Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Outlast

Oraklon Afjak
    Oraklon Afjak
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Afjak∞
    Chaotic Coins : 213

Team Outlast Empty Team Outlast

Post by Oraklon Afjak Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:02 pm

How this deck works:
    Sacrifice the Flute and flip up the Tars to ready some healing power at the beginning of the game. From then on the objective is clear: stay alive. Healing and Energy gain is to be dispensed thoroughly to ensure the survival of all Creatures, as this entire deck is a single team effort. The use of activated abilities leads to extreme conservation of Mugic cards, which nets virtual card advantage. Just don't screw up the mental math or someone's going to drop like a brick.

Significant Weaknesses:
    Ice Disks - How it is I haven't faced this card yet astounds me, because it will shut down most of the deck. No, there is not much that can be done to stop it.
    Plasmarrow - See above, except I have faced this. Doesn't shut down the Energy gain components as it's not the same as healing, but a 50% lock is still a lock.
    Zamool - Yes, I have Song of Stasis. Yes, I have Refrains to prevent Stasis from being shut down. Yes, I can (and have) loaded up a creature with 120+ energy before engaging him once I have their deck locked. And yet he's one of the biggest thorns in my side.
    Galmedar - See above.
    Prexxor Chasm TB - Unless they're blind and attack Hune Paltanin or Garv, see above.
    Supercooled Rain/Deadwater Devastation - I hate these cards. Any card that actively prevents the opponent from playing the game makes me uneasy.

Last edited by Oracle Afjak on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:25 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Attack- and Location Decks and also the Mugic array)

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:32 pm