Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Zach the Tribless

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Zach the Tribless Empty Zach the Tribless

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:46 am

From the creator of The Monkey - starring our friendly neighborhood Zach.

Chapter List:
    Pilot

Last edited by Marrillian on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:55 am; edited 4 times in total
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Zach the Tribless Empty Re: Zach the Tribless

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:46 am

Pilot - Oasis Stampede
    The sun glared overhead as the temperature steadily climbed in the desert plains. The occasional reptile scurried across the sands as their rest was disturbed by the proximity of the footsteps to them. Some bird of prey would screech overhead before swooping towards its target. All else was quiet except for the soft crunching of sand. The traveler reached a small oasis and paused to refresh himself and contemplate his next leg of the journey and his mission. A low rumbling started in the west followed by a cloud of dust. A herd of wild Werons were causing the storm. He searched through the oncoming beasts looking for a cause of their rampage. In the front a small figure was running. The traveler rolled up his map and prepared to escape the oncoming group. The chased creature was yelling at him. Suddenly, the herd engulfed him. The traveler began hurrying away from the oasis as the stampede neared. Out of the corner of his eye, he glanced the trampled creature jumping completely out of the dust cloud. He glided back into the dust and landed on one of the Werons and rode it standing. The traveler was distracted and now he was caught in the path of the stampede. He closed his eyes and braced for the nearing destruction. The beasts went around the pool in front of him and doing so also avoided him. He cautiously opened his eyes to see the other creature dismount as the herd rushed past and land in the midst of the trampled oasis. He grinned and waved at the astonished traveler. “Sorry about the mess.”
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Chaotic Username : Zachary2252
    Chaotic Coins : 245

Post by Zachas Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:52 am

=O Sorry I didn't post here sooner. I'm honored I'm the next subject of your Fabulous Writing. I will be sure to follow the story and comment every time a new chapter is released.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:39 pm

I'm going to set up the story a bit more before introducing you. I'm experimenting with this concept.

Thanks for reading, I hope you'll enjoy.
    Don't expect a chapter soon though XD
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:19 pm

Take your time Buddy Wink
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:36 am

I haven't had any new plot ideas for this story yet. Sorry my friend. But Monkey's Story is going to be getting some major updating!
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:32 pm

And with that Note, Chaotic really is dead. Such a sad day for mankind. I shall weep for the days of the past.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:56 pm

What defined chaotic being really dead?
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Losing valued Members and hope of it's return.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:00 pm

I wonder what we can do to get some members back... I could send out a new letter about the new deck building tournament. But I'm not sure how many people that will draw. I would like to make a nice battle drome (like Dueling Network) but... alas my programming knowledge is not at that level ;(
    Plus who would be paying for the server hosting... Maybe the ads.
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:35 am

To keep the attention of past and present members, there needs to be some form of suitable entertainment. A DN like Battle Drome would be perfect. Perhaps Blits has the skill?  As for Funds, I'm unsure as to how to maintain the upkeep of the website.

What I do know, is if nothing is done, Chaotic will be but a memory.  If for whatever reason the old TCG Chaotic site does come back, there would be a new generation of players and a fraction of the veterans. Personally, when and if it does come back, I'd like as many old members to come back as possible. We had a nice thing going and as far as Chaotic went, there were quite a few skillful people. I fear that as time goes by, people will entirely lose interest in it.  Since we are forced to branch out, we are undoubtedly going to find something better, as I have.

For me, Chaotic was the thing I needed to quell my loneliness and help me branch out. Sadly, I see now that it was quite limited and the community, As great as it was, was much to small to sustain anything long term.  I realize Chaotic Survived and even thrived for years, but due to the present situation (No new Card sets, No Chaotic T.V. Series, and overall Better Online Games about) Chaotic really has no where to go. Unless they totally evolved the game, it's best it stays just a memory. Now, if there is an attempt to revive Chaotic and take it to "The Next Level" You risk screwing up the game.

So I guess we should all ask ourselves. Is it worth Reviving? Can it compete with  the new games of today? And if someone does undertake this daunting challenge, Will they do it right?

For me, it has not only been an honor and Privilege meeting you all, but it's also been a life changing experience in a way. It started me on the road of coming out of my shell. That's one of the many things I'm thankful for about Chaotic. The Community was excellent.  It was perfect for its time, and my only regret would be joining so late. At any rate, I had fun. Real, emotion filled fun.

I will always be a member of the TCG Chaotic Game and Community. What you guys have done and continue to do is incredible. Staying together so long, it's a testament to what this game has meant and still means to us. I would recommend you all not restrict yourself to Chaotic. Branch out, go experience newer and better games as I have.

I leave you with this. I've moved on. I love this Community and I love you guys. You're all in my heart, and always will be. We've shared many happy memories , and we've been blessed to have only experienced a few bad memories. I urge you all not to forget, or even Abandon Chaotic, but to move on. As it stands, there is nothing we can do, and I refuse to sit here and wait, wasting the opportunity to creat new memories. When and if Chaotic does relaunch/ come back, I hope to see you all there.  I also hope that this site remains up, as I will pop in and out and go around doing my usual antics.

*Chaotic is forever a part of us, that is what has bonded us, and that's what will keep our friendship alive*

Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Chaotic Player,
                            Zach.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:47 am

If it weren't for the community, I wouldn't still be around. Everything you said, can pretty much be applied to myself as well. I really felt that I grew because of chaotic. It was a very good place for me. The community was overall supportive. I'm so glad, really glad, of the path I took through life. That I didn't settle into some other game's community.

As long as people visit here, then this site will stay. As for a battledrome, if blits programming skills has so far surpassed mine in this short time... well then what have I gone to college for? XD
    It will take a lot of work, but if anyone is willing to put an equal amount of effort, I would be willing to make this a reality. I'm just not going to do this singlehandedly at the level I'm at.
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:24 pm

I will support this Community with everyone I have. I'm unable to Help with creating the Battle drome, for I lack the knowledge and skill with a Computer.

But you have my undivided support. And with one comes many.
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:11 am

From the creator of The Monkey - starring our friendly neighborhood Zach.

At least my name made it up in lights... for a short time Tongue
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:06 pm

Haha, I've never forgotten about this. But sadly as you can see I haven't really done much story wise recently. Even my novel has been neglected...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:36 pm