Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Mommark's Lab

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Mommark's Lab - Page 2 Empty Re: Mommark's Lab

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:07 am

You don't need the subtext for Lamina. I'm not sure why algal has it; Mipediam Mirage doesn't.
    "If a creature can move" after combat (without a dread tread modifier) a creature cannot move into an occupied space. Hence no need for subtext.

Lol a deck built around lucky shot. If this were hearthstone, we could just modify the cost of lucky shot to actually make it viable. It really should be two or less BP.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Post by King A-Game Darini Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:33 am

True but it always helps to have subtext. Yeah the luckyshot ability is just for fun and for it to maybe get SOME use it should be a 1 cost but I guess low stat creatures and dagger decks would just throw it it just cause maybe they'll get LUCKY.
    Anyways he's meant for courage and wisdom decks.

I thought you would be more interested in Rag'Nok
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:31 pm

Oh yeah, I was interested. I just didn't think to say anything about it. The ability is powerful. Not only can the creature be used (through revival), but the additional ability makes it bm your opponent. Hey your creature who I beat and am pummeling your face with can get sacked to deal more to your face. I feel like the use would be against decks that focus on discard (Danians, M'arrillians) and any deck which focuses on frontline fighters (Underworlders).
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:27 pm

Making the enemy fight against there tribemates is just so M'arrillian. The fact that minons exist covers this but I wanted gameplay versions. My next 2 are a Muge and a Royal.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:27 am

A little preview. 3 more are coming with it! Big Grin

Mommark's Lab - Page 2 Naris_ven_by_agamedarini-dajhhoj
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:04 pm

With an ability like that, Naris should start with 1mc.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:29 pm

Naw,Mipedians can use the boost. Xelfe being the only one with 3.. Dibani and Na-inna sure but still. I realize MC shortage is supposed to be how the mipedians lack so I made him unique.

Last edited by King A-Game Darini on Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 596

Post by lazerbem Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:53 pm

OH dear, Song of Deflection to ruin Underworld days
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:51 pm

That update I've been promising! A muge ,a warrior , and a royal. Song of deflection really is useful now lazer.

First up  Seemarz

Mommark's Lab - Page 2 Seemarz_by_agamedarini-dak7lys

Super rare Mipedian  Might be a bit to strong but still I like him how he is. This count for opponent's Mipedian mugic as well. Was going to make it so all mugic would cost 1 less for fairness but I think he'd be almost useless then. Muge with 3mc.

Next up is Val-Ra

Mommark's Lab - Page 2 Val_ra_by_agamedarini-dak7m7j

Rare Mipedian Mipedian Disarm always great. 2 elements. The expend ability is where he shines though.

lastly Varken Darini

Mommark's Lab - Page 2 Varken_darini2_by_agamedarini-dak7m49

Mipedian having water is very rare but gaining it not so much. Waterproof gain is very mipedian and the water five is just the bonus. Adding another member to the Darini royal family.

tell me what you think. These Mipedian's would probably be to strong to be made real but I think they're good.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:54 pm

I like the concept of gaining Water on Varken, but also water five makes it a bit too strong. Having waterproof is fine since that is situational. Seemarz is a really powerful ability. Again I say three MC is too strong.
    Val-Pal is good. He serves as a fighter with util.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:02 am

Was going for a Aszil the young queen effect with Varken. Had to make him Darini. Might be a bit strong but I wouldn't call it OP. Seemarz is like a stronger Najarin HM. The downside is it effects the opponent aswell ,barely a downside really..,but the reason I made him is because there's 6 maybe 7 mugic that cost 2 and 1 that costs 3. This puts them in the playable range. (They aren't to game breaking either to be honest) .

Val-Ra might be the more broken of the 3 actually.. that util isn't while engaged. So (everyone gets Xerium armor could be possible here.) Tune of Xerium (lol) and armament are a thing. The trick is you'd need gear gliss or garv to flip up the new gear but you could always just do it before engaging.

Always apreciate the feedback Smile thanks for all the comments,makes it worth making this stuff.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:45 am

http://orig11.deviantart.net/361a/f/2016/284/f/8/agal_lyn_by_agamedarini-dakq8mf.jpg

edit: since this topic was moved to the trash without notifying the reason I'll simply be linking this card. There isn't anything Not Safe for Work about it though so it's fine to click the link.: end of edit

one of 3 and a half.

Agal'Lyn !

The Angel fish lyn! Past Fluidmorph. Antoher Fire,Air,and Water creature. Abilities are all over the place but I just want her to be good everywhere. Ajara meet your new best friend

card is undergoing some heavy reconstruction due to being to over powered. Unlike Opto this was not the goal for Agal'lyn. This card is up for review and will be fan-fan made. The only things she needs to keep are her 3 elements and her past/fluidmorph status. Stats and ability are where i'm needing help. Energy should probably be lowered drastically.

I would like to either have an entirely new ability, aer'dak like abilities (where theres 1mc,3mc and 10..maybe not game ending but something like that) or something like nunk'worn.

other cards

Zan'oon - Cheiftien
    and another Fluidmorph

coming soon.

Last edited by King A-Game Darini on Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bobosmith01
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 289

Post by bobosmith01 Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:46 am

Picture sources? I know one or two of them was from a past "create a creature" competition, but the others?
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:50 pm

I found them on google images. Not sure the sources to be honest.

Sidenote: I'm not sure why this topic was moved to the trash section. if it's because of Agal'lyn it's no more revealing then Tur'baleen or even Ri'oha

if you look closely at them.
    nothing NSFW is showing in Agal'Lyn. so I'm assuming it was an accident and moving it back. If there is reason then I'd like be informed. or you could just edit my previous reply (if you can move my topic you have the ability to edit a comment.. not just throw it away without warning Unsure )
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:20 pm

Mommark's Lab - Page 2 Blank+_3f799a053d491dcf8c11edbdf41fd2f0

Mommark's Lab - Page 2 Blank+_ccb5a5d3b536a368020c4801458c41b6

New card Smile Irradessa, The Mind's Eye!

Carnival of confustion/ Krark's Thumb inspired mechanics.

Useable with.

Carnival of Confustion, The Entangled Throne
    Annex Of Arcane
    Mipeduan Lounge

The other 2 flip lications are
    Iparu's jungle
    Lake Mourn, Globe Storm
    But they trigger before she can engage. You could run hunters perimeter,grounding grapple etc to but id advise against it.

Also fun with Carnival of Confustion (DoP original) and The Storm Tunnel Lingering Monsune. Most useful in Meek decks but can used in other devks as well. Grounding grapple to keep flipping!

If you wanna make her viable at Mind games as well YOU CAN! She has the potential to use all the attack scy cards as well as card fliter.

She can gain all elements so Aerodrone is a possibility,twister of the elements are availiable.
    You can run squeeze play and even aftermath feint (though aftermath wont effect this) and with all that marksmens preperation would be easier to pull off.

For even more flavor and card control you can run Orb of Forsight and even Flux Bobble.

Last edited by King A-Game Darini on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Post by Chiodosin1 Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:46 pm

if she has to be engaged you miss the lake morn and iparu jungle triggers most of the time real good with engatangled throne though
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:09 am

Hmm your right about that but if shes not engaged then anything can abuse throne and lounge. Has to be this way
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:02 am

A deck with Irridessa,The Mind's Eye upon concept I was gonna have her also have " While Engaged with Irredessa,The Mind's Eye if you would draw an attack card instead look at the top 2 attack cards, put one on top and the other below it" to make her not only really great but also useful at carnival of confustion ,mind games where her art is taken from.

This is just a rough draft.

Cards to play? Ikkatosh Gaurdian of Nature and Heptadd are fun. You can just run Grounding grapple,terraport and Or mirthquake to get there. You can run Twister of the elements to get you too them faster or to throw away the ones you dont need when you're at the location.

But in the end the result should end the same because chances are you'll flip to Mipedian lounge and the leave to whatever else you have and you can place the mirage right after you change.

Heptadd can cast illustion glissado to move the mirage around after engagement.  Her biggest downside is her energy but luckily she hits Meek's Apex.

Meek's Apex is a creature with average energy is 35. Meaning 40 or 30 is possible making her decent in non meek and always great in meek. Running mugic reprise or even najarin DOP with Danian elemental choral works to bring meek back too.

(Xerium's Apex or Xerium 4 is a creature whos MAX energy hits 65. Putting them just ovee the line of needing the opponent to play 4 attacks at minimum)

Another deck you can run her in is Fla'gamp/Biakan. Strain of clarity also works as a 1 of if they run mirages (most do..)  Blaizer(dop or CC) is fun aswell

Na-inna should be considered to fuel Irridessa's abbility. Grapple and the like should be as well.  And you should put a fork on Fla'Gamp.

Locations are
    Annex of Arcane x2 or gigantemtopolis
    Kiru Tunnels x2
    Carnival of Confustion The Entangled throne x2
    Mipedian lounge X2
    Iparu Jungle
    Storm Tunnel Lingering Monsoon

Biggest weakness is not having a defender and losing meek. You could just run her at 40 e and give her a drilldozzer. (You need a creature with earth) or just run mugic reprise.

Honestly these locations you should be fine. Iparu jungle and Kiru tunnels filter themselves a bit.

She is the queen of the carnival and the entangled throne is hers.. she is very very strong there. Meek on her there just makes the 50% they do doubke just do 10.. you can even wait till they hit heads to do it and sometimes just win before you need it. Kiru tunnels same deal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:24 pm