Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

my idea number 2

thiagovs
    thiagovs
    Common

Chaotic Username : thiagovs the
    Chaotic Coins : 28

my idea number 2 Empty my idea number 2

Post by thiagovs Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:36 am

TODAY I SAW A BUNCH OF MONEY FROM MY ECONOMIES TO BUY A 3DS GAME, AND THOUGHT : WHY I CAN'T USE THIS MONEY TO BUY SOMETHING INVALUABLE FROM TC DIGITAL (as we say here on Brazil : DRACCO OF A** IS D****, IT'S TC DIGITAL, WAS, AND WILL BE) AND LEND A LOT OF HELP TO THEM, THIS GAME HAS FALLEN, JUST ASK WHY ?, WHY GAMES LIKE YU-GI-OH AND MAGIC THE GATHERING STILL ALIVE ? , 1ST- EVERY 3 MONTHS, COMES NEWS, 2- PUBLICITY ALONG THE WORLD ( i talked to a friend of mine while i was studying in NY, he is from Czech Republic, and he knew all about yu-gi-oh, and played magic twice in life, when i showed him some chaotic cards, he didn't knew, and said that if was enjoyable, he could play, and them, he played, and liked, "the game have great mechanics, and they are very unique", his words ), SO, HOW ABOUT GETTIN' OUT OF THIS "PARTHENON" AND ASK US SOME HELP ? ( and the best part is : you do not need to prepare thing before sending, just the idea, ask them how about, and puft, in a kind of magic, you will have a-lot of answers )

LET'S GET INTO THE REALITY BEFORE GETING CHAOTIC Tongue

p.s. : i wrote those ideas in AAAAAA, because i posted it on dracco forum before, and in fact i was very angry with dracco and it inertia with chaotic, i mean, really, is that so hard to get ideas ?, well not to this gut Tongue, maybe tomorrow i'll have more ideas, now, i just need to sleep, it's 2:26 AM here and i'm not thinking very well ^^
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

my idea number 2 Empty Re: my idea number 2

Post by BlzvSprayTan Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:26 pm

Capital letters: you use them, no?
    thiagovs
    thiagovs
    Common

Chaotic Username : thiagovs the
    Chaotic Coins : 28

Post by thiagovs Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:38 pm

kkkkkkkk, i was in a zombie state last night, soo, pardon me if i overdid with capital letters Tongue
    FinalOne1
    FinalOne1
    Rare

Chaotic Username : FinalOne1
    Chaotic Coins : 87

Post by FinalOne1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:14 am

thiagovs wrote:WHY GAMES LIKE YU-GI-OH AND MAGIC THE GATHERING STILL ALIVE ?
    Yugioh and Magic have a decent fanbase and are owned by companies that aren't badly branched, or have decent amounts of money, unlike *shiver* 4kids which was in a legal (can't find a word to explain other that simply just problem) and they started pointing fingers at they're subsidiaries (i.e. TCD) and the whole operation went bankrupt. now, we can't expect that even though 4Kids itself made a comeback (and Hostess, but that was a different problem) that chaotic will. Chaotic's hope is hard. Fire and Stone (can't forget Storm and Sea) are the next Trader's Reach (announced set for Magi-Nation, which made bad investments) and has little hope of arriving. At the very least we could just continue to play, who knows, perhaps someone in this very forum could own a toy company in the future and pick up chaotic. as long as a single drop of the oil exists, the joyous work continues.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:01 am