Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters
  • Reply to topic

Chaotic on Netflix

Cejay
Cejay
Common

Chaotic Username : Cejay
Chaotic Coins : 14

Chaotic on Netflix Empty Chaotic on Netflix

Post by Cejay Fri May 19, 2017 11:22 am

Netflix has a page where users can request THREE shows or movies to be added to their roster of viewable stuff, I'm bringing this up because Prison Break, a nearly eleven year old series, was continued this year with a bit of an honourary fifth season for old time's sake.  Why was it continued, you ask?  Well, I'm sure there are many reasons, but the main one mentioned by the actors and producers, the reason our two leads thought to come back together was because the original series blew up on NETFLIX

The entire series gained a huge new following of these rabid internet users who were way younger when the original aired, so they hadn't seen it before, there was a living, breathing fandom again.

Now, there's a ton of old cartoon stuff on Netflix, and of course not all of them are exploding and receiving reboots or continuations.  Not saying it could really spark anything, but say they somehow contacted the holders of the rights to the show and were able to get the highest-quality versions of every episode up on Netflix, maybe with enough enthusiasm on our end, the show would be noticed.  Things like tweeting at Netflix or comments on their Facebook page "Wow, Chaotic is so awesome in HD!"

I get that it's viewable basically everywhere, even on YouTube, and that if it were to be picked up by Netflix or any similar site, those episodes on YouTube that we've enjoyed easy access to for ages, would be sniped by copyright bots as soon as they were set up.  Which might not be worth it for some people, merely for the chance of some kinda sequel/reboot.

Nostalgia would also play an especially large role in how everyone here feels about it, some people definitely get fired up when attention is brought towards something cool and old and niche, it triggers a very hostile reaction towards newer stuff, regardless of how potentially good the content could be. Not here to talk about that, though.

If the show comes back, I'm sure people would notice the cardgame again, too!

I'm thinking way too far ahead of myself here though, but yeah, the page is our there to be found for anyone with a Netflix account, probably even if you're only on the trial too.  

If anyone took the time to consider this or even just read my post, thanks!  Smile
King A-Game Darini
King A-Game Darini
Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
Chaotic Coins : 700

Chaotic on Netflix Empty Re: Chaotic on Netflix

Post by King A-Game Darini Fri May 19, 2017 12:52 pm

My cousin would watch prison break because of the main actor played captain cold in "The Flash". The actor playing his brother played Heatwave? I think that was his name aka Kronos.

The actors got pretty popular after that. No one here has the rights for Netflix to pick it up. You might wanna email Bryan. I'm sure he's already considered it and doesn't want to do anything until he's ready to reboot or bring it back.
Wiederh08
Wiederh08
newb

Chaotic Username : Player
Chaotic Coins : 1

Post by Wiederh08 Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:03 am

Good to know about it. I am about to finish watching shows by Andy Yeatman and I was thinking about adding something nice to my list. It was great coming across this post. I have to share this further as well. I am glad that internet is always there to provide us with information.
AUSTINGAMER 117
AUSTINGAMER 117
newb

Chaotic Username : AUSTINGAMER
Chaotic Coins : 4

Post by AUSTINGAMER 117 Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:29 pm

https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest for those who are interested.
AUSTINGAMER 117
AUSTINGAMER 117
newb

Chaotic Username : AUSTINGAMER
Chaotic Coins : 4

Chaotic on Netflix Empty Chaotic on Netflix.

Post by AUSTINGAMER 117 Wed May 08, 2019 3:59 am

For those who wish for Chaotic to make a comeback, there is a show request page on Netflix.

https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:07 am