Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

Energy and death

Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 856

Energy and death

Post by Chiodosin1 on Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:57 am

so one of my favorite episodes has always been shifting sands because I loved tianne and the whole there is good and bad in every tribe view that wasn't common in the first season (kinda overworld bias even after this episode). in the episode tianne uses his sacrifice ability to save peyton and tom. but at the end it is shown that he may be alive. I loved this part a lot too cause to me this was the closest thing to a death in chaotic with whatever they did to Aa'une being a close second. even with the silouette I choose to beilive that tianne died here for a rather long time. Until it was shattered when I realized the scanvernger scan episode(in which tianne is perfectly fine ) is AFTER shifting sands. It made what Tiaane did a lot less meanfu to me  Frown but it also made me think about something

Peyton says " some mipedians can give there energy, all of it, to save others"

Wait so tiaane gave literally all of his energy but he LIVED?!

in the dromes its clear that 0 energy codes a creature and ends the battle but I always figured that with no energy they would die... but I guess not creatures must be able to not only regenerate from low energy but even from 0. and on top of that sac effects can probaly be used more that once if given proper regenration time which helps explains wytod's several saves.

somehow I think death is different in the world of chaotic. it is a kids show so no deaths are obvious but at the same time there always at war and no one has really died. creatures seen to die or at least disappear of old age, though najarin seems to have avoided this somehow which is another enigma. the underworld keeps a jail full of dangerous beasts. why use resources keeping creatures like that when you could just kill them? its probably not for mercy the underworlders are pretty short on that so maybe they can't kill them for some reason. however there is the issue that creatures do show genuine fear in certain situations. like when hearing was in khybon's forge he seemed actually scared for his life. so maybe certain creatures are more safe from death than others or maybe locations can kill creatures? The danians clearly have dead spirits they can call on and they also have there compost creatures like makanaz (I wonder if those effect activate when they die or just if there at 0 energy) I'm not 100% sure what to make of all this but I'd be interested to hear what others think

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    Whoa  Water Element you doing?
    You need to  Air Element out.
    Just because you were  Fire Element d doesn't mean you get to be mean.
    I mean is it even w Earth Element it?
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 561

Re: Energy and death

Post by lazerbem on Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:29 am

It's possible someone friendly just used a Chorus of Cothica and a Song of Revival. H'earring being scared makes sense, it's doubtful that Khybon would vouch for him deserving a Song of Revival.

It's also worth noting that death=/=destruction, which is the term always used. I know destruction is only used for censorship purposes, but it's possible there's a difference. With death, you can still come back, with destruction(Aa'une) you're blown to so many pieces that it's not possible anymore

The Mad One
    bobosmith01
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 275

Post by bobosmith01 on Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:21 am

I'm pretty sure they meant to imply death. Tianne's never seen again (barring 3 episodes later during Scavenger Scan) and the end of the episode.
    Anyways, either Tianne somehow went Invisible after near death, or someone DID revive him.
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 856

Post by Chiodosin1 on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:06 pm

I forgot SoR works on non-underworlders in the show. honestly though I still think its more likely tianne ability didn't quite kill him then someone had 2 ultra rare mugics one of which was from the underworld. but I guess anythings possible. and despite what I want I think its pretty clear he makes it out okay I was kinda in denial with the sorta vauge ending.

Whoa  Water Element you doing?
    You need to  Air Element out.
    Just because you were  Fire Element d doesn't mean you get to be mean.
    I mean is it even w Earth Element it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:43 pm