Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Chaotic voice acting credits? Who voices who?

Mattwo
    Mattwo
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Mattwo
    Chaotic Coins : 92

Chaotic voice acting credits? Who voices who? Empty Chaotic voice acting credits? Who voices who?

Post by Mattwo Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:00 am

So, I was showing the Chaotic cartoon to a friend the other day in a Yu-Gi-Oh skype group we use to duel each other and he pointed out that Krystalla kind of sounded like Kathleen Barr (or more spesfically Trixie from MLPFiM but that's beside the point). I went to look up who voiced her and found something rather disturbing: There's barely any proper information on the voice acting on the show.

It appears that Behind the Voice Actors straight up deleted the show from their database as the url for the show is just http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/tv-shows// even though it's listed on a few Voice Actor's pages. www.behindthevoiceactors.com/tv-shows/Chaotic/side-by-side/ also redirects to this page even though I found it on the search results.

IMDB isn't much help either, as it barely says who is who and for the most part just echos the end credits' listing of voice actors that doesn't say who voices who. Jason Griffith is only credited as Tom in the first four episodes there, there's a few characters who are credited as such while others are credited for all 78 episodes (like Rebecca Soler as Sarah, even though Sarah didn't even talk in the first episode).

Did Eric Stuart really voice Xaerv by the way? ._. That site is kind of unreliable in general so I'm just checking here. Unsure
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 596

Chaotic voice acting credits? Who voices who? Empty Re: Chaotic voice acting credits? Who voices who?

Post by lazerbem Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:41 am

Wikipedia has a page of VAs, but they seem uncited and I know that several are wrong.
    Mattwo
    Mattwo
    Uncommon

Chaotic voice acting credits? Who voices who? Empty Re: Chaotic voice acting credits? Who voices who?

Post by Mattwo Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:24 pm

Yea, I'd trust Wikipedia even less than IMDB on the matter... Anyone can contribute to IMDB but far less people even know about that (I once saw YouTube poops on IMDB with actors credited for archive footage, seriously, wtf?).

Wikipedia credits Derek Stephen Prince as Codemaster Tirasis too but I'm pretty sure he never appeared before the show was canceled.

Edit: Pretty sure they are right about Imthor being Dan Green at least. Mezzmar probably could have been him with a sore throat too...

Heptadd sounds more like diet Mike Pollock.
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 596

Post by lazerbem Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:24 pm

I heard somewhere that Maxxor was both Sean Schemmel and Dan Green. One of them did his voice for only a few episodes and then the other took over for the rest of the series. I can't remember the order though.
    Mattwo
    Mattwo
    Uncommon

Post by Mattwo Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:07 am

I'll have to check, it should be easy enough to tell because one usually sounds like Goku and King Kai (just to be sure, I quickly watched a clip of Greiger from Yugioh 5D's and he sounds like Goku with a sore throat) and the other usually sounds like Yami Yugi.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:50 pm