Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters
  • Reply to topic

Game Of Thrones!

King A-Game Darini
King A-Game Darini
Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
Chaotic Coins : 700

Game Of Thrones! Empty Game Of Thrones!

Post by King A-Game Darini Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:58 pm

Who's excited for season 4! I can't wait. There will be spoilers below no doubt. I for one can't wait to see Daenery's hit Westeros along with the Northmen and of course the white walkers.I know Sam is gonna go straight to his commander (which should be John now that the old one was killed..) about the dragon glass killing the White Walker.I could only imagine the white walkers attacking the North(of the wall) men while winning and adding 6 million! to there ranks and the dragons having to incinerate them with the red priests and their Armys backing them up. Possibly hinted by the books name (A song of Ice and Fire). This is all me speculating though. The Lanisters only have money and some extra men backing them up, Daenery's has dragons, the north have giants and white walkers (merely speculating on that attack) and skin changers or worgs. Brandon! aka the new true king of the north and Middle earth professor X with his 3 eyed raven ability to see far off events currently happening and in the past PLUS his ability to go into Wolves and even more amazing a human (HODOR!) I have no doubt he will end up skin changing (worging) into one of the dragons or maybe even a white walker commander or Stanis..Idk there's to many great options that can go for him and he's even got a teacher of sorts I feel bad the Snow went and killed the other worg (skin changer) especially when he was right outside the windmill and he didn't need to betray them. But oh well. Stanis may have lost at black water but he is not out of the running by a long shot. The shadow birth-er is one of the most overpowered things we've seen in the show(well the shadow is) Along with my favorite Warrior The man with the Flaming sword and has come back to life 6 times (in a way similar to the kiss of life the red priestess use) The guy from the brotherhood without banners..I forget his name but he fought the hound and that was my favorite fight in the series not to mention the faceless man that helped arya Stark..he follows the red god!. I hope we see more of the Warlocks that Bilocation ability is great..and the house of the undying was the coolest place yet.

I'm rambling but it's fun to speculate. What do you guys think?
KingMaxxor4
KingMaxxor4
Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
Chaotic Coins : 2744

Game Of Thrones! Empty Re: Game Of Thrones!

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:06 pm

Oh am I remembering something wrong? The faceless man followed the red god? I thought faceless men followed the many faced god  :scratch:
King A-Game Darini
King A-Game Darini
Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:28 am

I just rewatched it actually and it is in fact the red god, my dad even paused and went back to show me it. I watched a few with my gf and him the other day
King A-Game Darini
King A-Game Darini
Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:59 pm

No hype at all for the season 4 opening from you guys ..disapointing
KingMaxxor4
KingMaxxor4
Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Funny part is that the opening for season 4 was teh only episode I"ve seen so far. It's good. But I had to constantly be looking up people LOL
King A-Game Darini
King A-Game Darini
Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:57 pm

Season 4 is over now... It was really great, i'm gonna rewatch it all
KingMaxxor4
KingMaxxor4
Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:03 am

That ending though. Just as I predicted. Bow heathen! The power of a reader!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:39 am