Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Disappointments

ManOfAction
    ManOfAction
    Rare

Chaotic Username : ManOfAction
    Chaotic Coins : 123

Disappointments Empty Disappointments

Post by ManOfAction Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:47 pm

I think we all have a card that we were disappointed with for some reason. Perhaps it was because it turned out nothing like in the show, or it might be because it was never even made into a card. What was that card for you and why? Although there were a few I was initially disappointed with, I think the 1 that stood out the most was Fortissimo. Think of the plays it accomplishes on the show, and then think of its actual effect. This card does not even come close to living up to its expectations.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Disappointments Empty Re: Disappointments

Post by BlzvSprayTan Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:24 pm

On the show and never made it: The generic squirrel dude.. Crellan used him to revive stuff.. I always felt we needed more than 4 generics.

On the show but sucked as a card: the one that makes you huge, it might have been Fortissimo actually, I havent watched the show in years. But still: a mugic that makes you 10 times bigger than the opponent? That should give you a decent advantage as a card.

In the game, and had a cool ability that could've been better: Blaaxa. I ran Blaaxa in a Prexxor Chasm deck of mine for a while, but she her ability was never as cool as it looked.

Overall, Kileron. Lets name warbeasts: Ixxik(no recklessness) Blazvatan(huge stats) Ninren(range, good stats, not loyal) Titanix(great ability) Glost(Only true mipedian compost) Gaffat-ra(defender) Ere(best range in the game), Khorror(135 energy)Even Uboraan had good energy when he was released. Kileron, though good abilities, has too little energy to do anything in any kind of warbeast deck. Like put 15 more energy on him already.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:44 am

I had a whole list of how DOP, ZoTH, and SS should have been done (redone) on the old forum... My biggest compliant is Najerin. A rare with an ok ability... There's no efficient way to get MC on him enough to make his ability worth its cost.
    In the show he was an amazing muge, with the power to fly. AND only Tom had a copy of him!
    He should have been Ultra Rare if not a promo!
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:15 pm

Thing is though, Najarin is a major character, so they needed to make several or them/one's somewhat obtainable in order to please the buyers: not be concise with the show. Just look at Tangath Toborn..
    ManOfAction
    ManOfAction
    Rare

Chaotic Username : ManOfAction
    Chaotic Coins : 123

Post by ManOfAction Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:41 am

Fortissimo was the Mugic that made them grow to outrageous sizes, whereas in real life it only gave them 5 in each discipline and 5 energy. Najarin caught me off guard originally. I remember seeing the episode and then I pulled 1 as a Rare and it made almost no sense. Part of me wishes he had been made like a Super with a more powerful effect. As for Tangath Toborn, he was probably the second biggest disappointment for me, at least from DoP. He was amazing in the show and considered a powerful warrior, yet his average stats are c/40 p/45 w/40 s/30 and e/30? I wanted to pull a copy of him almost as bad as I had wanted to get Chaor and Maxxor so to have pulled one and to have seen those kinda stats was more than a little disappointing. Sort of how Takinom was pretty good in the show and had fire, but in real life she was sub-par for a super and had no elements. However, Najarin, Takinom, and Tangath were all redeemed with their later scans of TSK, TTIT, and Najarin FF.
    ijohn_chaotic
    ijohn_chaotic
    Common

Chaotic Username : ijohnchaotic
    Chaotic Coins : 15

Post by ijohn_chaotic Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:19 pm

i was really disappointed in takinom because she has no fire attacks! the tcg can be so weird in chaotic Tongue i really hate how they make some creatures have no element when they should have one Frown and i dont like how they make some mugic (like fortissimo and diminuendo) so good in the show but so bad in the card game!!!!!!! i use them anyway because they are so classic XD but they still suck Frown and another thing i dislike is when they make cards of awesome creatures, like tangath toborn, but make them suck XD

dont get me wrong i love the game its just these little things that bug me... sometimes my friends and i make house rules, well not really rules like sometimes we let takinom have fire attacks and make tangath have 50 energy. and i dont like how u can only use the pyroblaster and liquializer once so sometimes we change that too XD

remember that its just a game and you can change what you want when you are playing at home! if u are unhappy then make a change, chaoticgame.com is down now anyway
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:27 pm

BlzvSprayTan wrote:Thing is though, Najarin is a major character, so they needed to make several or them/one's somewhat obtainable in order to please the buyers: not be concise with the show. Just look at Tangath Toborn..
    Don't be stupid Maxxor and Chaor are ultra... And LVB if he gets to be Ultra there is no reason Najerin should have been rare.
    ijohn_chaotic
    ijohn_chaotic
    Common

Post by ijohn_chaotic Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:32 pm

ya i thought najarin should have been better and should have been an ultra rare like maxxor and chaor
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Marrillian wrote:Don't be stupid Maxxor and Chaor are ultra... And LVB if he gets to be Ultra there is no reason Najerin should have been rare.
    Maxxor, Chaor, and LVB are all tribe leaders. Naj is just a fancy librarian. Lets be real here.
    ijohn_chaotic
    ijohn_chaotic
    Common

Post by ijohn_chaotic Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:33 pm

najarin should have been ultra because he is a main character in the show and he isnt bad as a card either
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:38 pm

He was just as much a main character as Intress.. and Intress got rare.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:44 pm

She was super...
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:57 am

Frown
    Mithrandir
    Mithrandir
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Saomir9
    Chaotic Coins : 85

Post by Mithrandir Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Marrillian wrote:She was super...
    More like super-squishy.
    ijohn_chaotic
    ijohn_chaotic
    Common

Post by ijohn_chaotic Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 pm

intress is a decent card she should have been have been a super but you have a good point najarin is as much of a main character as intress... you changed my mine najarin should have been super Tongue but NOT RARE

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:41 pm