Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Just joined, trying to play on TCO

Juke
    Juke
    newb

Chaotic Username : Juke
    Chaotic Coins : 4

Just joined, trying to play on TCO Empty Just joined, trying to play on TCO

Post by Juke Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:01 pm

Use to play Chaotic when first released (started at DoP and played till after Zenith of Hive, so not too long.) Never entered codes online unfortunately then, just played with some friends with the cards. I had a nostalgic moment however and now I really want to get back into the game after all these years. I found this site and tradecardsonline.com, and was hoping that someone patient could help me get into this community.
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 596

Just joined, trying to play on TCO Empty Re: Just joined, trying to play on TCO

Post by lazerbem Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:27 pm

You could talk to afjak on that site or snorvell, they're the best at helping. PM them. I could also be of service, if you want
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:39 pm

lionleopard1 created a tutorial for TCO. Here's the link https://chaoticbackup.forumotion.com/t361-trade-cards-online-tutorial
    If you're still having trouble feel free to ask.
    Hilgodestroyer
    Hilgodestroyer
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Hilgoboy
    Chaotic Coins : 99

Post by Hilgodestroyer Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:30 pm

mm brings back memories, I don't remember when I started, I know I was watching the show and I was like dang it would be great if they had the actual card game...and then me and my brother looked into it and they did have the actual card game. I know I was able to buy a DoP starter deck, but I think I started out around when Zenith of the Hive or Silent Sands were released, probably Zenith of the Hive.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:21 am