Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

TribeForce

btb1997
    newb

Chaotic Username : TribeForce
    Chaotic Coins : 3

TribeForce

Post by btb1997 on Tue May 19, 2015 4:46 pm

Hey guys, I'm TribeForce. Used to be a pretty good player online when I was 10, when the website was up, but didn't get to play again after the link to play got wiped from our old computer. Which still stings, considering my mom always said she'd re-download it for me to play again, and never bothered to! Angry Forget it, anyway, I'm new to the website altogether, so I don't have a clue as to how many other people are on here, but if it means there's a chance at bringing back Chaotic, I'm all for it. And, if anyone reads this, know that there's a petition on Ipetitions called "Operation Save Chaotic," which is currently almost at 1000 sigs, but I think very few people know about it. Sign it if you haven't already, and be sure to spread the word. I'm mostly an Overworld player Overworld but I like to see the strengths of all the tribes really Generic MC I really like fire attacks, and mugic that can deal some damage. I've got hundreds of cards, so if anyone wants to trade or whatever, look me up for some.
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Draco218
    Chaotic Coins : 242

Re: TribeForce

Post by ElementalDraco218 on Wed May 20, 2015 8:07 am

sweet. way to go man. btw I private messaged you.

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    out of darkness rises the beast but in the light the truth claims victory. all tribes forever

http://www.dawnofthechaoticdraco.webs.com/

Remember to check me out. I DO WEEKLY VLOGS ON THE ORIGINS OF CHAOTIC, soon i will be posting the vlogs on youtube for those who dont have facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/ChaoticNowOrNever

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:46 pm