Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters
  • Reply to topic

Fall Of Troy Epic Playing Cards is Now Live on Kickstarter

fotcards
fotcards
newb

Chaotic Username : Designer / p
Chaotic Coins : 3

Fall Of Troy Epic Playing Cards is Now Live on Kickstarter Empty Fall Of Troy Epic Playing Cards is Now Live on Kickstarter

Post by fotcards Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:49 am

Hello guys,

My own version and design of playing cards are now live on kickstarter please check it out guys and help reach my goal thank you, just go kickstarter and type Fall of Troy

PTP admin feel free to remove my post  thanks.

fotcards

Last edited by fotcards on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong speliing of tittle)
hughjk
hughjk
Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Windonka
Chaotic Coins : 66

Fall Of Troy Epic Playing Cards is Now Live on Kickstarter Empty Re: Fall Of Troy Epic Playing Cards is Now Live on Kickstarter

Post by hughjk Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:27 pm

Interesting.
fotcards
fotcards
newb

Fall Of Troy Epic Playing Cards is Now Live on Kickstarter Empty Re: Fall Of Troy Epic Playing Cards is Now Live on Kickstarter

Post by fotcards Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:55 pm

fotcards wrote:Hello guys,

My own version and design of playing cards are now live on kickstarter please check it out guys and help reach my goal thank you, just go kickstarter and type Fall of Troy

PTP admin feel free to remove my post  thanks.

fotcards
Thank you Smile Smile
fotcards
fotcards
newb

Post by fotcards Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:56 pm

hughjk wrote:Interesting.
thank you hughjk I hope you visit it thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:23 pm