Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hey there!

dragon808tr
    dragon808tr
    newb

Chaotic Username : Player
    Chaotic Coins : 6

Hey there! Empty Hey there!

Post by dragon808tr Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:20 am

Hey everyone! After seeing Chaotic was coming back (potentially) yesterday, I decided to jump back into watching the show, and went on quite the childhood nostalgia trip! So I decided to poke my head around and see what's going on, since I've heard this still has a very active fan base. (I mean, I did like Huntik more, but that's beacuse I love mythology so... yeah.)

A bit about me is that i'm 23 (24 in a few weeks actually) and love these nostalgic things. I fondly remember the show since it had some very dark themes for a kids show. Especially since they heavily implied to have had kids die in Perim frequently, and some of the creatures enjoy eating them. I also enjoy Yugioh (until 5ds and it went downhill in Zexal) Pokemon, Huntik (only the show) and fantasy stuff. I also have OCD.

I know this is random to ask (and probably warrants it's own thread) but does anyone here remember the episode where Sarah was trying to scan this large dragon/bird thing and it was like blue in color and she says "I thought you hated Humans?" and it replies "I love humans, I find them very...delicious!" and they port out. I think it was near the end of the episode.

Anyway, intro out of the way, I look forward to rediscovering Chaotic with the rest of you! Even if my memory has faded, since I don't remember all the characters and creatures and stuff.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Hey there! Empty Re: Hey there!

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:15 pm

Hello and welcome back to the game! I unfortunately do not remember what episode that happens in

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:58 pm