Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
KingMaxxor4
King A-Game Darini
IflarFan
7 posters

ELFRIEDE

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

ELFRIEDE - Page 4 Empty Re: ELFRIEDE

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:28 pm

Sweet! Remember overdoing details is possible. All about balancing it within the feel of the story. So if you break that balance, I won't be reserved in my criticism. Wink
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Chaotic Username : IflarFan
    Chaotic Coins : 164

Post by IflarFan Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:33 pm

Yeah that's what I'm trying to avoid as well. XD But I definitely need to expand my vocabulary and just having more fluid writing in general.
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:49 pm

Wow, I can't believe I haven't wrote a chapter in months!  Crazy
    But anyways here is a height chart I made of most of the characters:
    ELFRIEDE - Page 4 Hx2nas
    I'll get to writing the next chapter soon.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:46 pm

I don't understand the measurement system? It's definitely not cm or inches... So um yea what is it?
    I was really hoping I could have used spring break to get back into writing, but alas its already wednesday and I haven't written a thing Frown
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:43 pm

It's supposed to be in feet and inches, and it goes by 3 inches, like it goes: 0", 3", 6", 9", 1'0", 1'3", and so on.
    Yeah I'm loaded with work for the break lol.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:33 pm

ah that makes so much sense, I'm surprised I didn't catch on to that XD
    Haha, this "mug shot" is pretty cool getting to see all the characters in perspective Big Grin
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:16 pm

That's cool. Big Grin Yeah though Jake was hard, because sometimes I imagined him shorter, then other times I imagine him taller.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:30 am

Should have had him off to the side with no background lol
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:33 pm

Lol yes that would be awesome. XD
    I just seriously want to post all of the summaries, I'm so excited for Season 4.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:35 pm

But I thought season 3 is not done yet?!
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:20 am

Nope. But I had 4 seasons of TPOA planned out. Hehe
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:06 pm

So its all going to end in one more glorious  season Frown
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Yeah, unless people want me to make more. But I am kinda running out of ideas.
    But don't worry, this season and the next season are going to be VERY long lol.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:30 pm

So its like how both one piece and naruto have only two parts and are at 600+ chapters XD
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:26 am

Wow that's a lot. . . . I don't think I'm going to do that many chapters lol. I think I'm planning round 70 chapters for ELFRIEDE. . . . but I'm not sure yet though. And TPOA only had 30 chapters.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:45 pm

Ik ik, those are both 10+ year series LOL
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Fri May 16, 2014 5:10 pm

Wow I honestly can't believe I wrote the last chapter in December. Crazy
    Well for an update here's a sketch of Elfriede.
    ELFRIEDE - Page 4 282iypf
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri May 16, 2014 9:35 pm

No way, I can only imagine how long it has been since I wrote a chapter of The Monkey DarkerUnsure
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Mon May 26, 2014 5:07 pm

Emma Concept
    ELFRIEDE - Page 4 Emma_by_yamieggman-d7jul48
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon May 26, 2014 6:26 pm

Emma's very pretty
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:29 pm

Chapter 20- Perambulation
    The officer sat inside the office building, thumbing at his blue scanner. As he sent yet another message to Jake123, he pressed the red button, turning it off as he put it back in his back pocket.
    “Mr. Thomas,” said the secretary, as he looked up in anticipation. “Thank you for your cooperation. We’ll send you a letter.” He got up hastily as he thanked the lady, and walked out the doors.
    As he drove home in his car, he lit a cigarette, steering the wheel with one hand, he looked around at his surroundings.
    So this is where the infamous “Jake” lives, huh? He thought. He looked on at the many buildings that he passed by. “Kathy’s Gifts and Cards,” a grocery store, and a few other stores out of business. What really brought his attention were the many empty skyscrapers, which half of them were being demolished. It was a very strange city, Duninton. The sky was always gray, even though it hardly ever rains. So far he’s been here there hasn’t been a clear blue sky. Also, what was this city doing in the middle of many crop fields? He looked up at the tall skyscrapers reaching the gray sky.
    Those would have made really good offices, he thought. Especially compared to the one I was just in.
    He had applied to work in the police force in Duninton, although, it didn’t really seem much like a police force at all. Most of them dressed in casual clothing, and there were hardly any police cars outside the building.
    As he drove on, he spotted a bar titled, “Dun Bar.” Huh, such a clever name, he thought to himself. “But I could use a drink,” he said as he pulled besides the building. Inside the building was pretty shabby, he must admit, but he’s going to have to get use to this if he wants to find out more information on Jake. The ladies weren’t that bad looking, either. He wiped the drool coming from his mouth as he walked towards the counter. He ordered the drink as he turned to look for a table.
    To his surprise, many teenagers were in the bar, taking most of the tables. Man, how bad really is this town? He took a mental note to suggest enforcing drinking and drug laws on teens. He walked past the tables, as something caught his eye about these teens.
    They were all wearing blue flames.
    The room started widening in front of his eyes, as he stood there frozen in shock. His jaw dropped. No way. No way this could happen. There is no way that the blue flames could have made it here, especially before him.
    Not only the blue flames on their clothing he noticed, but also the fact that the majority of them were playing cards. It was obvious to him that they were trying to conceal which game they were playing, but he knew the answer.
    But how? How could they have known about the secret of Jake? Where he lived on earth? Officer Thomas was the only one who found out about his friend. Or unless Jake has many good friends in Chaotic? He felt a sweat drop come down from his forehead. He remembered threatening the blonde that if she ever told anyone the secret, that he would lock her up forever in that abandoned drome. He smirked at the thought if she actually sold her secrets to the Blue Flames. He would finally lock the criminal up. But what if it wasn’t her? What if it was someone else who knew the secret and told it to them? But if Chaor told him it was a secret mission, he meant it. He knew Chaor for sometime, and got used to the types of assignments that he would give him in order to get rare scans from him.
    “Your drink, sir?” said the bar tender as he placed the ice-cold beer on the counter.
    “Thanks,” the officer said as he sighed, taking the drink. He gulped it down as he walked towards his car, feeling the burning sensation down his throat.
    He drove for a long while, the pain of knowing that the Blue Flames is here eased with the drink. As he made many turns here and there, he spotted a bunch of gang members surrounding a single person on the side of the street. Out of instinct, he immediately pulled over to the side. He got out of his car, and slammed the door. The officer walked towards the group as he was about to show his badge, but realized that it was in the mail, and technically he was off-duty.
    As he got closer to the group, they failed to notice him as they yelled harshly and cussed at a single civilian on the cement. He moaned and shouted for help.
    “No one can hear you now!” yelled one of the gang members. “Give us your money!”
    “Not so fast!” said the officer as he walked towards the group.
    They turned around to face him, as one of them brought up the poor man by his collar. The officer kept a calm and determined face as he approached them from a distance.
    “What are you doing? Ganging up on a man who obviously doesn’t have the money your looking for. Nevertheless in the street? It’s like you are just wanting to get caught!”
    “What do you mean,” one of them said, sneering. “What’s gonna happen? Are the *** police gonna come and get us?”
    “Ooo I’m so scared,” mocked another one of them.
    “Yeah, no police came and got us in the past,” spit another.
    “They will now,” the officer said as he raised a brow.
    He brought out a gun from his side.
    “Now stand aside.”
    “Who do you think you are?” one of them shot back, the rest all drawing out their guns and other weapons.
    “I was a policeman in my old town,” he said, still walking towards them. “And I’m used to dealing with gangs.” He smiled. “And now I’m a policeman here too.”
    “You look off-duty to me,” said another, as he fired a warning shot in the air.
    The officer didn’t flinch as he continued to walk.
    “Don’t move!” the one grabbing the collar of the man said, spinning him around and pointing a gun to his head. “If you come any closer I’ll shoot!”
    The officer gave a brisk laugh, even though the civilian was sweating in fear, almost to the point of tears.
    “I’ve dealt with hostages too,” said the officer. He stopped, and aimed his pistol at the man holding the gun to the man’s head.
    The gang members pointed their guns at him, holding their fire. They awaited as he stood there in silence.
    Both him and them were playing around with the trigger. It was a game of who would shoot first.
    The officer then came over a sudden realization. He slowly lowered his weapon. He looked down at the floor.
    “What about this then?” he asked.
    They all raised their eyebrows in curiosity, their guns still pointed at him.
    He looked up at them. “What if I don’t tell the other police that this happened, and we let you off the hook if you let him go?”
    “What makes you think we would comply?”
    “Yeah! We can just shoot you!”
    “Well,” he shrugged. “I guess you wouldn’t be needing this then.” He brought out his wallet, almost overflowing with cash. He brought up his arm to throw it down into the gutter drain.
    He spotted the hesitation in their faces.
    “Or,” he said squinting his eyes at them. He held tightly to the wallet, holding it over the gutter drain. “You can get a good deal from me. This,” he pointed to the wallet, “and I won’t tell the other policemen. All for him.”
    They narrowed their eyes in anger as they lowered their guns. “Fine.”
    One of them walked towards him, and he handed the wallet to them. He snatched the wallet from the officer’s hand then he started filing through it. He took the giant wad of money and credit cards and tossed it back to him.
    “So polite,” said Officer Thomas.
    “Now let’s shoot him!” said one.
    “No!” said the one holding the cash. “We have what we need.” But he turned towards the officer. “But this is the only time you’ll get away with your life. . . . ‘officer.’”
    “We’ll see about that,” he replied, smiling.
    “And it doesn’t matter if you say that we were here. I’m sure you’ll get confused among all the gangs,” he laughed as he signaled his gang to let go of the man. The civilian dropped to the floor as they briskly walked away and disappeared into the dark alleys.
    The officer gave a stern look towards them as they walked away. Normally gangs don’t just walk away like that. They must have had a lot of arrogance and assurance that he wasn’t going to catch them again. The man on the floor moaned and he walked over towards him.
    “Thank you for helping me,” the man said quietly. “That’s the first time I’ve seen someone try to stop them.”
    “Really?”
    “Yeah,” he coughed out. “Normally the cops don’t do anything, but you, you are different. I can tell.”
    “Yeah, I’m not from around here. So you mean the police don’t enforce the gangs?”
    “Yes.”
    He rubbed his chin as the man on the ground reached a hand to help him up.
    “Oh,” said the officer as he helped him stand. “Can you walk?”
    “Yes,” he smiled. “Thanks again. Maybe the police force will be organized and get rid of all the gangs in Duninton one day.” He then walked off in the opposite direction.
    Officer Thomas was flabbergasted about the events of that day. But organizing the police doesn’t sound like a bad idea. He can be more used to his old job and maybe he might get a promotion.
    Over the next few weeks, it had been strange to adjust to this bizarre and dangerous city of Duninton. Although, he had been promoted to officer, especially after they considered the fact that he was an officer in his old town. Mostly because no one wanted the job.
    This sure is one weird city. . . . He inwardly thought, drinking coffee and eating a donut in his police car. He looked up at “Kathy’s Gifts and Cards.” I should shop there sometime. Maybe they might have some Chaotic cards. . . .
    But the store was closed. He then stared up at the stormy sky. He could tell it was going to rain, just like they said on the forecast.
    He took a sip of his coffee as the first few raindrops came down on his windshield. He then looked up at the sky as it started to pour. The officer took another bite out of his donut. The rain continued down harder onto his car, and he could even hear thunder in the distance. “Man, that was fast,” he said to himself, finishing up his meal. He could even see lightening throughout the sky now.
    “I’d better get back to the office,” he said, turning on the engine of the police car. A ringing on his pager then got his attention. He turned it on. “Hello?”
    “Yeah, we have a stabbing,” the policeman on the other end said. He gave the locations and the codes to the officer, and he smirked as he started the police car once more. As he drove through the thunder and lightening storm, he laughed coarsely to himself.
    “Am I the only one in control here?!” he laughed, calling for reinforcements.
    Once he arrived at the scene, he was surprised to see only a few other police cars pull up towards the alley. Their sirens were on, as the flashing lights reflected on the buildings. He got out of his police car with the other policemen.
    They all pulled out their batons and headed into the alley. As they dashed in, they spotted a teenager stabbing a girl around the same age. There were gang members surrounding them, but not that many.
    “Demeetry, she’s unconscious! Stop! If you continue, you’ll kill her!” said one of the gang members.
    Officer Thomas filtered behind the other policemen. He realized this isn’t the same gang as the one he encountered before. He wondered if what that one gang member said was right, how many gangs were there in Duninton?
    The one called “Demeetry” stopped stabbing the unconscious girl, tearing a last piece of her arm across to the ground. The blonde teenager with blue glasses then turned around to leave, but fear washed across his face once he faced the policemen. The police immediately came forth towards the other gang members who tried to run away, beating them harshly with the batons on their sides, shoulders, and across their bodies. Some of them fell to the floor, while a few others got away. They soon then started to pull out their guns, and the policemen knocked them away from their hands, beating them to the floor. The one who previously called out to their leader was beaten by a few police officers. They targeted his sides, and as he was on the floor, the bruises became blood, and he could not stand this any longer. He quickly drew out his gun and immediately started shooting at the officers. They quickly drew backwards, some bullets landing in their limbs, but no fatal wounds. The gang member tried to scurry upwards, dragging his bloody legs across the cement. He took one look towards Demeetry, who still stood there in fear, and turned around and left, running and disappearing into the dark alley. The police then drew their guns out as well, and started to head towards the other gang members surrounding Demeetry. They were all scrambling for an exit, or at least some sort of command from their baffled leader. “Demeetry!” one of them called. “Demeetry!”
    He just stood there, frightened. The real police. The have came for the first time in his life.
    “Give it up, kid!” said one of the policemen.
    He brought up his knife, ready to aim at them, although they were armed with guns. They were about to say something, when immediately within less of a second; Demeetry pulled a gun from his jacket, and shot at one of the officers. He fell down to the floor, dead at immediate impact with the bullet through his chest.
    “Get ready to fire,” said another one of the policemen.
    “No, we don’t need to,” said Officer Thomas from behind them. They couldn’t see him, especially with the rain.
    From behind, Demeetry felt an immediate pain across his back. He almost fell to the floor as he turned his head around in anger, facing Officer Thomas behind him. He threw his arm forward with the knife, as the officer held his arm in a tight grip, letting loose the knife as it clanked to the floor. The boy then slipped his arm out of the man’s grasp, trying to back away when the officer blew a punch to his face, knocking off his blue glasses. Officer Thomas took a few steps toward him as Demeetry held his bloody face with his free hand, and brought out the gun towards the officer. He pulled the trigger endlessly, however it was out of bullets. He threw it to the ground and tried to fight back against the officer. The officer dodged the punch, and threw another blow directly at his face. The gangster stumbled backwards, covering his face with both hands. The officer then delivered a smashing punch right onto his stomach. Demeetry collapsed in pain, hollering as he fell to the hard floor.
    “Grab him,” Officer Thomas motioned to two of the officers. The nodded and held him tightly by both arms as he noticed he was being carried. His blue eyes widened beneath the blood on his face when he started struggling in their grasp. His focus was on Mitsu, who lay there unconsciously on the floor. He started screaming at her and struggled to pursue tormenting her again. He could hear the ambulance which was not too far away. As the arrived and placed Mitsu on the rolling bed, he cussed and tried to get out of the policemen’s grip.
    “It’s your fault!!!!” he screamed at her. “It’s all your fault!!!!!!!”
    The policemen started dragging him towards the police car. He just wouldn’t budge, at every chance he got he would try to get out of their grasp.
    Officer Thomas started to walk in front of Demeetry, whose eyes were wide with anger. He smiled as he lit a cigarette. “Well, you are some leader,” he said. “However you’re fighting skills are horrible.” He crossed his arms.
    Demeetry then willingly let the policemen drag him to the police car, which they then slammed his head against the hood. As they tried to handcuff him, he kicked one in the stomach, and swiftly punched the other across the face. The rest of the policemen drew out their guns, and as he knew he couldn’t fight back, he ran behind the car, the bullets landing on the car. He then quickly ran into one alley, dodging bullets that came flying towards him.
    The police were about to chase after him in the alley, as Officer Thomas put his hand on their shoulders.
    “I guess I underestimated his fighting skills. But I know that his gang members are probably waiting in the alleys for him. I’d rather investigate more on the situation,” he said, smoke drifting into their faces.
    “Alright,” they said a bit hesitantly. He let them go as they walked back to the ambulance. He walked towards it as well, seeing the wounds on the unconscious green-haired girl.
    “Why would he do this?” he asked. “Obviously this is more than necessary if it was for money. . . .”
    After a long while, an elderly woman then came out of her car, and rushed towards the rolling bed. “Oh my what has happened?!” she cried.
    The policemen were telling her to back away as the bed was put in the ambulance.
    “Oh Mitsu! Mitsu!” the old woman cried.
    The officer cocked his head in curiosity. “You know the victim?” he asked as he walked towards her.
    “Yes! Oh that horrible Jacob! I knew I didn’t see him walk home with her today! And look what happens! She gets stabbed!”
    At the word of “Jacob,” the officer froze. Did she mean “Jake?” The one who is associated with Odille’s castle? The one who he’s looking for?
    “Excuse me?” he asked. “’Jake?’ Who is this person? He’s supposed to walk home with her?”
    “Her sorry for an excuse boyfriend,” replied the old woman.
    “And who are you?”
    “I’m their teacher. Ah poor Mitsu! Do you know if she’ll be alright?”
    He was annoyed by the fact that he wanted to get more information on Jake, but he had to work.
    “I’m not sure, her wounds are pretty bad, but she’s alive,” he said dryly.
    “Ah that’s good!” exclaimed the worried teacher. “And I’m so grateful, thank you so much officer!”
    He just walked past her, and spoke to one of the policemen recording information of the event.
    “Hey, who is this girl?” he asked the man.
    “We’ve identified her as Mitsu Kiyomizu,” he replied.
    “Her teacher is over there,” he said, pointing to the old lady. “She says that she normally walks home with a guy named Jacob, so he might have a part in this. Can we get information on him?”
    “Yes, sir.”
    The officer smiled. This is the perfect opportunity. He can find out if this Jacob is the Jake that he’s been looking for.
    Then, they heard the news reporters coming. Once they arrived, they started talking to the teacher.
    "Anyways," one of the news reporters said, "I'm here to talk with some of the witnesses and the police officers on the crime scene."
    He turned to the older woman with glasses and put up hair.
    "Tell me, you say you taught Mitsu at the high school?"
    "Yes, I do," she said in a crackly voice. "I heard something as I was driving home, but I arrived here too late."
    "Why do you think anyone would have done this to her? Was she a bad student?"
    "Oh no," she shook her head, "she was an excellent student. She was the top of her class. Although, she always walked home with Jacob Kurosawa." She lifted a wrinkly finger and pointed it upwards.
    The officer then took a mental note of his first and last name as he talked amongst the other policemen.
    "He was a bad student!" she exclaimed. "He was very rude too!"
    "Did he walk home with her this time?"
    "No! He must have just left her in the rain to walk alone or left at the crime scene!"
    "Thank you, Mrs.-!"
    "I'm not done talking about Jacob yet!"
    "Thank you."
    "Wait-!"
    The cameraman pulled away from her as the interviewer walked towards Officer Thomas.
    "We are here now with Officer Thomas, who has successfully organized the police force and is leading the case."
    He tapped the Officer on the shoulder, and he turned around, two guns in his hands. He quickly put them back in their sheaths and immediately smiled for the camera, with a cigarette lit in his teeth.
    "Tell me, Officer Thomas. Who do you think is at most to blame for this stabbing?"
    "Well," said Officer Thomas, taking the cigarette out of his mouth, "I definitely think Demeetry is to blame of course, because there is physical evidence and we arrived on the scene witnessing the event. However," he then brought up a finger. "I think that Jacob Kurosawa is also to blame for this girl's safety."
    "Do you honestly agree with the teacher?"
    "I do, because if it wasn't for him, none of this would have happen. We're going to go and investigate him now. Maybe he set up this and partnered up with Demeetry. Because this was the only day he did not walk home with Mitsu."
    "Sir, I don't recall the teacher saying that-!"
    "Oh come now, she told me that herself!" He closed his eyes and smiled widely as he swung an arm around the interviewer's shoulder.
    A beeping then alarmed the both of them, and the Officer pulled a blue device out from his back pocket.
    "Sorry, I just got a text," he said as he sent yet another request to Jake to have a match.
    The interviewer looked strangely at his bizarre "phone," then peered back at the camera, holding the microphone closer to him.
    "Looks like that concludes it for now," he said as the officer then walked away from them.
    He gathered with the other policemen. “Jacob Kurosawa most likely knows about this stabbing,” he then told them. “He wasn’t apart of the gang though, correct?” The others nodded their heads in conformation. “Then we should investigate him right away,” he said, already heading towards the car.
    They did nothing else but follow his orders, as they scratched their heads in confusion.
    As the officer drove, a few other policemen sent him the directions to Jacob’s house on the monitor. He laughed to himself.
    “At least now I have some information to report to Chaor!” he exclaimed quietly to himself.
    However, he remembered the Blue Flames in the bar. Did they know where he lives as well? They must have not, or else they would most likely be in a location closer to his house.
    As he and the rest of the police cars pulled up by his house. It was very shabby looking, and the officer looked at it with disgust. He then got out of his car and headed towards the two-story building.
    The policemen came up towards the door, and knocked on it. As they waited for a response, the officer looked at the windows, and wondering if who he’s looking for is in that house. The police then knocked on the door again, waiting for a second response.
    They then heard commotion inside. They started banging on the doors.
    “OPEN UP!” came from in front of the door.
    “Jake. . . .” a voice came from inside. “Go upstairs now. GO!”
    The officer bit tighter on his cigarette in surprise. He actually didn’t suspect Jake was a part of the incident. But he shrugged it off when the parents answered the door.
    “Hello,” said Officer Thomas as he walked in front of the rest of the policemen. “I am Officer Thomas. We’re here to investigate. . . .” and he started to continue as they replied in fear. He looked around the house. He spotted the stairs, which Jake had supposedly ran up.
    “Jacob Kurosawa!” called the officer as he started to head towards the stairs. The terrified parents did nothing but follow him quietly up along with the rest of the policemen.
    They made their way up the stairs as Officer Thomas reached for the doorknob to which was supposedly Jacob’s room. His hand faltered, for this could be exactly who he was looking for. He had to be prepared for what laid in the other room. He had to make sure that if this is the actual Jake, then he must discover the secrets about Odille as quickly as possible, for this might be the only chance he might have, at least for now.
    He pulled at the doorknob, the door slamming against the other wall.
    The officer’s eyes widened as the cigarette almost fell out of his mouth while his jaw dropped. This person’s description fit perfectly with Khybon’s words.
    The teenager stood there with a dazed expression across his face. Spiky brown hair, average height. The teen’s blue eyes also widened at the sudden interruption in his room.
    The rest of the policemen hurried into the room before Officer Thomas, leaving him to filter through, coming up towards the boy who he was looking for. His parents then hurried besides him, pleading to him that their son is innocent.
    “I’m telling you, my son had nothing to do with the incident, he didn’t walk her hom-“ his father tried to tell him, but stopped when the officer turned around and glared at him.
    “I have to interrogate with the boy myself,” Officer Thomas decided. He needed to be alone with Jake in order to speak about Chaotic. “We need to know how this happened.”
    Then he motioned the others and his parents to exit the room, and they did so without question.
    Once the door closed, the officer turned around, inspecting his room for any hints about Odille or anything related.
    “So,” he started, “this is what your room is like, huh?”
    He looked around, the boy didn’t seem to want to answer the friendly question, but it did not surprise him. The officer then started to pace around the room. It was pretty small, just a desk, a laptop on top of it, a school bag in the corner, a few binders and papers spilling out of it, a regular sized bed, a closet and a single window gazing out onto the street. Although, there were a few papers on his desk, but he couldn’t go and just look at them just yet.
    He then decided to turn around, making sure Jake saw the blue scanner in his back pocket.
    Then he heard a chuckling from the boy. He turned around and faced the teen, who faced opposite of him, laughing.
    “What’s so funny? This is an interrogation!” the officer said in slight anger.
    “But you haven’t asked me any questions, so I can’t see how this could be!” he countered.
    “Well,” Officer Thomas started, but looked at the chair and asked, “Can I sit here?”
    The teenager nodded and he did so.
    “Now,” he started again, “I bet you are wondering why I have a scanner. . . .”
    Jake did not respond, and stared at him blankly.
    “I heard of you, Jake. . . . In fact, I requested to have a match with you, but you never replied. In fact, Jake, a lot of people who tried to ask you to a match were denied. And, I heard rumors that when you arrived in Chaotic, you would port somewhere else right away. . . . and only one person caught a glimpse of where you ported. Al Mipedim.” He decided to be straight and direct, hoping that at least Jake would provide some answer.
    “How come you still go to Chaotic and haven’t played any matches for about a year?” he demanded.
    Jake tilted his head and said calmly, “Well now, I don’t have to go to Chaotic just to play matches now do I? I could go on scan quests you know. . . .” He then smirked.
    The officer narrowed his brows. Obviously he was hiding something.
    “But I don’t think that’s all. . . .” he started gravely. “I think there’s more, and plus you’re not telling anyone about it. Someone’s going to find out about it sooner or later, so why not just tell me now. . . ?”
    “Heh,” they boy sneered, “I thought this was about the interrogation with Mitsu’s incident. What happens if your fellow cops comes in and finds out that you play Chaotic?”
    Jake was obviously not going to let out the secret so easily.
    “Then we’ll just take you in for another interrogation,” Officer Thomas countered.
    “Anyway,” he said after a quick check at the door, “we should play a match sometime.”
    “Maybe I don’t want to. And just who are you?”
    “I am Officer Thomas. Ryan Thomas. Or in Chaotic I’m known as Terimin8er.”
    At the sound of “Termin8er,” Jake looked somewhat surprised. Of course he must have heard of him in Chaotic.
    Then, he looked like he was to say something with a hint of anger and determination on his face, but the other cops came into the room.
    “Officer Thomas, is the interrogation done?” one of them asked.
    “Yes,” he said, standing up. “Let’s go. He’s innocent.”
    Once they headed out the room first, he stopped and turned his head towards Jake.
    “Jake,” he whispered, “We will meet again. And I will get answers.”
    “Good-bye, Officer,” he said harshly.
    “Good-bye, Jacob,” he said in a friendly voice.
    Then, he took one last glare at the teenager and exited out the door.
    He walked his parents who rushed into his room with a worried expression on their faces.
    As he walked to the interceptor, he took one last look at the window that was Jake’s room. He then got in and started the engine. Driving off, he could see Jake looking out the window, staring at them in antipathy as the house disappeared behind the other buildings.
    As he drove, he lit another cigarette. He puffed smoke, smiling. He now knew where Jake was. He confirmed that Jake was indeed hiding the secret of Odille. He met with Jake in person. Now he can try to persuade Jake into telling him the secrets, and he can even use force if he has to.
    He got out the blue scanner from his back pocket with one hand, and immediately pressed the red button, surrounding himself in a shroud of blue numbers and letters.
    I must go to the Underworld and report this to Chaor, he thought.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:24 pm

OMG I COMPLETELY MISSED THIS CHAPTER! sorry about that Frown
    Good stuff, getting intense.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Iflar are you still doing chapters? Because I'm missing this Frown I might need to reread a few chapters to remember what's going on.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:34 pm

I just checked this out after seeing it had a new reply, that art is really good!

If you are still writing chapters, I may have to find time to update mine a bit.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:16 pm

Oh a little bit of inspiration?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:51 pm