Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Getsugaru
Oraklon Afjak
lazerbem
lilsnoop
Chiodosin1
ziro207
10 posters

Your Favorite Synergy(s)

ziro207
    ziro207
    Common

Chaotic Username : ziro2hiro
    Chaotic Coins : 51

Your Favorite Synergy(s) Empty Your Favorite Synergy(s)

Post by ziro207 Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:52 pm

My recent favorite has been Nunk'worn, Milla'iin Foothold Commander, and Tonal Destruction. I just feel like I have way more than six creatures this way.

So what are your favorites?
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Your Favorite Synergy(s) Empty Re: Your Favorite Synergy(s)

Post by Chiodosin1 Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:22 pm

I love fulid Morphers Melody of meek recurring resuce combo heal off the 10 you take every attack for incredible lastabilty
    lilsnoop
    lilsnoop
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : lilmeth
    Chaotic Coins : 66

Post by lilsnoop Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:33 am

I just discovered this a year ago or maybe over spring break. Numin Voidland and Song of Elemental Attunement.
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 596

Post by lazerbem Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:07 pm

Fal'makin and Nourishing Nocturne
    Oraklon Afjak
    Oraklon Afjak
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Afjak∞
    Chaotic Coins : 213

Post by Oraklon Afjak Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:22 am

Stelgar VM + either Phelphor = The king of all stall tactics while you build up a 500 ft. tall starfish and proceed to wreck face. Even if it goes to showdowns, you either slowly take out their support lines with Stelgar or ditch the Phelphors for extra stalled turns.

Uksum + Dread Tread = All aboard the troll train. Sure, he can only push through two combats a turn, but two combats of being steamrolled by Uksum is still scary. Bonus points if you Meek him.

Illexia + Elna + Ramarhvir = 50 Shades of Mandiblor, the horror movie. I've made that joke before, and it's not wrong.

And Hune Paltanin + Najarin FF = You gained a counter? Heal. Lost a counter? Heal. Cast a Mugic? Dispel and heal. Not blocking that SCR? Take 40 and heal. You got fluidmorphers? RIP.
    Getsugaru
    Getsugaru
    Common

Chaotic Username : Getsugaru
    Chaotic Coins : 47

Post by Getsugaru Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:26 pm

I'm still new to the game, but a powerful combo I like to use is Prince Iflar with a Gigantrooper with Headmaster Ankhyja; as explained with my deck "Desert Fury (Second Attempt)", Ankhyja's ability prevents Gigantrooper from shutting down Iflar's abilities while still allowing the Crown Prince the massive boost to stats he desperately needs. The rest of the deck has other good combos as well, or so I've been told by others. Here is a link, in case anyone is interested.
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : cromax123456
    Chaotic Coins : 406

Post by cromax123456 Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:59 pm

Will the Iflar, Ankhyja, and Gigantroper actually work? I'm not sure whether Gigantroper will negate Iflar's invisibility or cause him to lose it while Gigantroper is equipped to him.
    Getsugaru
    Getsugaru
    Common

Chaotic Username : Getsugaru
    Chaotic Coins : 47

Post by Getsugaru Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:06 pm

cromax123456 wrote:Will the Iflar, Ankhyja, and Gigantroper actually work? I'm not sure whether Gigantroper will negate Iflar's invisibility or cause him to lose it while Gigantroper is equipped to him.
    From the Oracle:
    Oracle Afjak wrote:...the fact that the Gigantroper ability loss is overridden by Ankhyja is due to his negation rules text being changed to "Creatures cannot lose Invisibility. // Invisibility abilities work against Creatures with Invisibility." I was hoping you would have actually caught that when I was answering your errata-related question earlier.
    Source: Afjak's post in the previous link. Scroll down near the bottom and you'll see the post.
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : cromax123456
    Chaotic Coins : 406

Post by cromax123456 Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:10 pm

Interesting, thanks Smile
    CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

Post by CSpacian Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:25 pm

A fun little trick I ran awhile back was Takinom, Shadow Knight + Dread Tread + Iflar's Improvisation. Strike 40 for two combats and possibly once more for Takinom's ability. Requires Heptadd's Crown or General's Standard on something, but it was easy to steamroll somebody for an entire turn.

Nunk'Worn, Bodal's Elemental Converter, Rellim Watermaster, and Gan'Trak was another silly combo I used that I laughed at while using. Automatic -15 to all stats with each attack.

And just good old Owayki and Prince Mudeenu Champion of the Guard. All Mipedians gains Invisibility Strike 5, Invisibility Surprise, and 20 Speed.
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
    Chaotic Coins : 425

Post by Blitser Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:58 am

Iflar + Gigantroper + Ankhyja is one strategy I've been advocating for a long time. I run it in my main deck, and let me tell you, it is absolutely terrifying to fight a strike 30 / surprise creature with 70/70/70/110/70 for stats.

-----

Ribbian + Aria of Enragement + Levitarr + Akkalbi
    (Give or take anything, save for, Aria, but the thought of your opponent taking 30 damage each time they attack is glorious. Added bonus - only Aria of Enragement actually counts as recklessness.)

Rao'Pa Sahkk Chimegrid + Rao'Pa Sahkk The Ocean With No Water
    (Chimegrid isn't a subtitle, so you can use both of these locations to your advantage in decks which benefit from the extra counters.)

Magmon + Lava Pond
    (Is this a cop-out? For all that it's so obvious, this simply synergy will pack some serious punch. Magmon needs more love guys.)

Dreg'Ora + Part'Soa
    (A match made in heaven. Or something like that anyway. Dreg'Ora might as well have "intimidate: energy 40" with Part'Soa backing him up. Note that you can still lower their stats after the battle has started!)
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Post by King A-Game Darini Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:09 am

Gigantropher takes away abilities so no invisibility. Pretty sure it won't have that high of speed either.

A favorite of mine besides stated earlier with the fluid morph healing meek. Is sir'rilin (the mugic theif,ultra rare might of spelled wrong) was using him at mipedian dew farms,using meek on him and having him heal the damage himself i'd use it in 1v1m. But I'd say my favorite fluid/meek combo would be using 2 larina an asadab (basically any creature with 30 e,water,and 2mc) give them gigantropher,husk armor etc the usual meek gear. And aerdak/xelf? (The miped that gives range and swift) put a stellar,vm in the second row with the gear that gives defender. Anyway you use meek on the creature to stall until aerdak gets her counters. You should be able to take out a creature or 2 with the meek creatures. Keep a denial and a clash and you should be good and just aerdak bomb the rest. I rarely lost with it in the drones and I got quick wins. I don't remember many of my other decks but that was a fav
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:13 am

Meeks were my specialty so I remembered another. the mipedian general with his stance along with a mix deck made in heaven. I had a ton more combos with out meek but MajorSimon7 got me into when I first started playing and he crushed me. I don't remember the cards as well as I used to but those were some of my favs
    Oraklon Afjak
    Oraklon Afjak
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Afjak∞
    Chaotic Coins : 213

Post by Oraklon Afjak Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:03 am

King A-Game Darini wrote:Gigantropher takes away abilities so no invisibility. Pretty sure it won't have that high of speed either.

Not sure if you were paying attention or just didn't read Lunatea quoting me.

RotO Headmaster Ankhyja's ability text post-erratum reads
    "Creatures cannot lose Invisibility. // Invisibility abilities work against Creatures with Invisibility." If Iflar has a Gigantroper while Ankhyja is present, he would normally lose all abilities at the beginning of each combat, but the Mipedian with the Dragon Tattoo specifically prevents Iflar from losing Invis. Surprise/Strike 20. This results in a trade of untargetability for generally higher stats--and the 'Troper triggering at the beginning of combat still makes him virtually immune to Song of Stasis.

Also, ever heard of Owayki? 70 speed + 20 speed +20 speed = 110 speed. The Invis. Strike 30 should have clued you in.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:55 pm

My mistake I should of clarified.When you could still play online it wouldn't work like that. Even though you're right.

Edit: And I can't remeber if Owaki would give the speed/invisibility before or gigantropher kicks in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:30 am