Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Quick Question About Battlegear Post-Combat

Mugen
    Mugen
    newb

Chaotic Username : Mugen8
    Chaotic Coins : 6

Quick Question About Battlegear Post-Combat Empty Quick Question About Battlegear Post-Combat

Post by Mugen Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:32 am

Hey all, so I was wondering a question about battlegear. After combat, if my creature had a Destructozooka and it survived the combat, would the battlegear go face down, or would it stay up and  benefit my creature with the chosen element out of combat, and provided it lived long enough, for the rest of the game? I can't find a place that says one way or the other.
    Oraklon Afjak
    Oraklon Afjak
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Afjak∞
    Chaotic Coins : 213

Quick Question About Battlegear Post-Combat Empty The Oracle

Post by Oraklon Afjak Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:16 pm

Unless the card says otherwise, the Battlegear will remain face-up after combat. If your engaged Creature gained an Elemental Type of your choice and "Element X" of the chosen type, they will lose the chosen type and ability at the end of the turn (all damage, effects, and changes to Creatures that are not tracked by tokens or innate card abilities end at the end of each turn, even if the card does not say so). So the Destructazooka is a one-turn shot unless some other ability flips it face-down.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:03 am