Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

Card remakes

Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 890

Card remakes

Post by Chiodosin1 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:15 am

Many cards got better updated versions In the game but many creatures didn't what creatures would you like to see updated and how would you do it?

Personally I want to see a better Borth-Majar the concept of two creatures is super cool and not really fleshed out in the original my remake would have power and wisdom in the 80-100 range and courage and speed more toward 40 he would have 55 energy average no elements and outperform wisdom and power 5  and he would have 2 mugic counters and the abilty to give up 2 to get " the next time an attack played by borth majar resolves draw attack card then play another attack"  he would also be unique and loyal
    Feel free to tell me what you think
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

Re: Card remakes

Post by CSpacian on Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:13 am

I've always been a fan of the stories told in cards.

Tiaane would be an amazing card to see again, just cause of his story in the TV show.

Same with the Assimilated Creatures, especially with Nunk'Worn. Because his entire tribe was wiped out and he's one of the last M'arrillians outside of the Doors now. I could honestly see the Underworlders, Mipedians, and Overworlders demanding his death from the Danians. Combine that with his in-game ability to revive himself, I could see something interesting come from it.

Asides from that Mommark's Creations and Mommark himself would be nice to see again. Maybe designed to create Creatures out of the Creatures in your Discard Pile like: 'Remove target creature in your Discard Pile: Target Creature you control becomes a copy of the removed Creature.' Like Iparu, but it copies Creatures from the Discard Pile.

Although I do agree with your idea of returning Borth-Majar. I could see some interesting alternatives. I could also things like Double Creatures (Single Creatures that count as 2) becoming a possible new card type. Cards like Aivenna and Nivenna and similar things. Two Creatures as one could definitely lead interesting twists.
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2343

Post by Marrillian on Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:02 pm

Did momark ever have an official card?

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    Founder and leader of Marrillian Reign. Marrillian
    Supporter of Maxxor Ruler of Perim

Light vi Britannia - 
    "This is what happens when I take an anime personality quiz..."
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 890

Post by Chiodosin1 on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:21 pm

@Marrillian wrote:Did momark ever have an official card?

never a physical card but there was a special online only give away tied to the show for him. it was from the first set so the card is mediocre 3 mugic which was rare for the time and stats and energy were bad I think like most muges and he had the ability to give up 1 counter to heal 10

Also on TCO there is a card called mommark clonemaster... not sure if its real but they just rehashed the image from the first card so it's probably a fake
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
    Chaotic Coins : 420

Post by Blitser on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:21 pm

@Chiodosin1 wrote:

never a physical card but there was a special online only give away tied to the show for him. it was from the first set so the card is mediocre 3 mugic which was rare for the time and stats and energy were bad I think like most muges and he had the ability to give up 1 counter to heal 10

Also on TCO there is a card called mommark clonemaster... not sure if its real but they just rehashed the image from the first card so it's probably a fake

Clonemaster was an online exclusive that never got released. It was added to the collection page but we never had a competitive season which rewarded it.

As for the original mommark - those three mugic counter and a natural healing ability made him a great card in the pure DoPS days. I loved using him with Magmons in my 3v3 armies.

Blitser
    Grand Master of the Grapefruit Brigade

• Here for a visit? Come say hi to everyone in this topic!
    • Got a question that you want answered? The forum staff are here for any and all Chaotic inquiries!
    • Do you have an idea to help improve upon the forums? Share it here!
    • Interested in a Chaotic TeamSpeak? Post here!
    Regandpledge
    Common

Chaotic Username : regandpledge
    Chaotic Coins : 12

Post by Regandpledge on Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:47 am

Interesting. If you could, would you change any of the cards, or would you keep everything the same?
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2343

Post by Marrillian on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:21 pm

@Blitser wrote:
    @Chiodosin1 wrote:

Clonemaster was an online exclusive that never got released. It was added to the collection page but we never had a competitive season which rewarded it.

As for the original mommark - those three mugic counter and a natural healing ability made him a great card in the pure DoPS days. I loved using him with Magmons in my 3v3 armies.
    So blits your saying the original mommark was a card? Was it a promo or something, cause I personally haven't seen a physical version of it.
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
    Chaotic Coins : 420

Post by Blitser on Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:07 am

@Marrillian wrote:So blits your saying the original mommark was a card? Was it a promo or something, cause I personally haven't seen a physical version of it.

No no, there wasn't a physical Mommark card. I loved using it in online matches. haha

Having 40 energy of healing for my Magmon's was a big deal back then since he was the heaviest hitter in the game.

Blitser
    Grand Master of the Grapefruit Brigade

• Here for a visit? Come say hi to everyone in this topic!
    • Got a question that you want answered? The forum staff are here for any and all Chaotic inquiries!
    • Do you have an idea to help improve upon the forums? Share it here!
    • Interested in a Chaotic TeamSpeak? Post here!
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 566

Post by lazerbem on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:17 am

It would be cool to see someone like Tianne be remade, I agree. Make him a bit more notable

The Mad One
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

Post by CSpacian on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:20 pm

The first time I saw Mommark I was actually very disappointed cause I just saw that he can heal 10 damage three times and saw him as a more exclusive Vidav who heals 15 damage twice. So I saw Vidav as being more valuable because if he gains a Mugician somehow he would heal more than Mommark. I never really relied on them to cast Mugic as Overworlders always had plenty of Mugicians it seemed.

To be honest really any of the original Mipedians or Danians could do with remakes. It felt like they tried too hard to balance out Invisibility and Hive without ever actually play-testing them. Maybe its just that in Dawn of Perim neither of them had Ultra Rares so Chaor, Lord Van Bloot, Maxxor, and Heptadd just swept a bit easier against them, but I always felt like they were so underpowered in the first set.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:40 pm