Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

New to this Community. Love Chaotic!

swiper
    newb

Chaotic Username : SWIPER
    Chaotic Coins : 4

New to this Community. Love Chaotic!

Post by swiper on Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:00 pm

Hi everyone! My name is SWIPER and I am a huge fan of Chaotic. I love the episodes, the card game, the online game, and the story and concept. I just wanted to introduce myself and make an announcement to this community.

I am an intermediate game developer who does some scripting with Unity, and some modeling in Blender. But now I have made the decision to reignite the community and really start pushing to revive the Chaotic theme. So my big announcement is that I am currently on the search for anyone who is willing to help put together the game very similar to Chaotic.

This will be like Fusion Fall Legacy and Toontown Rewritten; a community based project that reincarnates their once loved games. The difference with this project is that it will not have any Chaotic story, characters, cards, or anything of that nature. But what it will use is the concept that the Chaotic game is built upon.

Being able to scan creatures, weapons, and magic; Going to the arenas to play against friends, enemies, and even Codemasters! Even play the card game in the porting lounge on virtual tabletops!

All of it is possible with help from the community and the determination to bring back an amazing game, built of the foundation of a once amazing platform... Chaotic

I am looking for anyone interested in developing the game! Regardless of skill or knowledge!

I am currently waiting for approval of a TeamUps group. So be on the lookout for when that is up and running. I will make another post, or if this thread is hot, then make it here.

Don't wait for a company who has filed bankruptcy to bring back your beloved game! Do it yourself!
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 280

Re: New to this Community. Love Chaotic!

Post by bobosmith01 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:20 pm

The way this is timed is almost too good to be true.

Hey, hey! Welcome to the forums. I'm glad your into Chaotic-everyone should be!
    We actually have a similar topic here, though that's more of an actual Chaotic Reboot, but I certainly think it could take any direction. We'd love the help!
    1bigwarriors
    Common

Chaotic Username : somedude
    Chaotic Coins : 18

Post by 1bigwarriors on Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:46 pm

I am also skilled in Blender and would be willing to help if you wanted it! I am also going to school to learn programming!
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

Post by CSpacian on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:42 pm

Numerous mentions of reviving the game have been made, the problem will be getting people with the necessary skills together. Now that we got apparently at least two people with decent skills its possible. (Only coding skill I got is in basic HTML).
    Trust me you got the backing of the entire group here and probably all of us will gladly help out in whatever way possible.
    swiper
    newb

Chaotic Username : SWIPER
    Chaotic Coins : 4

Post by swiper on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:35 pm

Can I get Skype names of interested people? I will ask what you could provide. It doesn't have to be programming. It can be anything from game knowledge, to community management, or forum guiding. I need ALL the help I can get!
    1bigwarriors
    Common

Chaotic Username : somedude
    Chaotic Coins : 18

Post by 1bigwarriors on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:39 pm

swiper wrote:Can I get Skype names of interested people? I will ask what you could provide. It doesn't have to be programming. It can be anything from game knowledge, to community management, or forum guiding. I need ALL the help I can get!

I'll message you my skype name
    brainard52
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : brainard52
    Chaotic Coins : 86

Post by brainard52 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:27 am

swiper wrote:Can I get Skype names of interested people? I will ask what you could provide. It doesn't have to be programming. It can be anything from game knowledge, to community management, or forum guiding. I need ALL the help I can get!

I think Hangouts might be a little more convenient for me. I can't stand Skype.

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====

Old Signatures:

Second:

First:

cromax123456
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : cromax123456
    Chaotic Coins : 401

Post by cromax123456 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:18 pm

Swiper no swiping!

All kidding aside, welcome! It sounds like there's actually a possibility that the game will be revived in a way which is amazing! w00t I'm terrible at pretty much all of this so I won't be of much help but if there is anything I'd be able to do, I'll gladly try to help Big Grin
    hughjk
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Windonka
    Chaotic Coins : 66

Post by hughjk on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:12 pm

I'm glad that more and more people are stepping forward! Good luck to you guys, I'll be there to support you! Big Grin (I have absolutely no skill with programming haha)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:36 pm