Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

is this a good idea?

King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

is this a good idea? Empty is this a good idea?

Post by King A-Game Darini Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:59 pm

:Sloth:

A Marril minion deck..

I forget some of the cards names some i'm gonna describe what they did.

the khrall with 25 earthproof / khr'all chime shard (gives air,25 energy,defender minion)might wanna put in middle)
    the fluid morph with air and swift 2 / levitarr (gives 50 speed and does 10 damage)
    lam'inkal ^same guy /levitarr
    Akkalabi / Bi-Moworcycle or orchius undin (gives water)
    the elementproof chief with Bi-Mowercycle or Flute or another of the same khrall with another shard or another high energy minion with water and air (can't think of one but yeah.
    The chieften that deals with stat check 50 :deal 10 damage / bi-mower or shroud (gives air)

Tornado tackle x2 (recycles attack deck)
    a super cooled rain (50 d and -4 mc to the opponent)
    fluid force (swaps Mugic counters)

Standard attacks like burning rain,primal smash of course. and a few air and water attacks.

Locations are set to standard to (definetly mipedien dew farm), max energy on all the creatures of course. The golden octagon.

mugic
    nourishing
    psyonic serenade
    clash x2
    the mugic that gives 10 reckless and 30 energy

The idea behind this is to deal out massive damage and have a large amount of energy.. obviously.

the khrall has earthproof 25 and extra 5 damage to mipedsplus extra 25 from the shard and can defend akalabi. The second chieften can give a max of extra 40 energy 70e +possible 25 with earthproof and a possible 40 depending if u have the chief and they have all 4 elements.

I don't know if Akkalabi's effects your creatures but the mugic could be used on your own creatures in an emergency and if it does then nourishing could work out twice as well. I had the idea for rhyme of the reckless but generic mugic only...

The idea is for you to use bi mower on a lam'inkal to jump to their back row if you'd like and engage the probablly weak supporter. If needed you can use the mugic to give them 20 reckless (works for any of the opponent) the levitar will ad another 5 damage to that plus the 10 from the speed chief. If they have swift they'll probably go after your chief(s) or minion(s). Use your khra'll to defend akkalabi. If they attack the chief then use the mugic to take them out (nourishing and psyonic might not be needed) If they get first move then work with what you can. losing a supporter isn't a huge Hindrance like it seems.

Th big picture here is that..say they take away your elements..you still got the reck damage or the few base damage attacks. Plus the extra 5 to mipeds and levitarr plus the extra stat damage. Same with stat destroyer decks. or decks that take away your mugic or battle gear destroyers. It's covered for the most part.

Well what do you think?

King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

is this a good idea? Empty Re: is this a good idea?

Post by King A-Game Darini Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:40 pm

Best case here would be Laminkal,mid game after gaining a few MC's attacking one of the main fighters in the opponents's deck. Damage out put would go down like this.

10 from the stat chief every turn
    5 from Levitarr every time they attack
    Use the Mugic to give them 10 reck (and 30 energy..)
    Akkalabi adds an extra 10 reckless

That's 25 damage every time they attack and any damage we dish out with an attack topped off with 10 extra

I think Akkalabi has 55 max e or 45...anyways 45 e is more then enough of a boost from nourishing and high output of damage with psyonic if push come to shove.(psyonic is a great use of akkalabi if they get to him and destroy him)

Mipedien dew farm is my favorite fluidmorph location.The gain of 1mc: heal 10 damage can be a life saver. I like using it in my meek aerdak dec. Tride using it with the muge thief but didn't work to well.
    ketac123
    ketac123
    Rare

Chaotic Username : ketac123
    Chaotic Coins : 191

Post by ketac123 Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:04 pm

i like the deck but laminkal won't be able to use the chieftan ability since his speed is so low
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Levitarr... plus 50 speed
    ketac123
    ketac123
    Rare

Chaotic Username : ketac123
    Chaotic Coins : 191

Post by ketac123 Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:19 pm

so that makes lam'inkal max speed at 85 so the opponent would have to have 35 or less
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:36 pm

Right, It's been awhile. I thought it was stat check 50. (Though that is OP) anyways maybe if you added 2 Time slow's , I'd say slow sand but it's a risk unless we have 2 (terrascrapes) but definetly add 2 of that one attack where you can discard it and gain 100 speed.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:13 pm

Levitarr does not give Recklessness unfortunately. Though it may sound the same, it isn't 'true' recklessness.

If you really want to run a Nourishing/Serenade strat I highly suggest Tartarek Psi or Magmon Ret.

Other than that, there are stronger ways to build a Chieftan deck Frown.
    Getrag446
    Getrag446
    Common

Chaotic Username : Getrag446
    Chaotic Coins : 19

Post by Getrag446 Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:41 am

I see what you are trying to do and I have tried this strategy before with LVB SOA. Akkalbi was bugged and gave everyone recklessness 10 however which really killed the on-line deck. No as bad as the site being closed though... Crying

I'd say lose the stat chief and look for an additional support creature. Going full elements would be more aggressive but you would have to have a way to protect them. If you don't get another chieftain, then put in someone who can defend your only chief. Locations are going to help you against decks with mugic that can be cast right away, like burn decks. Dranakis Portal would be perfect for the mugic strategy. If you go air/water, then you have access to Winterclaw and Twister of Elements, which can be used by the morphers and the Kha'ralls with the air shards.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:36 pm

I LOVE tote! I would of definetly put it in if I was making the deck in "army creator" Winter claw would be sick too. Runic grove would be a good choice for locations too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:56 am