Chaotic Backup Forum

Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

The Population of Perim

lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 594

The Population of Perim

Post by lazerbem on Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:55 pm

Thanks to the card "The Infectorium", we can figure out that Perim has a population in the ten thousands. The Danian parasite output is measured in millions, which is enough to infect every creature in Perim a hundred times over. With simple math, we know Perim has a population in the ten thousands because of this.

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====

The Mad One
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 994

Re: The Population of Perim

Post by Chiodosin1 on Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:13 pm

that certainly seems reasonable (btw that's probably the non-danian population. who knows how many of those guys there are) Perim seems pretty sparcely populated I mean think about iparu jungle for instance a a whole jungle with like 1 creature. but each creature in perim seems to be interesting and powerful (except those generic creatures in the show but I choose to believe those guys don't really exist) so I guess its more quality over quantity.

Whoa  Water Element you doing?
    You need to  Air Element out.
    Just because you were  Fire Element d doesn't mean you get to be mean.
    I mean is it even w Earth Element it?
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem on Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:02 pm

The Danians definitely have more population compared to the other tribes. Most notable is Kepiaan's card where it's mentioned that hundreds of Danians die to defeat a single Kha'rall

The Mad One
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:08 pm

the danains on the cards must be some of the strongest then because I could probably beat a khrall with only 1 or 2.

lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:32 pm

I'm sure the majority are just dumb Mandiblors. In any case, you've to take into account that Kha'ralls don't travel alone either. Rol'doi was probably the strongest of the Kha'ralls at Mount Pillar, but there would be others. Because of that, they can cover each other's backs and take vastly more numbers to kill

The Mad One
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

Post by CSpacian on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:14 pm

I suppose if I wanted to be really annoying I'd have to ask at what point do you think the cut-off is for intelligent being of Perim and just living thing. The parasites are obviously living, but they aren't accounted for in the Infectorium's count.
    So there could be a lot of wild animals. Maybe the Danians didn't account for Danians in their count. Plus are they counting already infected people like Raznus and Hammerdoom. Not to mention Chaotic was going into the past so there's a huge boon to the numbers as well. As well as the Frozen. There were a lot of Creatures that were still going to introduced and might make the need to increase the count.

My main concern is why would the Danians need so many parasites? Are some Creatures just more resilient to parasitic infection so they needed more? Or is it just a better safe than sorry thing?
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:11 pm

Parasites are probably short lived critters

The Mad One
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:45 am

many real life creature (bugs especially) take a more quantity over quality approach having more kids then will reach maturity so it could be within the parasites lifecycle to have like a bagillion(totally real number) kids even if most won't ever find a host.

as far as creature vs noncreature the line isn't defined but there definitely is some sort of line since things like varanohas are battlegear. I mean warbeasts are creatures and there not exactly smart so its not really intelligence it could be some sort of... "soul" or I suppose a chothica link might be a better term, again not clearly defined but "creature" and "animal" aren't quite the same

lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:27 am

It probably has to do with energy. If you can do an attack, you're a creature. But then that begs the question if those random mooks are creatures too

The Mad One
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Draco218
    Chaotic Coins : 242

Post by ElementalDraco218 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:08 am

Basing this off of a number scale indeed is helpful but you guys also for get to mention the Frozen, mentioned in blugons text and also all of those unknown creatures from Prexxor chasm. Let's not forget that location that defies the laws of time itself. There is no telling what can come from that or even Mugicians Arch as well.

out of darkness rises the beast but in the light the truth claims victory. all tribes forever

http://www.dawnofthechaoticdraco.webs.com/

Remember to check me out. I DO WEEKLY VLOGS ON THE ORIGINS OF CHAOTIC, soon i will be posting the vlogs on youtube for those who dont have facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/ChaoticNowOrNever
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:46 am

Prexxor Chasm isn't even in the current timeline, is it? I think that the Infectorium would refer to the current population, not the past. As for the Frozen, I can't imagine they would change the number by too much

The Mad One
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Draco218
    Chaotic Coins : 242

Post by ElementalDraco218 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:02 pm

Well supposed to be a tribe of fox like creatures, hence the word tribe implies quite a few. As for Prexxor chasm being in the same timeline. Idk but it hasn't stopped the creatures from appearing in the present as Tom proved when he won the location.

out of darkness rises the beast but in the light the truth claims victory. all tribes forever

http://www.dawnofthechaoticdraco.webs.com/

Remember to check me out. I DO WEEKLY VLOGS ON THE ORIGINS OF CHAOTIC, soon i will be posting the vlogs on youtube for those who dont have facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/ChaoticNowOrNever
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:17 pm

The wether or not the parasites count creatures like the frozen idk either way though I still think the rough estimite sounds right.

On prexxor chasm it is an odity the game labels it a past location but the show allows people to enter without entering dranikkus threshold. My speculation is that sense the location is so hostile all the creatures are stuck in a more primtive state maybe? Or maybe they just wanted to give them out too so they lumped them with the past cards who knows

But again if there counted or not the estimate is probably still close

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:48 am