Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Looking for an artist

King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Looking for an artist Empty Looking for an artist

Post by King A-Game Darini Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:48 am

This is NOT Fanfiction this is an actual attempt to make a manga. I've been wanting to co-create something like this but could never find the time or someone skilled (well skilled enough) 

The Manga would be set in a steam punk-ish would in a different dimension near parallel to our own. The Story follows the main character Sakobere ,Uryu (Last name ,First name) a 14 year old boy from early 1920's/1930's Japan however after a failed experiment brought about by his father's experimentation to further this progressive area he opens a small rip in dimensions and traps his son in this new unfamiliar world. (Still need a name for it) The People look the same as average humans but their athletic ability and wit far surpass that of ours. The sudden change of scenery actually causes another change in Uryu. The people of this world 
    (note: the size of this world is MUCH smaller then that of earth and has a greenish hue'd sun The county Sakobere awakes to is the only country and is roughly the size of Iceland with about 3 times the population) continued, The people of this world are Plauge by a tyrant 
    ruler,flying pirates (steam punk flying ships Big Grin ) ,massive gang problems and a very rampant wild animal problem (different world breed different species very large, very deadly species)
    He meets a young girl Yutaka ,Sorena (again last name,first name) and another young man by the name of morobi ,Akio (last ,first). 

There's the simple synapse ,My idea of what they should look like is totally with the artist's creative control. But the writing will be a duel partnership Smile . If you like the Idea or wanna participate please comment.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

Looking for an artist Empty Re: Looking for an artist

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:48 am

I don't think this is the place to look for someone...
    I know a manga artist, but he does his own story creation.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Post by King A-Game Darini Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Marrillian wrote:I don't think this is the place to look for someone...
    I know a manga artist, but he does his own story creation.

I've posted on 3 other sites with a similar topic like this and I'm still looking. I realize not many would see this but you never know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:03 pm