Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
King A-Game Darini
ElementalDraco218
6 posters

SUBMIT YOUR "FAN ART" FOR THE CHAOTIC APP

ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Draco218
    Chaotic Coins : 245

SUBMIT YOUR "FAN ART" FOR THE CHAOTIC APP Empty SUBMIT YOUR "FAN ART" FOR THE CHAOTIC APP

Post by ElementalDraco218 Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:28 pm

Submit your fan made art to the email address below and see your art in the Chaotic App. All Sprites, Wallpapers, Comic Pieces and ect. If you made it for Chaotic then submit it here:

chaotic15coming@gmai­l.com

NOTE: ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SAFE FOR WORK (SFW) AND NOT CONTAIN ANY BAD LANGUAGE OR SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT. CAUSE LETS FACE IT, WE'VE ALL SEEN IT AND IT IS NOT OKAY.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

SUBMIT YOUR "FAN ART" FOR THE CHAOTIC APP Empty Re: SUBMIT YOUR "FAN ART" FOR THE CHAOTIC APP

Post by King A-Game Darini Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:54 am

I'd say feel free to use the cards I've made but the artwork doesn't belong to me. If this isn't a paid app and you put a disclaimer it should be fine.(some of them are kinda overpowered. Opto especially. You can ask for whats to strong if it's not to obvious.

I'd recommend using the unused art for chaotic Fire and Stone. (They already have names usually) I hope you guys are planning to segregated official and non-Official stuff for the most part.

ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Draco218
    Chaotic Coins : 245

SUBMIT YOUR "FAN ART" FOR THE CHAOTIC APP Empty Re: SUBMIT YOUR "FAN ART" FOR THE CHAOTIC APP

Post by ElementalDraco218 Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:46 am

We would not be using any fan made cards or art pieces from other products. Only fan based chaotic material. (Not including fan made cards).
    kbTroi
    kbTroi
    Common

Chaotic Username : kbTroi
    Chaotic Coins : 20

Post by kbTroi Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:10 am

as ElementalDraco218 has pointed out..material not associated with chaotic means little...as far as fan made cards go, if you want to show your art work, related or not, Great..we are more then happy to see it.  However, know that there is no promise it will be used.  Perhaps, eventually a section for such can be created but for now, there is not...  Please note that just because a piece of any sort is submitted..does not mean it will be used. if multiple pieces of work are submitted(ie: battleboards), this would mean that not only can usage of them be voted upon(for now by the dev team, and in time..the entire community as a whole)...but a loop of sorts could be created, so that as many as possible can be showcased and not just anyone piece is used.  

last time i made a block post an admin gave me sh*t for it...so for you, i hope this is easier to read.

with that covered, i would like to address a couple other topics that have been asked about.  from the bottom: boosters will not be bought..except in the physical world...there arent many left after these last 5 years...so if you want the exp. of opening a brand new pack of cards..do so now...i have been watching online sales sites..and as predicted, prices have been going ever so slightly up since first mentioning this project...which to be honest sucks:P but i digress.  to those people/fans who are Not computer savvy...well this is by far a programming thing..so at this point in time, all that can be done is: research, ideas, submissions of work..fan made or official, idk..trying to get new players involved(perhaps better to do in time), ect.  I'll tell you a secret...ElementalDraco218, has admitted to Not being very computer savvy, however he has been a TREMENDOUS help, from everything to names, information, both trivial and major, weird...weird things, laughs, inspiration, ideas..he has even been our way to You..for a long time now...longer then i think even he realizes..and for that...i, rather we, need to thank him..publicly at this point...so ElementalDraco218...Thank You, for Everything!  

Please enjoy your day/ night everyone!

Last edited by kbTroi on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:00 am

Hmm well okay then. You'd wanna talk to skarecrohw(Always AFK) or Maybe KingCrazy about art.

Since you seem to be one of the devs on this what's the status on this project. We're patient,we can wait but I'd like to know what the APP would realistically entail. Elemental Draco says he can't disclose anything but to me there doesn't seem to be a real reason not too. (Nothing legaly anyway) we have TCO in the meantime so if you guys are barely at the starting points that's tottaly fine any effort to making something is appreciated by the community.
    Klaus Vander
    Klaus Vander
    Common

Chaotic Username : Klaus Vander
    Chaotic Coins : 8

Post by Klaus Vander Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:39 pm

I think that is a good idea create something like Chaotic GO (Pokemon GO).
    There are hundreds of tutorials on the Internet with the title "How to create a game like pokémon go".
    Things that I hope see on this amazing project:
    -We can upload our cards <3 (Same stats, energy...)
    -Trade cards with others
    -Doesn't need to calculate during battles (automatic damage dealt and receive)
    -Automatic setup of cards in the field, like the original game.
    -You made a pre-setup of your deck on the menu and used it in the game (was already set)

Just ideas. I know that is hard to do, because of programming and time.
    Wink
    bobosmith01
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 289

Post by bobosmith01 Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:49 pm

Welp, posted about it on Tumblr. Instead got-negative responses due to lack of info.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:55 pm

Yeah some snapshots or details on whats accomplished and what's to come would be nice.
    kbTroi
    kbTroi
    Common

Post by kbTroi Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:11 am

agame, you have been by far the most active individual on these threads concerning application progression..so for you. information about what the app will entail has briefly been covered.  Battle, trade, information, personal collection(virtual, based on physical), forum, and an upload..which has been by far the most annoying function/aspect to have to deal with...as said before current means of uploading your real physical cards...is by Manually inputting everything from name,code, energy, and stat...generic prints are provided, which include; picture(in case of promo copies{user select}), elements, mugic, ect.  At this point in time...we must simply assume legitimacy, right now,it is no issue, because what has been done is available to us, and us alone...We can not Stress enough, fairness...when time comes, please, please be fair, and use your own and accurate collection..if we feel the need(or a code is used multiple times) or a compliant is made, a vetting process will be undertaken, and players not willing to prove legit ownership of their physical cards, will either A) have said virtual copy in question removed/deleted..or B) a removal of user(s) account, if necessary, C) in the case of a trade..we all know computers are quite good at logging information, and falsifications can be followed back to the point of origin..which brings us back to A/B.
    it has been stated by you, agame, that only die hard fans come here..if this is true...you (all fans, hopefully) will not compromise this or anyother aspect of the game. user experience, for everyone, in particular, possible new players to the game will be much more enjoyable, if it is kept as fair and honest as possible.

vander, i am unsure what you mean in your 4th suggestion, please clarify.  the rest are all great suggestions, thank you! however, a chaotic go is unrealistic at this point in time...at least it is with out the codex...we do Not want to recreate this..or else we may as well create a whole new game. which if we are being honest...would not be that difficult with the creativeness of this community...but back to the chaotic go..it is a good idea..but we cant do that.

i am editing this as i read it, so forgive this for being out of place, but please, continue playing on tco, both now and into the future, we wish not to compete...the more ways to play, the better...but do not hold your breath as much work still needs to be done before the next real release of anything is made... as several requests have been made, i feel i should no longer ignore this topic...it would be nice to have the next stage out before the new year but our beta will likely not be released publicly until sometime, hopefully early into it..time has been slipping through our hands faster then we realize.. for that we do owe you all an apology. so for whatever it may be worth to you, i am sorry.

Please enjoy your day/ night everyone!
    Klaus Vander
    Klaus Vander
    Common

Post by Klaus Vander Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:58 am

My 4th suggestion is about the battle field setup (Creatures in X place with Y battle gear with Z mugic counters on them ).
    When u start a game at TCO, u need to grab your cards for your hand, and grab them to the field, every f***ng single game(You need to align the positions of your cards).
    If u can make a way to setup this card line-up one time, and when you enter the game, the creatures are already in the right place with the right Battlegear and mugic counters on them, it would be very good.
    I tried to be as clear as possible, but I'm not so good in English ;S
    Did you get it ?
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:29 pm

Basically what he means is on the old site our armys (decks) were made in the "Create" section. (Look at the header of this site it's a screenshot if the old)

When we made a deck it would look like this.

If I were to place say Maxxor in spot 1 and Najarin in spot 2. It would save and stay in that spot with whatever battlegear we have.

On TCO only the cards save and we can sort by sections but its still a big hassle. Meaning our decks we have aren't pre placed like it used to be.

I'm sure you've seen both TradecardsOnline Matches and Some videos of the old site but if you wanna see what I mean.
    The old site
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gxR2zDoomGE

What we albit unrealistically Want

TCO
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qP-c7X57ZiE

What we have.

Appreciate the response though. If we got the old system back with maybe updates to add the animations. That's Ideal. But I know it's a lot of work so that challenege is up for you guys to decide to do.

kbTroi
    kbTroi
    Common

Post by kbTroi Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:13 am

would you guys be interested in using the most recent fan art for battling ..so basically if you use rarran..in your collection it is your actual picture..but in bttle your oppenent sees the picture below..so there they dont know who they are attacking(unless you use a marrillin team:P..but still use new card art..it would bring a newer/fresher look..it would be no more work, just a switch out for image...of course credit goes to the artist, in this case, warlockss
    SUBMIT YOUR "FAN ART" FOR THE CHAOTIC APP Chaotic-Rarren-night-thief-153876258
    Klaus Vander
    Klaus Vander
    Common

Post by Klaus Vander Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:21 pm

kbTroi wrote:would you guys be interested in using the most recent fan art for battling ..so basically if you use rarran..in your collection it is your actual picture..but in bttle your oppenent sees...
    SUBMIT YOUR "FAN ART" FOR THE CHAOTIC APP Chaotic-Rarren-night-thief-153876258

Can't see the image.
    kbTroi
    kbTroi
    Common

Post by kbTroi Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:47 am

im sorry i must not have attached the link, i have another handy thanks to a users here under screen name Oracle Afjak (i hope), however ill use Borth Major as the example, Art by Adrian Barrios and Jay Axer. 2009
    https://s44.photobucket.com/user/ArtofChaotic/media/Chaotic%20Art%20Repository/borthmajar2_zps7acbdf58.jpg.html?sort=4&o=42..to give it a newish feeling, would you ike to see some of that unused/alternate art for some aspects of game play?
    Leivi1998
    Leivi1998
    newb

Chaotic Username : Geoivi
    Chaotic Coins : 6

Post by Leivi1998 Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:47 pm

kbTroi where would be the best place to go when looking for updates and news about this Chaotic app? I would like to see it as a finished product but I'm not sure what to fallow for information about the app.
    kbTroi
    kbTroi
    Common

Post by kbTroi Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:17 am

what ever page this thread ends up on, currently page 2:)
    https://chaoticbackup.forumotion.com/t964-chaotic-game-app

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:05 pm