Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
trackerjacker
bobosmith01
6 posters

Questions about M'arillian Chronicles

bobosmith01
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 289

Questions about M'arillian Chronicles Empty Questions about M'arillian Chronicles

Post by bobosmith01 Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:06 pm

If you don't get what I mean, they released 3 books about Chaotic: One being the Ultimate Guide, and the others in a series called the M'arillian Chronicles. To my knowledge, they both explain several thing about M'arillian and Mipedian(?) past, like how Mugic worked differently, how the Mind Control worked, etc. That's all in Khilaian Sphere, the first one. To my knowledge, there's a second one about the Owayki Warriors, though that one's more of a children's book.

My question is: What specific things did they talk about? What questions were solved, or left unanswered? Anything of important note?

If there's spoilers, please put them in spoilers but I think the info would be super helpful. I don't have access to the books and can find little to nothing on any of them.
    trackerjacker
    trackerjacker
    Common

Chaotic Username : PeytonicAppr
    Chaotic Coins : 17

Questions about M'arillian Chronicles Empty Re: Questions about M'arillian Chronicles

Post by trackerjacker Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:57 pm

I can help you with that,I actually just bought the book last week after accidentally finding it at a book sale,so whenever I find something interesting and important I'll post it at the Spoilers thread to help gather more information, I hope others have the book to speed up the info gathering, by the way who has The Ultimate Guide to All Things Chaotic book can you please scan it and turn it into a pdf file and perhaps post in in this site so people can read the book I think that book holds many information that can help us thankyou.
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 596

Questions about M'arillian Chronicles Empty Re: Questions about M'arillian Chronicles

Post by lazerbem Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:30 pm

I have that book, but I am incompetent with computers and would never be capable of doing that, regrettably. It's not exactly a short book either
    trackerjacker
    trackerjacker
    Common

Post by trackerjacker Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:18 pm

I think someone can do that for you but it'll cost money though. I cant really buy the book because of my location and the shipping price that's super expensive,me finding khilaian sphere was just luck/
    trackerjacker
    trackerjacker
    Common

Post by trackerjacker Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:23 am

Dude I just finished it,the the book is actually incomplete(Kinda disappointing) I think the M'arillian Chronicles was supposed to have a part 2 but since that tragic lawsuit it didn't happen,to be honest the story was great but like the anime it ended incomplete its just frustrating Pinch
    bobosmith01
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Post by bobosmith01 Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:35 pm

Dang, really? That stinks.
    Getsugaru
    Getsugaru
    Common

Chaotic Username : Getsugaru
    Chaotic Coins : 47

Post by Getsugaru Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:13 pm

lazerbem wrote:I have that book, but I am incompetent with computers and would never be capable of doing that, regrettably. It's not exactly a short book either
    If I had the book, I'd do it, but sadly I do not. Still, there are places out there that will scan documents for you (though often for a small fee). I think they do that at CopyCopy and similar stores. A quick Google search could probably find results in no time.
    trackerjacker
    trackerjacker
    Common

Post by trackerjacker Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:13 pm

There are some pretty important info in Marillian Chronicles like, how the characters described mugic, The mugicians, past rulers of perim ,the function of khilaian sphere on creatures specially the Marillians , The lost city: Kaizeph ,who discovered the city, the reason it was lost and its effect to mugic.

Where should i post the info?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:07 pm

If you make a separate thread with this information, I might pin it.
    trackerjacker
    trackerjacker
    Common

Post by trackerjacker Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:27 am

I'm kinda lazy but Its a good thing I'm on a summer vacation from college, I'm going to read it again and do a comprehensive study of the M'arrillian Chronicles .

Whoever owns The Ultimate Guide to All Things Chaotic book please please! can you scan that book, turn it into pdf and share it to this forum. it can be really helpful Big Grin
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:47 pm

Crazy I want to do it, but I really don't know how to do it and there aren't any places nearby where I can have someone do it. Regardless, it's kind of falling apart and I don't trust keeping it out of sight.
    Getsugaru
    Getsugaru
    Common

Chaotic Username : Getsugaru
    Chaotic Coins : 47

Post by Getsugaru Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:26 pm

If your copy is quite literally falling apart, it makes even more sense to scan it. I can't tell you how many books (mostly D&D) I've lost for good because I could not scan them before they were damaged beyond repair. Crying
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:58 pm

I mean falling apart as in pages aren't attached to the book. It's not a problem under controlled conditions at all, but being moved around and stuff would be a problem
    bobosmith01
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Post by bobosmith01 Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:00 pm

That happens to me with guides ALL the time. I'm pretty sure they won't throw anything away and put it in the right place as long as you put a sticky note or something on it, from what I remember from my experiences with copiers.
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Draco218
    Chaotic Coins : 245

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:24 am

Where can I buy one
    trackerjacker
    trackerjacker
    Common

Post by trackerjacker Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:09 pm

I think you can buy that on ebay or amazon for 4$ or more I dont know how much the shipping fee is.
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Draco218
    Chaotic Coins : 245

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:23 am

Sweet thanks tracker jacker

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 am