Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Gannon's twitter post?

Hilgodestroyer
    Hilgodestroyer
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Hilgoboy
    Chaotic Coins : 99

Gannon's twitter post? Empty Gannon's twitter post?

Post by Hilgodestroyer Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:30 am

I know we've seen an inbox message from Bryan Gannon before, but now that twitter post has surfaced up. This probably been noted in the discord somewhere, kinda just dropped in today after seeing that post to see if anything was talked about here for it. Since I didn't know a discord for Chaotic was made.

Just kinda looks like the way Gannon commented that we might be seeing a reboot, even this year. But I might just be taking it the wrong way. I definitely hope to see this come to light, because it would be great to see this card game that has, so much potential to come back. Even though it's been a few years.

Anyone else have any thoughts about this?
    Rocky09
    Rocky09
    newb

Chaotic Username : Rocky09
    Chaotic Coins : 3

Gannon's twitter post? Empty Re: Gannon's twitter post?

Post by Rocky09 Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:11 am

I mean I would love for Chaotic to come back in any capacity. It's just the question of if they'll retcon the old series and start from scratch, or make it all digital, or whatever. It's hard, because I think if they start from scratch it would suck for us old fans, but picking up where it left off might alienate potential new fans.
    Hilgodestroyer
    Hilgodestroyer
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Hilgoboy
    Chaotic Coins : 99

Post by Hilgodestroyer Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:01 pm

Yeah, I feel like they'll have to restart the series a new. Just hopefully they don't change actual game play to much, if so hopefully making it more complex or something. I just doubt after the 4kids incident they will allow the old cards to be used in any game they create. So it'll just be easier for them to build a new foundation.

I do think something is going to happen very soon though with it if not by 2020. The worlds more stable to lift a game like Chaotic up. I mean with Pokemon Go being an AR game, Chaotic could easily do that now. It's the stuff that we all kinda wish would have been possible back then.

I definitely am going to be fine with whatever they end up doing. I don't know what would be smarter to do if they make a cartoon for it. If only they could get the attention a game like the Magic the Gathering could get.

The digital thing would be nice also, but I personally would rather have hard copy cards. Though like I said anything they decide to do is better than nothing. Though just seeing Gannon post his reply, does bring a lot more light to it's resurrection. It can definitely do better in this day and time, not to mention with what's been happening with Actiivision and Blizzard, it might be time to pull a punch on something like Hearthstone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:03 pm