Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

another link?

Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 919

another link?

Post by Chiodosin1 on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:59 pm

shout out to benfulence for letting me post this

so we were talking about cards he could swap out in his deck for kaal I mentioned Kreaal as an option then he said What if Kreaal is Kaal's descendant!

they both have similar names (though looking at vlar and maxxor that could be pointless)
    and there both giant lava monsters.

Kaal was the ruler of the underworld and one of the "True" underworlders makes me wonder what his descendants feel like. are they content with serving those who have ruled for eons or do they still harbor a resentment for the rulers?

sidenote (why is kaal so god dang big he could give a warbeast a run for there money I mean cheezits!!)

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    Whoa  Water Element you doing?
    You need to  Air Element out.
    Just because you were  Fire Element d doesn't mean you get to be mean.
    I mean is it even w Earth Element it?
    Lynxx
    Common

Chaotic Username : Hastur
    Chaotic Coins : 36

Re: another link?

Post by Lynxx on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:38 pm

Well we can take real life examples to fill in the blanks. For example when a king got coupd the new ruler would make sure to erase them from history or make theyr rule look horrible but that's just one possibility maybe they are content with not bothering with the heavy burden.
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:45 pm

yeah they probably don't remember it by now the events of past perim take place a stupidly long time ago I'd guess at least 1000 years probably longer since the khilian sphere (a book) takes place "centuries ago" and even then the tribes are much closer to there modern ways then the past perim we see. If the mipedians can forget a whole jungle and the "new" underworlders doesn't remember coming from the OW its pretty safe to say its ancient past. but then again Najarin lived through that whole thing so its hard to know which other creatures can live that long.

Lynxx
    Common

Post by Lynxx on Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:05 pm

That begs the question with all the battling and everything is the birth rate of new creatures low?
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 587

Post by lazerbem on Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:06 pm

@Lynxx wrote:That begs the question with all the battling and everything is the birth rate of new creatures low?
    It's not high. We know from the Infectorium that Perim has a population in the 10,000s.

Anyway, it seems that the older Underworlders were very Warbeast like, just elemental golem type creatures like Voorx. The fact that most modern ones look less like that indicates to me that during Kiru's time in the Underworld, a lot of Overworlders immigrated to the Underworld and that's why there's an overlap in their appearance. Meanwhile, the more elemental types were relegated to dumb muscle, like Magmon

The Mad One
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 on Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:15 pm

actually in theory a war would make brith rates much higher, constant death from battle would necessitate more children to maintain the population. but all natural life cycles of the creatures is pretty vauge, we know they have kids and die somehow and with the danains we know they lay eggs made by there queen but that's about it.

lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 587

Post by lazerbem on Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:32 pm

@Chiodosin1 wrote:actually in theory a war would make brith rates much higher, constant death from battle would necessitate more children to maintain the population. but all natural life cycles of the creatures is pretty vauge, we know they have kids and die somehow and with the danains we know they lay eggs made by there queen but that's about it.
    I don't think death is all that common. When every creature has at least some kind of abilities, that probably helps lower casualty rates. Mipedians would be able to hide away from invaders, many Overworlders have wings or can hide in water, the Underworld's borders seem to be secure, and the Danians both have secure borders as well as a general lack of care for the dead since they end up being recycled anyway according to the lore of many cards.

The only real death spikes would be from the M'arrillian invasion, and we know that from Kepiaan's card where its mentioned how hundreds of Mandiblors have to die to drop a single Kha'rall

The Mad One
    Lynxx
    Common

Post by Lynxx on Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:03 pm

I wonder why Najarin hasn't made a book about this stuff he seems to be one of the oldest creatures.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:32 am