Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Coralsmithy question

CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

Coralsmithy question Empty Coralsmithy question

Post by CSpacian Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:58 am

Coralsmithy Question: I was just wondering with Coralsmithy can activate if the attacking Creature doesn't have any Battlegear. I was just looking at Nunk'Worn and thinking about some combos and I saw this. My immediate thought is 'Insanely powerful combos would come from Nunk'Worn', but my second thought was that it wouldn't work.
    It does specifically state 'that Creature's Battlegear', but since it sounds like it targets the Creature and not its Battlegear I was wondering about.
    I mean Nunk'Worn + Phoenix Belt or Orb of Unda can create some insane combos. 20 additional damage per attack?
    I don't think it would work, but if it does work...I'll probably try and build a deck around it.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Coralsmithy question Empty Re: Coralsmithy question

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:56 pm

Swap means swap. So yeah, luckily infinite battlegear combo isn't a thing Big Grin
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Post by Chiodosin1 Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:58 pm

Marrillian wrote:Swap means swap. So yeah, luckily infinite battlegear combo isn't a thing Big Grin
    actually it is a thing fortunately it's much more complicated and also doesn't involve the coral smithy

(laminkal,bodal FR, garv, destructazooka, scouts monocular, and olkiex) whew that's alot of parts but as long as you play a water attack each turn you can bring back your gear indefinitely. but again it's very complicated and wastes 4 creatures leaving only 2 creatures to fight/defend so try at your own risks
    CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Post by CSpacian Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:05 am

Yeah, I didn't think so, but I know quite a few cards that affect Battlegear targets the Creature and will work without Battlegear. I'm glad, but I just wanted clarification. Especially since Nunk'Worn has a lot of overpowered combos.
    ketac123
    ketac123
    Rare

Chaotic Username : ketac123
    Chaotic Coins : 191

Post by ketac123 Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:34 am

No Chiodo!
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Post by Chiodosin1 Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:12 am

I'm sorry ketacc, I couldn't resist. besides I honestly think it's not as OP as people think. too many pieces that can be taken out and most people don't have a droskin like you Tongue
    CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Post by CSpacian Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:47 pm

I'm not surprised there is an expensive way to do it especially with Bodal and Olkiex. Its a neat trick and you can also get infinite Battlegear destruction from Bodal as well, but yeah I can't see many players doing enough with it. There may be some cheap tricks like giving Zamool Water that could turn it into a killing machine, but yeah, too many weak links I think. Bodal needs to hold Destructazooka so he's weak to everything.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:02 pm

Chiodosin1 wrote:actually it is a thing fortunately it's much more complicated and also doesn't involve the coral smithy

(laminkal,bodal FR, garv, destructazooka, scouts monocular, and olkiex) whew that's alot of parts but as long as you play a water attack each turn you can bring back your gear indefinitely. but again it's very complicated and wastes 4 creatures leaving only 2 creatures to fight/defend so try at your own risks
    CSpacian wrote:Yeah, I didn't think so, but I know quite a few cards that affect Battlegear targets the Creature and will work without Battlegear. I'm glad, but I just wanted clarification. Especially since Nunk'Worn has a lot of overpowered combos.
    If only Nunk'Worn wasn't broken in the old game client:( Was one of my favorite M'arrillian abilities.
    Yeah, I've played around with complicated infinite battlegear deck ideas (lost on ye olde site). I was just pointing out how I was happy it didn't only take 1 card haha

CSpacian wrote:I'm not surprised there is an expensive way to do it especially with Bodal and Olkiex. Its a neat trick and you can also get infinite Battlegear destruction from Bodal as well, but yeah I can't see many players doing enough with it. There may be some cheap tricks like giving Zamool Water that could turn it into a killing machine, but yeah, too many weak links I think. Bodal needs to hold Destructazooka so he's weak to everything.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:24 pm