Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Terabyte
Mithrandir
BlzvSprayTan
plokjhgfdsa
KingMaxxor4
9 posters

Blargs can you shed some light?

BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Blargs can you shed some light? - Page 2 Empty Re: Blargs can you shed some light?

Post by BlzvSprayTan Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:23 pm

Mero123 wrote:Funny how Gannon immediately informed you Fire and Stone was ready to go but never printed.

I asked him, because whether or not they were ever printed determines if we will ever see those cards, and also determines if a Chaotic revival means having to start from scratch or not. In no sentence did I say he immediately informed.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Blargs can you shed some light? - Page 2 Empty Re: Blargs can you shed some light?

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:08 am

Pardon that was my bad, I was cleaning up users and included a few that weren't supposed to be. The good thing about deleting a user though, is that the original still gets to remake their account.

The decision to remove the post containing information about fire and stone was completely blzv's choice, he later informed me that he thought the information was not meant to be shared at a time like this, and regretted posting it. I'm not entirely sure what he had, but if he thought it wasn't appropriate, then it was his choice. But I can assure you it was no one's choice but himself.

I have archived the post in case there is a problem though.

Also this topic has been moved to a private section. This section shall allow for the optimum number of people who were probably following it to begin with without the prying eyes that I know are around. If you want to make a public announcement, I cannot allow you to be using this forum as a means to do so. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:50 pm

I don't even see what you guys are talking about lol.
    ManOfAction
    ManOfAction
    Rare

Chaotic Username : ManOfAction
    Chaotic Coins : 123

Post by ManOfAction Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:00 am

This helped clear some stuff up for me. FaS was so annoying. I had a box ordered. >.> Also, I thought they did end up printed, but that is mostly because I remember being told that a long time ago and there are a few pics of real FaS cards other than the special pack ones from tins.
    Mero123
    Mero123
    Common

Chaotic Username : Player
    Chaotic Coins : 12

Post by Mero123 Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:35 pm

It's been awhile since I have posted anything..legalities being what they are and all...still trying to get my day in court but it is an uphill battle..glad to see the community is staying strong..surprised not one mention of Home Focus(same partners as Dracco) getting the cartoons back and their rights to images and such from 4kids...I must say, I am really surprised...What this means for Chaotic is unknown to me..but it is a sign of hope for YOU community..stand tall and be proud.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:57 pm

Didn't Home Focus always have the rights? But on a quick search - http://trademarks.justia.com/776/79/chaoticgame-com-77679826.html this came up. The document says the case is suspended. 

Where did you find out about Home Focus gaining rights from 4kids?
    Killua34341
    Killua34341
    Common

Chaotic Username : Killua34341
    Chaotic Coins : 24

Post by Killua34341 Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:36 am

i would like someone to explain this:
    http://www.amazon.com/Chaotic-Secrets-ALLIANCES-UNRAVELED-Trading/dp/B00DJTCOXA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

umm yea, under the name of TC digital games...leftovers..so cheap..
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:49 am

I feel like that was addressed before, but I can't exactly remember the outcome. I think someone speculated that its just some distributer that had named themselves after TC Digital. Because if you think of it, TC Digital was the company that was in charge of the online portion of the game, so why would they be selling the physical cards? I'm not completely sure of the speculation though.
    Killua34341
    Killua34341
    Common

Post by Killua34341 Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:24 pm

I'm not exactly sure if someone is calling himself something...144x of alot of sets for 0.33$ a pack (144x a lot , and they have 4 in stock of 144x packs a set) , it's clearly a sign of abortion of the game lol. my speculation would be they're selling everything that was printed ever since day 1. for someone to call himself TC-Digital games , it's a bit un-business like given the amount of money he owns and more than 5000+ packs. i'm quite sure it's the company itself, question is , to whom does the money go to?
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:42 pm

Originally I found it on Amazon and made this:

https://chaoticbackup.forumotion.com/t365-this-is-interesting

The 5 pages are misleading, it gets off-topic before the end of the first page. We did conclude, though, that it must be someone using those names.
    Killua34341
    Killua34341
    Common

Post by Killua34341 Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:44 am

Always a step ahead blzv~
    Mero123
    Mero123
    Common

Post by Mero123 Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:22 pm

Well, to clarify things here..tcdigital games made the cards...tcwebsites ran the online version..4kids and CUSA(aka. Milito/Gannon) ran the entire show through other companies so they could use and abuse our corporate form systems to their advantage..which sadly did work. Just much to the detriment of fans of the game. It is my understanding that TCDigital is selling what stock they had left..as for who gets the money? No clue...
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:20 am

TCDigital still has investments to sell off?
    Mero123
    Mero123
    Common

Post by Mero123 Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:21 pm

Seeing as both companies (Digital/Websites) of the TC flavor were never included (financials/assets etc.) in any of the bankruptcy proceedings I cannot with any certainty claim anything. However, I always found it odd that 4kids could cry and scream how much money they lost here (must have scattered during the hand over fist)..but neglect to include either of the companies actually responsible for the manufacturing and distribution of the game in the bankruptcy. Tc Digital was for the physical goods and Tc Websites for the online integration in accordance with intellectual property they licensed. Only the parent companies of these two were named in the bankruptcy, so 4kids was able to hide all assets, including physical goods from any prying eyes. They abandoned the servers which is how Kodo ended up with them is my understanding. Lets face it, if I had any understanding in any of this....
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Post by King A-Game Darini Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:30 am

The link's finaly 404'd. I doubt anyone has the rights to Chaotic anymore. I'd love to have them not like I could do much with them besides find an Investive backer and some Programers/Web Designers. But even then,the story/art and mechanics would be wasted on someone like me who wouldnt know how to go about adding on to a TCG Mechanicaly or lore wise. There's always GoFund me and kickstarter but without goals set it wouldnt do much.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:45 pm

I thought the link was dead for a while.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 am