Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Blitser
KingMaxxor4
6 posters

Why aren't the real Chaotic cards like the show's? (Layout)

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Why aren't the real Chaotic cards like the show's? (Layout) Empty Why aren't the real Chaotic cards like the show's? (Layout)

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:10 am

This probably has been discussed in the old. But well. Plus we need some more activity XD

Last edited by Marrillian on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
    Chaotic Coins : 425

Why aren't the real Chaotic cards like the show's? (Layout) Empty Re: Why aren't the real Chaotic cards like the show's? (Layout)

Post by Blitser Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:14 pm

What exactly do you mean? Gotta elaborate. P:
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Why aren't the real Chaotic cards like the show's? (Layout) Empty Re: Why aren't the real Chaotic cards like the show's? (Layout)

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:52 pm

The layout of the cards are completely different in the show.
    Malcolm9
    Malcolm9
    Rare

Chaotic Username : malcolm9
    Chaotic Coins : 116

Post by Malcolm9 Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:46 am

Cuz they have virtual pad thingies and abilities don't really matter... They got some cooler ones that isn't print-restricted... Like how Phobia Mask will induce Paranoia while in text form the best they got is in Intimidate Courage >.>
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:01 pm

I meant the layout. The text itself is a totally different matter.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
    Chaotic Coins : 348
    Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:49 pm

It looked more straightforward to do I guess.
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Post by Blitser Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Ya, just comes down to making less work for the animators. That and the show may have been animated before a final layout was decided on for the cards.

Interesting fact for ya, the reason the show switched from Flash animation was because the creators were having too much trouble adding the real card arts.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:22 pm

Is it really that hard?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Whoa. That is a cool fact.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Wow, the world behind the scenes just lost a little bit of magic Tongue
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:59 pm

Blitser enlighten us more.
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Post by Blitser Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:32 am

I have the entirety of the Portal section and then some. P: Lacking the actual card images, but I have high res art for everything in the first two sets, stat ranges/abilities, and all the lore.

The name Zucchini cheating came from Remztan not wanting to call out the person from the first recorded case of it. (A player named Zuzziah)

People were waiting for the M'arrillian's to be released long before the fourth set because they were in the previous version of Chaotic; although with a different name. They were originally called The Deep Ones. Marrillian

Several "Chaotic Bear Tamer's" had the letters CBT added to their avatar's when those still worked, but were still told to maintain the secrecy of the group. (This was a silly one DarkerUnsure )

There's a couple random bits of info you may not have known.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:04 am

Nope, sadly knew all those. Bear tamers...

Do you have the portal pages saved as HTML documents or just the content?
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Post by Blitser Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:41 am

More stuff will come to me when it's relevant or when I'm not trying to think of it. haha

As for the portal stuff, I have physical copies of all the info from it.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:54 pm

So pretty  much it would have to be reprogrammed...
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Post by Blitser Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:55 pm

I always knew I'd be writing it up if we added a Portal section, so don't worry. P: There's nothing complex to write with the Portal.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Well if you want, we do have the ability to do html pages. Although I'm sure the portal requires a framework. I'm not sure how liberal we are with forumotion.
    FinalOne1
    FinalOne1
    Rare

Chaotic Username : FinalOne1
    Chaotic Coins : 87

Post by FinalOne1 Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:30 pm

If there are any bear tamers that still have a ghost of care about the game, they could tell us. It would probably not matter anymore
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:20 pm

What about CBTs?
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:53 pm

chaotic bear tamers?
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Post by Blitser Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:02 pm

Oh my gosh Blaz. CWT? xD I have a pretty good guess, but what does that stand for?
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:30 pm

Councilor of Water Tactics

wasn't it obvious?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:40 pm

oh man a new trend LOL
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Post by Blitser Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:49 pm

BlzvSprayTan wrote:Councilor of Water Tactics

wasn't it obvious?

Ya, that's what I was thinking. Cool
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:53 pm

Oh did I say Councilor of Water Tactics? I meant Chaotic Warbeast Trainer. Typo, sorry.. I'll edit it later. Sorry, I know that Chaotic Warbeast Trainer is way made up and unlike me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:27 am