Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to play chaotic sealed

Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

How to play chaotic sealed Empty How to play chaotic sealed

Post by Chiodosin1 Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:11 am

For those not familiar sealed is a format where you open a set number of booster packs and make a deck using those packs. Its common in many other games but chaotic has an issue where the packs aren't very good for sealed play so I created a custom "set" of cards designed for sealed. Each pack contains 6 commons and 3 rares, there is a 1:3 chance of a rare being replaced by a super and a 1:24 chance of a rare being replaced by an ultra. Just like an alliances unraveled booster pack. 

You can use the bot command !sealed pool# on the discord bot commands channel and the bot will simulate opening that many packs from the set and you can build your deck with those cards. I personally recommend 20 packs for a 6v6 deck but feel free to experiment with other amounts of packs the bot maxes out at 40. Sealed is played in the beta format, so unique, rule of 2, loyal and legendary do not apply, if you open 3 of the same card you can use all 3 but if you only open 1 you can only use 1. The full set is linked bellow if you are curious I may update it from time to time but no promises.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19uyfD6OWAw_bACsducnQBpJuTU6fdgscozlQz3AZLlo/edit?usp=sharing

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:56 pm