Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Chaotic Pad

GigaGagagigo
    GigaGagagigo
    Rare

Chaotic Username : GigaGagagigo
    Chaotic Coins : 119

Chaotic Pad Empty Chaotic Pad

Post by GigaGagagigo Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:06 pm

Anyone else still have the old pad installed? I never uninstalled and I like to open it up once in a while. Brings me back to when I first joined. Fun times Smile Chaotic
    brainard52
    brainard52
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : brainard52
    Chaotic Coins : 89

Chaotic Pad Empty Re: Chaotic Pad

Post by brainard52 Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:18 pm

God, that thing's still around? I'm sure there are no servers for it to connect to, though.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:27 pm

Last time I launched that thing up a couple years back, I was actually able to play a game against myself using two accounts. A very interesting thing happened, I had AU cards in my decks, but the effects of the cards still worked (like the new Kolmo's invisibility and Xerium Armor...) the pictures of the cards were just the chaotic back, but somehow the system knew what the cards were (stats up on the top etc. still were displayed ). I have no idea how that worked but it was cool using the pad. Sadly after 2 battles, the pad ceased connecting those two accounts in a battle so i pulled yet another account out and tried again. That worked again for a couple of battles and then no more Frown I guess the matchmaking system had anti-Zucchini cheating method in place? 

I really wish I had taken screen shots as this might be hard to believe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:21 am