Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

CHAOTIC GAME APP

electriczil
    newb

Chaotic Username : Zil
    Chaotic Coins : 1

i would enter codes

Post by electriczil on Tue May 02, 2017 2:24 am

i would enter codes for the chaotic app i have probably 200-300 different cards with never used codes idk if that would matter but if they need them to get the system back up i at least have a bit.
    KhaoticKenno
    Common

Chaotic Username : KhaoticKenny
    Chaotic Coins : 32

Re: CHAOTIC GAME APP

Post by KhaoticKenno on Wed May 10, 2017 9:05 am

Sooo, did this project stop? I'm seeing a lot of offers to help but no actual progress reports.

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    I want to be the scout who saves Perim, I'll conquer all in the name of the UnderWorld. Underworld Generic MC Fire Element
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Keep an eye out for my podcast! Hopefully starring some cool people you might know. Chaotic

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The channel has been started! Follow the port court on our social media outlets such as twitter youtube, possible facebook, and our discord! P2eVyUt
    Mattwo
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Mattwo
    Chaotic Coins : 60

Post by Mattwo on Wed May 10, 2017 9:23 am

@KhaoticKenno wrote:Sooo, did this project stop? I'm seeing a lot of offers to help but no actual progress reports.

@Mattwo wrote:You should really just cool your jets and wait. These things take time. At the rate things are going, it's going to take far longer than a month for new developments.

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    I told you all Chaotic was going to die. You didn't listen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:53 pm