Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
CSpacian
Skarecrohw(Always AFK)
Strider
KingMaxxor4
Overworld Rider
Chiodosin1
Chaotic|Blargers
11 posters

Hi everyone! Long time... catch up post!

Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Hi everyone!  Long time... catch up post! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi everyone! Long time... catch up post!

Post by Chiodosin1 Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:03 am

wow another TCD member! Maybe we can get the whole staff one of these days Tongue

If you got anything interesting to say we always love to talk about just about anything.

Also do either of you play chaotic? Playing a staff member on TCO would be like *Boom* (sound of brain exploding)
    rauff
    rauff
    newb

Chaotic Username : Elazahn
    Chaotic Coins : 2

Hi everyone!  Long time... catch up post! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi everyone! Long time... catch up post!

Post by rauff Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:53 am

Hi guys Smile

Thanks for the lovely welcome! (And sorry for the late reply - been struck by both the flu and christmas Smile ). I'll just say it again - it's SO awesome that you guys are keeping Chaotic alive and I would have loved to share all the knowledge I amassed over the years - but alas (like I think Blargers wrote earlier), I am pretty sure that I can't (and in that regard I'm a "better safe, than sorry" kind-a-guy). So currently, I'm going to pass on the (flattering) offer of joining the Portal-to-Perim rebuild (sadly Frown )

To the question about playing Chaotic, I have to admit its been a while since my collection has been out of their boxes (but they're still within reach of my desk Smile ) - but what's TCO? (this maybe a very nooob question/brainfart).

and finally a question for the admins: Since I still work with fiction writing and game design, I was wondering if you think anyone might have any interest in checking out my current endeavors? And if yes, where should I do a post? (Since it is totally non-Chaotic related, I just wanted to ask before posting, because I don't want to spam and disrespect this great forum)

Hope you all have a great christmas and a happy new year!

All the best

- Anders Rauff-Nielsen

---------

www.widowgrove.com

(@andersrauff)
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:27 am

Welcome Rauff, its a great pleasure to have you here. Although saddened by the predicament which prevents the staff from sharing information, I understand.

TCO stands for trade cards online which is a website that many of our members use to continue to play chaotic online (it has a basic table top completely manual play).

If you wish to share about what you are currently working on. This is the subforum to do so.

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:38 pm