Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
BlzvSprayTan
FinalOne1
Terabyte
King A-Game Darini
8 posters

It's Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!

Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

It's Pokemon X and Pokemon Y! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!

Post by Terabyte Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:59 pm

I kinda like Sigilyph. So I took a few and bred a Modest Sig with Max HP Sp Atk and Speed and it's Defenses are in the mid twenties. Big Grin

Editing to add, EV training is easier thanks to Horde Battles. Surf and a Power Item is 25 EV's from a single move. More if you've got the Rus.
    FinalOne1
    FinalOne1
    Rare

Chaotic Username : FinalOne1
    Chaotic Coins : 87

Post by FinalOne1 Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:16 am

well, I used super training, after a while, the Pokémon starts to plow through those balloons, but i still did not beat the game
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:14 pm

Super training is really useful early on in the game. Even later on tbh. You can have your L1 Poke fully EV'd and just EXP share up to fighting level without worry.
    FinalOne1
    FinalOne1
    Rare

Post by FinalOne1 Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:11 pm

yeah, I just beat the game today. I accessed the friend safari and have a nice Quilladin that i can use to inherit the timid nature
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:23 pm

Quiladin? That didn't come from me. Unsure

I have Ivysaur in one of my friend zones. I tried posting my code online and I added a TON of people and didn't get any response really. They just sent their code and ignored anything after that. It's what I did but only because I added everyone a page back already and figured that was enough. Guess not. Unsure
    I really wish it sent a request to the 3DS itself instead of requiring both players to go. If they had to, just add a block requests or something.
    FinalOne1
    FinalOne1
    Rare

Post by FinalOne1 Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:22 pm

Yeah, A lot of my friends are Provisionally registered, and most of their safaris are really letdowns. I got the Quilladin from my older bro's safari, so I can get as many of all three starters as i want (I chose Froakie, so I got the Fennekin from Shauna, which I EV trained both :happy: ) I also EV trained that Torchic, which both makes both my Blaziken and my Greninja really fast.

Last edited by FinalOne1 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I really need to start Proof reading my posts...)
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:16 pm

I traded for a female Protean Frogadier which I bred with Floatzel and Poliwrath from a safari I have until I got one with max Attack, Sp Attack, and Speed. Would've tried for HP and Sp A and Speed, but it's too time consuming when the father isn't easily available for capture in the Safari and not a Ditto. I really wish I could find a good Ditto Safari.
    Only things I've got worth mentioning at Poliwrath which could evolve to Drizzletoad. Not sure how that'll be now that things have shifted and weather isn't forever, but who knows.
    Technician Breloom which was popular in Gen V, and Braxien and Ivysaur. Other than that, nothing really. I guess there's Prankster Volbeat in one of them. He might be useful maybe?
    FinalOne1
    FinalOne1
    Rare

Post by FinalOne1 Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:48 pm

If I could find a ditto safari, I could finally have an EV trained ditto at my command
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Your third Poke is Gothorita if you didn't already know. Tongue
    I want to go through my boxes and just release a TON of Pokes. I don't like the clutter. Frown
    FinalOne1
    FinalOne1
    Rare

Post by FinalOne1 Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:06 am

or you could wonder trade them and see what you get, then release them XD
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:16 am

I could. Lots of Pokemiles to spend on Rare Candies...
    warzmanx
    warzmanx
    Common

Chaotic Username : searchman.ex
    Chaotic Coins : 4

Post by warzmanx Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:31 am

Just be careful what you get over the wonder trade. One wonder trade could spell doom for an entire box of pokes/one empty box.

I am referring to the "Mysterious egg" that is the result of someone attempting to trade a hacked poke over the wonder trade. Once on your game, it can not be released or traded...the only thing to do is quarantine it and/or restart your game.

Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:12 pm

That sounds wonderful. I love losing 115 hours of gameplay so I can start all over and begin anew.
    FinalOne1
    FinalOne1
    Rare

Post by FinalOne1 Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:09 pm

or you could be that kind of person and trade it to your friend/enemy. Me? I'd make a whole box for bad eggs, and if I can't get my pokemon via Poketransfer come Christmas, I will cry.
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:33 pm

The problem is that you can't move them. They're sticky or something and won't move from box to box if you touch them...
    FinalOne1
    FinalOne1
    Rare

Post by FinalOne1 Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Maybe I should just contact Nintendo CS if that ever happens, As long as I say I got it via Wonder Trade, I should be fine, I'd likely just send in my game and they remove the Troll Face 
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Or they'd send you back a new game and force you to start over and relive the experience...
    warzmanx
    warzmanx
    Common

Post by warzmanx Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:02 pm

Personally, I hope that Nintendo/Gamefreak/whoever make a patch for that kind of stuff.

Thankfully, I don't do wonder trade, but ruining it for others is not fair.
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:23 am

Well wonder trading may not be safe, but you're always welcome to share your friend code.

*Shamelessly tries to amass friends because of lacking amount in reality*
    warzmanx
    warzmanx
    Common

Post by warzmanx Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:12 pm

Lol. I will post my friend code up here sometime on Monday, because that is the day I have off and can sit in front of my 3ds without worrying about going somewhere.

Also, my friend safari is water. I have Panpour, and Gyarados. To get the Frogadiers to show up, I need to be online - hence the waiting until Monday part.
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:56 pm

I caught a shiny Panpour in the Santalune Forest...Random segway...
    FinalOne1
    FinalOne1
    Rare

Post by FinalOne1 Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:10 pm

You don't need to be online for the third Pokémon to appear, just for the hidden abilities
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:12 pm

You don't have to be online for the third Poke or Hidden Abilities to show up, after you've been on at the same time at least once. In order to begin the appearance of the final slot and HA's, you need some form on online interaction, even if it's just a pass, for it to register. Any friends you have that you've coincided with will have their in-game sprite appear alongside their Safari. That's how you know you can access the additional features of the Safari.
    FinalOne1
    FinalOne1
    Rare

Post by FinalOne1 Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:18 am

I should really do a test for the Friend Safari, my younger brother just needs to beat the game first...
    Malcolm9
    Malcolm9
    Rare

Chaotic Username : malcolm9
    Chaotic Coins : 116

Post by Malcolm9 Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:48 am

Yay!! Pocket Monsters all dayz!!!

Fight my Scollipede! BRING ME THEIR HEADS!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:29 pm