Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters
  • Reply to topic

Saying Hi (Part 2) - From Anders Rauff

rauff
rauff
newb

Chaotic Username : Elazahn
Chaotic Coins : 2

Saying Hi (Part 2) - From Anders Rauff Empty Saying Hi (Part 2) - From Anders Rauff

Post by rauff Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:05 am

Hi all

A while back I joined the forums to say “hello” and give “thumbs up” to you guys for keeping Chaotic alive – I think its really awesome (and really nice, when you have (like me) spent years working on the project). In the other forum I asked if it would be OK to make a post about my current projects, if it had any interest and was pointed to this part of the forum, so here goes...

Apart form working as a game designer full time at a Funday Factory (a Danish game company), I have my own small indie company – Widowgrove – which is meant to do both games (digital, card and board alike) and fiction writing. The only thing released so far is my Urban Fantasy vampire novel "Shades - The Demise of Blake Beck", the launch of which I am celebrating by making the e-book free on Amazon this weekend (15-17th july) - can be found here https://goo.gl/KNzay0 if you want to check it out.

Other projects in the pipeline is a couple of card games, a tablet/smartphone puzzle game and a WW1 boardgame – expected to be done... sometime... this millenia Smile

I've pasted links to my web presence below if any of you want to keep an eye out for whats happening there.

Well, I hope some of you find this interesting and, who knows you might just have found your “summer read” Smile

Have a great weekend

- Anders Rauff-Nielsen

www.widowgrove.com

https://www.facebook.com/widowgrove/

https://twitter.com/andersrauff
KingMaxxor4
KingMaxxor4
Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
Chaotic Coins : 2744

Saying Hi (Part 2) - From Anders Rauff Empty Re: Saying Hi (Part 2) - From Anders Rauff

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:24 am

Hahah Rauff, took you half a year to post XD. Its always so cool seeing members of the team post and seeing what they are currently doing. It looks like you've kept busy. Even though I've practically sworn off reading books during the summer, I may (by some miracle) check out you're book.
rauff
rauff
newb

Chaotic Username : Elazahn
Chaotic Coins : 2

Saying Hi (Part 2) - From Anders Rauff Empty Re: Saying Hi (Part 2) - From Anders Rauff

Post by rauff Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:46 am

Yep - I know... not exactly fast (but you now... the turtle and the hare...) - Smile

I really hope you enjoy the book (and if you want to help give me a push up the lists, feel free to share the book link). Have a great weekend and a great summer Smile

"I'll be back" as a famous austrian once said

- Anders
bobosmith01
bobosmith01
Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
Chaotic Coins : 289

Post by bobosmith01 Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:39 pm

Hey, it's Rauff! Good to see you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:43 am