Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Mipedian Force

Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Doublea
    Chaotic Coins : 276

Mipedian Force Empty Mipedian Force

Post by Doublea Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:45 am

Here is another army of mine, it features strikers and powerful war beasts unison. It combines both strengths and looks freakin awesome!

Mipedian Force Mep

Attacks:

Airize
    Airsault x2
    Radical Ice Balls
    Academy Strike x2
    Ultimate Warstance
    Clean Slide x2
    Earth Pulse
    Sediment Sandstorm x2
    Obscuring Winds x2
    Whirling Winds
    Turbulence Funnel
    Atmosphere x2
    Earthshape x2

Locations:

Foothold Assault Trench
    Tablet Sanctuary
    City of Kehn-sep Tablet Dig Site x2
    Rock River Canyon
    Castle Mommark x2
    Mipedim Valley 2x
    The Storm Tunnel Lingering Monsoon

Mugic:

Howl of the wind
    Silent requiem
    Aegis Airia
    Bonding Battlesong x2
    Sonata of Storms

So this army is pretty straight forward, it's attack hard and fast. Use my invisibility to do major damage. I can control my war beasts and fight with them. Gintanai is there if I really need to wipe some creatures out. Not a whole lot of strategy behind it... Plus all the cards look really cool!
    Taeman
    Taeman
    Common

Chaotic Username : Taeman
    Chaotic Coins : 6

Mipedian Force Empty Re: Mipedian Force

Post by Taeman Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:05 am

Purhaps putting in a couple Gear Grind attacks, or maybe a Gear Glissano mugic can help you take more advantage of the Destructozooka. And I would suggest Replacing Gintanai with another conjuror just in case an opponent manages to take out Habekh (one of my Underworld armies specializes in taking out opponent's muges without entering combat with them), it will also boost your ability to use mugic.

Good start though, solid attack deck.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:31 am

I don't see why you put Sun Chariots on Blazvatan; its OK if you have 5 recklessness leftover. Drilldozer, evergreen tunic, or Mipedian Fulgurite if yourl run Gear Grind would all be better. Aerodrone is also a strange pick, but I won't criticise it more than that. Instead of putting another conjuror in, put a more defensive gear piece on Habekh such as Ulmars Projector.

I only looked over it briefly, but from what I got it is a fairly hard hitting deck, and Ultimate Warstance will be make for sudden disruptions that could easily win you combat.
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Doublea
    Chaotic Coins : 276

Post by Doublea Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:58 am

I should have mentioned here that this is just with cards I physically have. So I'll look and see if I have some of the others. I had the chariot on blazvatan, but that was before I got some more cards. I totally forgot about evergreen tunic. I'll have to see what I have for Gintanai as well. Thanks for the suggestions. FYI I have cards from alliances unraveled, marrillian invasion, turn of the tide.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:38 am