Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
KingMaxxor4
monkeymania1
Zachas
7 posters
  • Reply to topic

The Next Big Thing (Zach Style)

Zachas
Zachas
Rebel

Chaotic Username : Zachary2252
Chaotic Coins : 245

The Next Big Thing (Zach Style) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Next Big Thing (Zach Style)

Post by Zachas Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:41 pm

COACHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

wHERE HAVE YOU BEENNNNNN!!!!!!!
CoachB

The Next Big Thing (Zach Style) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Next Big Thing (Zach Style)

Post by CoachB Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:04 pm

Hey Zach...just here and there.  Big Grin  I saw something about this alternative forum a while back and finally got around to checking it out. Nice to see some familiar names posting here.

Hope you're doing well...i'll try to peek in from time to time. Sad to say but I have pretty much given up hope on this game coming back. Hope I'm proved wrong someday.

Laters...  Wink 
KingMaxxor4
KingMaxxor4
Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:22 pm

You don't have to be shy, why don't you make an account and stay for a while XD
Zachas
Zachas
Rebel

Chaotic Username : Zachary2252
Chaotic Coins : 245

Post by Zachas Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:43 pm

Well Coach I sure missed you man. I hope you won't be too much of a stranger.

As for Chaotic, apparently In 3 Years something May Happen. Only time will tell.

If you ever need to reach me, You have my email, and I frequently play LOTRO(Lord Of The Rings Online). Excellent Game, In my opinion.
KingMaxxor4
KingMaxxor4
Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:30 pm

This is a noble project to accomplish if any one wills to.
Blitser
Blitser
Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
Chaotic Coins : 425

Post by Blitser Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:56 pm

Marrillian wrote:

I do believe I have the full ranges on every creature, including promos. Just haven't gotten around to making a proper post for it... I'm going to make a real nice one here on the forums as well as linking a spreadsheet.
Max20102
Max20102
Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Max20102
Chaotic Coins : 706

Post by Max20102 Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:59 pm

That would be soo cool Blitz. I keep forgetting the stats on some of the creatures and maybe, some of the creatures themselves. Tongue 
KingMaxxor4
KingMaxxor4
Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:40 am

But the spreedsheet... it has most if not all of the stats...
Blitser
Blitser
Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
Chaotic Coins : 425

Post by Blitser Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:42 am

I thought you said it was missing AU? (Note that I haven't actually downloaded the sheet you linked)
Max20102
Max20102
Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Max20102
Chaotic Coins : 706

Post by Max20102 Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:08 am

Yes, but i think some stats are misplaced. Tongue 
KingMaxxor4
KingMaxxor4
Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:12 pm

Astrum Somnus wrote:
Marrillian wrote:

I do believe I have the full ranges on every creature, including promos. Just haven't gotten around to making a proper post for it... I'm going to make a real nice one here on the forums as well as linking a spreadsheet.
Blits are you ever gonna get around to this? Else I'll just repost the list in new player zone, so it will be more easy to find.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:48 am