Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Warbeasts

char306jr
    char306jr
    Common

Chaotic Username : char306jr
    Chaotic Coins : 21

Warbeasts Empty Warbeasts

Post by char306jr Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:29 pm

I love using Warbeast decks, and my personal build right now is A Blazvatan, two Uboraan, Ranun, Bylikan, and Appelai. I know Uboraan isn't the best, but given what I currently have, it's the best out of my collection beside this deck. Same with my conjurers that aren't Appelai; so I was wondering, what are some great conjurers, and what are the sets that they come in? I will your respect opinions, of course.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Warbeasts Empty Re: Warbeasts

Post by Chiodosin1 Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:12 am

there's so few conjours in the game I'm gonna list em all and give ya a quick power ranking

1. aliav uncommon from Turn of the tide, the most effective conjuror he's unique for a good reason since he reduces all types of damage your warbeasts take, recklessness, attacks, mugic. its a very powerful effect. he even has air earth and good speed to hold his own in a fight plus a mugic counter. A+

2.savell super rare from beyond the doors, reducing 20 recklessness? yes please! obviously he can do more if you can get more mugic counter on him and less if you have to spend his counters but having a baseline of being able to control warbeasts with only 1 conjuror is nice. B

3. ranun uncommon from silent sands, 2mc reduces by 10 and has a very solid activated ability ya can't go wrong with this guy. B

4. bylkian rare from silent sands, very simaler to ranun with 2mc and -10 his activated ability is sometimes better and sometimes doesn't come up at all. B-

5. Habekh rare from alliance unravelled, -10 for each element is fine but no mugic counters means he's only really worth it with certain warbeasts. still getting -20 on blaz or uberaan is handy. C

6. appeli uncommon from rise of the olligrarchs, while simaler to savell in theory starting with one less counter is a step down, some decks run no targeted effects at all and those that do can avoid using them if they think you need the counters or even just use them on your conjurors C-

7. Drimeese common from silent sands, reduces by 10 and with his ablity he basiclly only has 1 counter, being able to be killed by random counter removal is annoying and when byklian and ranun give you 2 counters with no downside there really isn't a reason to run him unless your desperate. D-

8. fivarth super rare from silent sands, basiclly not worth it, -5 to recklessness just isn't enough to matter, untargetable basiclly pointless since your opponent will want to hit whatever conjuors you have that are doing something instead. 2mc is nice but not enough to drag him back, F

there's also abin-wor but he's online only. his ability is a bit swingy but if you have a way to give your opponent water and 2 of him 50 energy can be alot. B

and that's all the conjours, I know small game haha,
    char306jr
    char306jr
    Common

Post by char306jr Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:00 pm

Wow, I thought there were a few more conjurors than that lol. I can understand all your reasoning though, recently ordered some Beyond the Doors that should be in tomorrow, really hoping to pull a Savell now! And if I'm not mistaken, isn't Fivarth like...a joke card and only a Super because of the anime? I have a ton of him, and all of his stats are...lack luster, to say the least lol
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Post by Chiodosin1 Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:55 pm

basiclly yeah fivarth sucks, idk why he's a super but he is notoriously bad for having the lowest stats and nothing really to make up for it.
    jeffid
    jeffid
    Common

Chaotic Username : Jeffid
    Chaotic Coins : 16

Post by jeffid Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:16 am

if you have Ere, he isnt bad as an early threat to jump to the back row with his swiftness
    theJazza
    theJazza
    Common

Chaotic Username : theJazza
    Chaotic Coins : 18

Post by theJazza Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:40 pm

Do you have Gaff'tra?  He's got amazing power and courage, and only 10 recklessnes.  Also, he's got defender conjuror.
    theJazza
    theJazza
    Common

Chaotic Username : theJazza
    Chaotic Coins : 18

Post by theJazza Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:41 pm

Also out of curiosity where did you order beyond the doors from?
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : cromax123456
    Chaotic Coins : 406

Post by cromax123456 Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:12 am

Gaffat-ra specializes in power and wisdom, not courage, and if you want to hit back rows, Ninren (rare from alliances unraveled) is much better than Ere in stats, but can only jump 1 instead of 4
    char306jr
    char306jr
    Common

Post by char306jr Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:51 pm

theJazza wrote:Also out of curiosity where did you order beyond the doors from?

I just order all of my stuff off of Amazon, there are some decent deals on there, and I check on eBay from time to time, because there are some really good deals that pop up on there occasionally.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:08 pm