic Coins : 242

Post by ElementalDraco218 on Fri May 15, 2015 4:56 am

gothos was only shown one in chaotic as a statue in episode 3 when tom and kaz first went to the underworld. check my website to see his original picture.

out of darkness rises the beast but in the light the truth claims victory. all tribes forever

http://www.dawnofthechaoticdraco.webs.com/

Remember to check me out. I DO WEEKLY VLOGS ON THE ORIGINS OF CHAOTIC, soon i will be posting the vlogs on youtube for those who dont have facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/ChaoticNowOrNever
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Post by bobosmith01 on Sat May 16, 2015 6:00 pm

Really? Casual self-reminder, then.
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 on Mon May 18, 2015 6:28 am

hilGoddestroyer message or hit me up on Facebook. I can send images easier on fb. my comp is down. I am about to give you the information you were looking for. btw just put ElementalDraco218 behind Facebook and you can find me.

out of darkness rises the beast but in the light the truth claims victory. all tribes forever

Remember to check me out. I DO WEEKLY VLOGS ON THE ORIGINS OF CHAOTIC, soon i will be posting the vlogs on youtube for those who dont have facebook.

bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Post by bobosmith01 on Mon May 18, 2015 8:04 am

Draco, which statue would it be? I see some at 5:15 and 5:20, but neither look like what his card seems to be like.
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 on Mon May 18, 2015 8:49 am

I will take a snap shot. give me a moment.

ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 on Mon May 18, 2015 9:23 am

the one and only gothos

NEW ERA GOTHOS

https://fbcdn-photos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-0/10460230_829149737159260_1384568513703893386_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=69f689be651fcb36f70d2eea7632ff54&oe=55BFC887&__gda__=1442650801_71d39e750326942f0b6f61287cc36127

ORIGINAL GOTHOS

https://fbcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-0/10428418_829151947159039_5838685817478028927_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=533b19c587631fd0c873129efc5431a4&oe=55C17B86&__gda__=1438808638_d0657f3e3990ad900a70222e9f06da50
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem on Mon May 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Wow, that is interesting.

I doubt that he's related to Van Bloot though

The Mad One
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 on Tue May 19, 2015 8:19 am

there never any mention of the relationship between LVB and Gothos. much like now Krekk(goyl) LVB (lhad van bloot) and skithia(lumbo lala) resided in the Gothos Tower and gothos ran it. it was in fact named after him but as for relationship he is not related.

bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Post by bobosmith01 on Tue May 19, 2015 3:39 pm

Draco, I noticed you're claiming to know a lot of things. Back them up, if you'd please.

On the picture note, though, that totally looks like it's meant to be him, yeah. Annnnnd he's definently NOT related to Van Bloot, jeez.
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 on Wed May 20, 2015 8:14 am

I do. my website needs a lot of updates but sadly I dont know everything. its mainly things that I have come across. asked about and so on. I am still waiting on a reply back from martin rauff but can't get a reply from him. I feel he may never reply back. if you May have forgotten my website is:

http://www.dawnofthechaoticdraco.webs.com/ its been up since early 2008.

again I don't know it all but I do know more than most. once I receive the Grolls & Gorks cards and Now Or Never card next month I will do some well deserved updates with new information for all fans to see.

Last edited by ElementalDraco218 on Wed May 20, 2015 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 on Wed May 20, 2015 8:14 am

that's a promise. I also promise not to steer anyone wrong. I am a devoted fan just as much as anyone here. so I want to keep my reputation and make sure I have the facts. not theories.
    Mattwo
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Mattwo
    Chaotic Coins : 60

Post by Mattwo on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:18 pm

@bobosmith01 wrote:Good luck.
    Again, I still dunno why it's nessecary. You can edit for a reason.

Poorly run wikis have a bunch of little kids vandalizing everything with false information or just vandalizing and there's literally nothing you can do.

You should generally stay away from wikia unless the wiki doesn't look like it's being run by a bunch of 5 year olds or doesn't have the vastly incorrect label of "fanon" in its name(Bronies seem to be the one fandom to get that right)...

I told you all Chaotic was going to die. You didn't listen.
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem on Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:12 am

There are some other good wikis, but most of them are pretty bad, that's true

The Mad One

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content