Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blargers's Day Off

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Blargers's Day Off Empty Blargers's Day Off

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:42 am

This is just a silly thing I came up. I add players from Chaotic into the story. Enjoy.

P.S. For the first person who comments after I make a new part, they get to be in the story.

Well here you go, Blargers's Day Off.
    Blargers's alarm clock digitally struck 6:30 AM. It began to beep annoyingly. Blargers moaned. yet another "chaotic" day. He took a quick shower and got dressed. He went downstairs and fixed himself some cinnamin oatmeal. He LOVED cinnamin oatmeal. Just the smell of it reminded him of his love... Teia.
    Yep, Blargers secretly adored Teia. She was just so beautiful. Just the way she walked made him smile.
    "Beeeeep." His microwavable oatmeal was finished. He took the hot b o w l and set it on his table. He turned on the T.V. S p o n g e b o b was on! Blargers loved that show. So did the rest of the Chaotic Staff. Every single staff of chaotic watched s p o n g e b o b. Blargers happily ate his Teia smelling oatmeal as he watched his favorite cartoon. (Other than chaotic)
    After finishing his oatmeal he checked his wrist watch.
    "Oh no! I'm going to be late for work!" Blargers ran out the front door and hopped on his bicycle and peddled to his nearby work. (Yay, he enviormentally friendly!)
    To be continued...

Last edited by Marrillian on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Blargers's Day Off Empty Re: Blargers's Day Off

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Continuing...
    Soon Blargers reached TC digital. He parked his bike next to Modrid's As he walked through the door he noticed Modrid shouting.
    "Whats the matter Mo?"
    "I quit!"
    "Why ol' pal?!"
    "There are bugs everywhere! Bettles, spiders, ahh! I can't stand it!"
    " Then call an exterminator!"
    "No! They don't help! They do nothing!"
    "Erm, okay.. Cya!" Modrid marched out of TC digital. Blargers continued to walk to his c u b i c l e. He st down into his ratherly uncomfortable chair. He turned on his computer. As it loaded he looked at his extremely organized desk. As he looked at his desk he noticed something important was missing.
    "Who took my pocket knife!!" He said. Dragonix walked into Blargers's c u b i c l e.
    "I'm using it to pin OVRALIC's good topic. I thought you wouldn't mind! I'm sorry!" Dragonix said.
    "Oh, its okay. Just got a little worried I was robbed!" Blargers replied. Dragonix walked away. Blargers's computer finally loaded. He logged onto chaoticgame and then went to forums, a magical wonderful place. He c l i c k e d on the topic saying, "My pad won't load!" He tried to give some helpful advice"
    "Gheez, its tiring to help all these needy people. I'm actually getting bored of it! I think a need a break!" Just as Blargers said that, Tea strolled by.
    "Blargers?" She said.
    "Yes, beautiful? ER! I mean Teia."
    "Uh, you know its your day off, right?" Blargers didn't hear what Tea said because he began to d a y d r e a m.
    To be continued...

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:57 pm

Continuing...

He imagined a beach scenario. The waves crashing back and forth. He was sitting in the nice, warm sand. He was eating a sandwhich. The sandwhich was filled with cinnamin oatmeal. Mmm, oatmeal. Sitting next to Blargers was Teia. She was also enjoying a sandwhich but it was filled with turkey... instead of oatmeal. As they sat together, enjoying there sandwhiches, bubbles began to form in the waters edge. What was happening? Teia began to look concerned. Out of the waters came the might Crawsectus. He aimed his claws at Teia.
    "Don't move, or i'll rip tide her head off!" Crawsectus laughed.
    "Oh really" Blargers grinned.
    "Don't do it Blargers! He'll rip tide me! I'll loose my courage!" Teia shouted. But it was too late, Blargers began to run after Crawsectus.
    "I told you not to move!!" And with that Crawsectus yelled, "Rip tide!" Water flew from his claws, which hit Teia. Crawsectus went back into the water.
    "Teia!! NOOOO!" Blargers shouted. He ran over to her still body. He touched her face, no pulse.
    "Noooooooooooooooo!" Blargers shouted.
    -----------------
    "Blargers?! Whats wrong!?!" Teia shouted.
    "Huh?" Blargers awoke from his day d r e a m "I was telling you it was your day off, then you started s c r e a m i n g. You don't want a day off?" Teia asked.
    "Day off... DAY OFF?! OF COURSE I DO!" Blargers joyfully exclaimed. Blargers jumped from his chair and gave Teia a big hug.
    "My first day off!" Blargers yelled! Teia was surprised that Blargers hugged her. She friendfully hugged him back. Teia knew how special this moment was for Blargers. Blargers skipped away from his c u b i c l e. He did magnificent leaps in the air. He made weird but skillful movements with his hands. Everyone in TC looked at Blargers crazily.
    "Yep, hes lost it now." Wolficus whispered to Dragonix.
    To be continued...

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:57 pm

Continuing...

Blargers danced out of TC digital. He skipped over to his bike rack. He looked down at the empy bike rack.
    "Um, wheres my bike?!" Blargers cried. *** I guess I have to walk home!" So he continued to skip out of the parking lot of TC digital and down the street. People driving looked at this man skipping down the street. It distracted them so much that it created traffic! A local policeman noticed the traffic jam and wanted to know the essence of the problem. He realized it was Blargers holding up the cars.
    "Hey you! Crazy man! Halt!" The policeman yelled.
    "Who, me? Why?" Blargers yelled back.
    "Yeah you! You can get into a lot of trouble for doing that!" The policeman shouted. "People to jail!" And with that, Blargers began to run.
    "You'll never catch me coppers!! Hahaha!" Blargers shouted.
    "HEY! Come back here!" The policeman shouted. But Blargers was already gone.

-----------
    "Knock knock knock" Blargers went to his friends house, Occasus.
    "Hey! Occasus are you home!" He shouted
    "Yeah! One minute!" Occasus shouted back. He opened his door to the house.
    "Hey Occasus! I need help!"
    "What do you need pal?" He said.
    "I'm running from the law! Hide me! I can't go to jail!"
    "What!? What'd you do!?"
    "I.. created.. a traffic jam."
    "Hahaha, thats NOTHING."
    "Really? Dang, I found it interesting to be running from the law."
    "Do you REALLY want to do more trouble?"
    "Err, yes!"
    "Then come with me Blargers, I'll get you into trouble." Occasus grabbed his jacket and walked out of his house. Blargers followed him.
    "Well, uh, Occasus... How much trouble are you going to get us in?"
    "Lots. Just wait and see" Occasus made a wide, scary grin.
    To be continued...

Last edited by Marrillian on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Continuing...

Occasus led Blargers to a Mega-mart. A fantastic super market filled with tons of food.
    "Uh, Occasus what are we doing here?"
    "You'll see. You'll see." Occasus and Blargers walked inside. The store was enormouse inside. They had tall stack of cans in every aisle.
    "You see that aisle there Blargers?"
    "Yeah, aisle 15, what about it?"
    "You see that pyramid of applesauce cans?"
    "Uh, yeah."
    "Go knock it over."
    "You want me to knock over a gaint stack of applesauce cans." Blargers laughed
    "Yeah, go over there, and pick out the middle jar." Occasus smiled.
    "Er, okay, if you say so Occasus..." Blargers walked over to the pyramid of applesauce jars. He quickly looked around, trying to find someone watching him. The only person watching him was Occasus.
    "Do it quickly Blargers!" Occasus said.
    "Okay, here I go." Blargers reached for the middle jar. He touched it and curled his fingers around it. Blargers than *** his arm, the jar fell out. The whole pyramid began to shake. And with that the whole giant tower of glass applesauce jars collapsed. Each jar exploded when it hit the ground. It created a giant "CRASH!" and a huge p u d d l e of applesauce.
    "Run!" Occasus cried. A nearby cashier heard the crash and walked over.

"Hey you! Applesauce man! Come her RIGHT now!!" The cashied yelled. "You're are going to be in SO much trouble for this!!" Blargers began to run. The cashier followed him but he slipped on the applesauce. He smacked his head on the floor. He was unconscious.

"Occasus!! Oh no!! I think I-i just k i l l e d h i m Blargers cried. Occasus was already out the door running. "Occasus wait!!" Blargers ran out of the mega-store following Occasus.

"Occasus i'm going to be in soo much trouble! I-i k i l l e d a man! Because I knocked down some applesauce!!" Blargers shouted.

"YAHOOOOOOO!" Occasus shouted back. "That was so much FUN!"

To be continued...

Last edited by Marrillian on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Continuing...

Meanwhile in Chaoticgame, chaotic player's pad began to not load correctly. Soon the bug spread throughout the whole entire chaotic community. Player began to go n u t s! The pad's became so bug-ish that the whole chaoticgame crashed! Players went on strike calling for Blargers. They held enormouse signs saying "Where is Blargers?! Where is Blargers?!" They marched outside of TC digital. The crowd was becoming enormous. News vans came in interviewing chaotic players about the catastrophe. One of them interviewed the half cat half woman chaotic player named Tygari.

"It was horrible! Mew! First an error came up saying that I needed to redownload chaotic mew! Then the whole thing crashed mew! I started to c r y. Mew mew mew!!" OVRALIC was also there. He took tygari's microphone and began to tell his story.

"I was replying to another topic when all of a sudden the server became unavailable! Now my topic will never be pinned!!" OVRALIC began to cry. Tygari rubbed his back trying to calm him down.

Modrid came out of the crowd.

"I TOLD YOU! I told you a l l! I knew it would crash! I can forsee the future!" Modrid yelled.

The crowd turned into an angry m o b. People came with pyroblasters and cyclances.

"We want chaotic back! We want chaotic back!" They all c r i e d. Was this the end of chaotic? With Blargers gone for a day would all be lost?!

To be continued...

Last edited by Marrillian on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Continuing...

Blargers ran with Occasus down the street and back to Occasus's house. They ran inside and locked the doors and closed all windows.
    "YAHOO!" Shotued Occasus "That was AWESOME! Lets do it again!"
    "WHAT? Are you CRAZY? I k i l l e d a guy! I could've went to jail for YEARS!"
    "Blargers you're being too hard on yourself! He wasn't dead! I watched him wake up! He was just knocked out! He probably forgot what you looked like too. Dont worry about it!"
    "I guess you're right Occasus. Hmm, what should I do now? Its my day off!"
    "Wanna watch some TV?"
    "Sure..." Blargers replied. Occasus turned on the TV and flipped to the news. On the bottom of the screen it read "WHERE IS BLARGERS?!" Blargers was in the kitchen making oatmeal and didn't see the news flash. However, Occasus saw the news flash.
    "Hey, Blargers... can you come here for a second..."
    "Hold on! Oatmeal's almost done!" The news flash went away.
    "Nevermind!" Right after the "Blargers" story was finished a new new's story flashed on. In big letters it read,
    "Crazed Applesauce Thief is On the Loose" Occasus's jaw dropped. He couldn't let Blargers see he was on the news! In a bad way. Blargers began to walk in with his warm bowl of oatmeal.
    "NO! Wait! Don't come in!!" Occasus yelled. He ran to Blargers pushing hi away. As Occasus pushed him away, his oatmeal fell ontop of Blargers's body.
    "Ahh its burns!!" Blargers cried. "But I also enjoy it! I smell like Teia!"
    "Teia! Thats right Blargers!" Occasus said trying to hold him back from watching the news. "You should ask Teia to a date!"
    "What?! A date? Shes working. And I'm not good with dates! I dont know what to say or what to do!"
    "Don't worry Blargers! I know just the right person! He writes books you know! He knows perfect pick-up lines! Follow me!" Occasus said. He was happy that Blargers didn't see the news flash. If he knew the police were after him he would go crazy.
    Occasus went out the back door, Blargers followed. As they walked Occasus told Blargers about the guy they're going to see.
    "His name is Kieren. He writes books. They're romancey chick f l i c k Occasus said. Blargers twitched.
    "Don't worry, hes just what you need! He knows all the best ways to have a date. Just follow me!"
    Soon the two men arrived at a small town house. Occasus knocked on the door. A "c h u b b y" man answered.
    "Occasus! Nice to see you again!"
    "Hey Kieran! I see you've lost some weight!"
    "Yeah! I've been on an oatmeal diet!" Kieran said. Blargers laughed. "Come in you too, come in!"
    Occasus and Blargers entered Kieran's small townhouse.
    "Mom!" Kieran yelled.
    "Yes dear!" Kieran's mom yelled back.
    "Can you make some cookies! We have some guests!"
    "Sure honey!" Kieran turned back to Occasus and Blargers.
    "So Blargers, Occasus here told me you need help getting a date?" Kieran said.
    "Er, yes." Blargers felt uncomfortable getting date information from a "c h u b b y" guy who lived in a small townhouse... with his mom.

To be continued...
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:23 am

Continuing,

Kieran said, "Now, Blargers, I'm Teia.. and you're... you... Now lets begin."
    "Err okay" Blargers said.
    "Hii Bblaargerss" Keiran said in a high girl voice. "How are *** Keiran fluttered his eyelashes.
    "Uhm, pause. Kieran, do you really have to sound like that? It makes me feel... weird."
    "Yes yes, Makes the mood feel right."
    "Err, okay.. anyways. Uh I'm good, Teia."
    "This is a lovely restaurant." Kieran said, still using his girly voice.
    "Uh yeah it is? Kieran stop the girly voice!"
    "No! I must use it!
    "Stop the girly voice!!"
    "NOO! I know what I'm doing! You don't want Teia talking in a deep manly voice!"
    "No, I dont want her talking like a man. But I don't want you talking like a girl!"
    "Fine! You know what Blargers! I'll have my mom be Teia! Gosh!" Kieran said. "Mommy! I need your help!"
    "What is it dear?" Kieran's mom said.
    "Can you come into the living room?!" Kieran asked.
    "Yes, here I come sweety." An ederly woman entered the room. "What do you want sweety?"
    "I need you to act as a woman name Teia. Blargers here needs help with a date."
    "Okay. The elderly lady sat next to Blargers. "You look handsome tonight Blargers."
    "Thanks grandma.. I MEAN Teia. You do too?"
    "Why don't you give me a big kiss?" Kieran's elderly mother said.
    "Alright I'm out of here!" Blargers yelled. He got up and walked furiously out the door with Occasus.

"That was no help at a l l Blargers said to Occasus.
    "Wow, his mother was nice."
    "What?! She wanted to KISS me!" Blargers flinched.
    "Oh, Blargers I forgot to tell you. I already set up a date for you with Teia. Shes waiting for you right now."
    "What?! I'm not ready!"
    "Sure you are, now GO! Shes waiting for you at McDonalds." Occasus said.

To be continued...
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:24 am

Continuing...
    Blargers ran of to McDonald's. He's only been to McDonald's once before. Last time he went it was a catastrophe. It was back in the 90's. In 1991 Blargers lived in Texas. He had gone to NYC for a buisness meeting. For dinner one night he stopped into a McDonald's.
    "I'd like one sahleed." (Salad) He said.
    "We don't carry those here... sorry..." The cashier said, he didn't understand Blargers's old texas accent. That night, Blargers slept, starving.

*Flashback over*

Blargers arrived at McDonald's. Standing in the doorway was the beautiful Teia. Her hair rustling in the breeze. Her "Chaor" shirt showing there whitest whites and redest reds. Blargers ran over to her.
    "Hi Blargers!"
    "Erm, uh, hi... Grandma.. Teia!" Blargers replied. Oh no! Blargers was in trouble. The accident at Kieran's house left a scar in Blargers brain. Whenever he looked at Teia, she looked like Kieran's old mother. Oh *** "So uh, lets get something to eat! I'm starving!" Teia said.
    "I thought you made cookies?.. I mean! Yeah me too!" As Teia walked inside McDonald's, Blargers secretly slapped his head. This was not going to play out well.
    They both stepped into the short fast food line. Soon it was Teia's turn to order.
    "I'll have a Salad please. Ceaser. Thanks." Teia said.
    "3.99 Ma'am. Thanks." The cashier handed Teia her salad. Blargers stepped up.
    "Uh, Oatmeal please!" Blargers said. Teia gave him a weird look.
    "Um, thats 1 buck... Wow, we've hadn't have someone buy Oatmeal in awhile sir! Here ya go!" The oatmeal was greenish and crusty. Blargers didn't care. Oatmeal is Oatmeal!
    The couple sat down at a small booth and ate there food. Teia asked,
    "How's your day off? You know TC closed down today. There were a lot of bugs." Uh oh. Blargers didn't hear what Teia said. Yet again. He began to day d r e a m.

To be continued...
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:25 am

Continuing...

As Teia continued to talk to Blargers and still day d r e a m e d. An evil crawfish was planning something back at TC digital. Inside Blargers's computer Crawsectus finished creating his plan for the take over of earth.
    "Yes! My machine is finished! Now that I have this machine I can take over the world!" Crawsectus laughed. "First, Blargers's chaotic code will be s u c k e d into the computer using THIS machine. Then I'll use the machine to port out of chaotic. With Blargers out of my way I can port into earth! Then I will FLOOD the world! Muhahaha!" Crawsectus laughed an evil laugh. "Now all I must do is have Blargers TOUCH his computer screen. Once he touches the computer he will be ported into the computer. Leaving his lifeless body slumping in his small c u b i c l e."
    Big Panda walked into Crawsectuses l a b.
    "Hello, Panda. Have you brought me your cell phone?" Crawsectus said to his butler.
    "Yes. Here it is master." Big panda handed Crawsectus his cell phone. Big Panda bowed down to Crawsectus.
    "Now, I sha'll call Blargers. Then he'll come to TC digital, when my plan will begin!" Crawsectus tried to dial Blargers's number. "Dang! My claws! They're too big! Big Panda! Can you type in Blargers's number for me?!" Crawsectus asked.
    "Yes master, tell me the number." Big panda replied
    "5 5 5 - 5 5 5 5" Crawsectus said.
    "Okay... Dang! My big panda paws cannot type in the number either!" Big panda said as he looked at his white, enormouse paws.
    "Lets use voice command then!" Crawsectus said. Crawsectus pressed a small button on the side of the phone. The phone said,
    "Please say your number."
    "5 5 5- 5 5 5 5" Crawsectus said.
    "5 5 5- 5 5 5 6" The phone replied. "Is this your number?
    "No! I said "5 5 5- 5 5 5 5" Crawsectus shouted.
    "5 5 5- 5 5 5 4" The phone said. "Is this your number
    "No! You i d i o t! I said "5 5 5- 5 5 5 5" Crawsectus yelled.
    "5 5 5- 5 5 5 5" The phone said correctly.
    "Yes, thank g o d!" Crawsectus said
    "Calling g o d" The phone said.
    "No! I didn't mean call g o d! I want to call "5 5 5- 5 5 5 5" Crawsectus yelled yet again.
    "Calling, "5 5 5- 5 5 5 5" The phone said.
    "Yes!" Crawsectus said. The phone rang.
    --------
    Back at McDonald's,
    Blargers woke up from his day d r e a m. He felt his phone vibrate.
    "Excuse me a second, grandma... Teia!" Blargers said. "Hello?"
    "Hello Blargers" The deep voice said on the other line. (Crawsectus)
    "Uh who is this?" Blargers said.
    "It is your..uh... manager. I need you down at TC digital!" Crawsectus said.
    "Uh, yes right away!" Blargers hung up. "Teia! Theres an emergency at TC Digital! I must go! Do you want to come with me?"
    "I've been trying to tell you that Blargers! And yes! I will come!" Blargers threw away his crusty oatmeal. (Thank g o d! He only ate a little bit) Teia and Blargers walked out of McDonald's. They ran to the nearby TC digital.
    be continued...
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:25 am

Continuing...
    Blargers and Teia reached the abandoned TC digital building. Right before they entered the same local policeman noticed Blargers.
    "Hey you!! Hault! Stay there you crazed applesauce maniac!" The policeman shouted.
    "Oh NO!!" Blargers cried! "They caught me! Quick! Teia get inside!" Blargers and Teia ran inside and locked the doors. The policeman came running up and began banging on the locked glass doors.
    "Let me in you maniac!" The policeman yelled. Blargers ran to his desk, where a small posted note was on his monitor. It had Big Panda's sloppy hand writing on it. It read,
    "Blargers, I need you to touch your monitor. Uh, its for a monitor testing... thingy. Just do it... NOW! Touch your monitor!" Blargers looked *** at Teia. Teia gave Blargers the same look back.
    "Uh, okay, I'll touch the screen" Blargers said to Teia. Blargers reached out. He touched the glass monitor. He expected a solid substance but instead felt a liquidy feel.
    "What the? My monitor is made from.." And just as he touched it his hand began tremble. His whole body was cloning itself. Soon he had an exact copy of his body, in Chaotic code. The code was *** into the monitor. Just as Crawsectus said it would. Blargers real body became lifeless and fell to the floor. Teia laughed. (See Teia and the applesauce ninja's) Teia then ran away and escaped through the back door.
    Just as Teia left, the policeman managed to break through the door's glass.
    "There you are! Now come with me!" The policeman said to Blargers's lifeless body. The policeman carried Blargers to his car, and off they went. To jail.

Just if you aren't paying attention, here is the scenario. Blargers's chaotic code is in the computer. Blargers's real body is locked up in jail. Crawsectus is planning to keep Blargers locked up in the computer so he can take over the world.
    There you go, small summary!

To be continued...
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:26 am

Continuing,

Blargers landed in the middle of the Riverlands. He looked around.

"HELP! Is anyone there! H e l p me!" Blargers cried out.

"Helloo, Mr. Blargers" Said a voice that came from underneath a waterfall.

"Whose there? Hello? Teia?" Blargers called out.

"No, I am not "Teia" I am your worst nightmare Mr. Blargers." The voice called out.

"Dragonix? Is this another prank of yours? This isn't funny!? Hello!?" Blargers waited for an answer.

"No! I am not Mr. Dragonix. I am, CRAWSECTUS!" Out of a dark waterfall came a oversized crawfish. "Welcome to my home Mr. Blargers!" Crawsectus laughed.

Blargers almost collapsed in fear. This kind of thing alway happened in his day d r e a m s.

"Now Mr. Blargers, It is now your time, to D I E!" Crawsectus cried in joy. "Rip Tide!" Blargers had seen this in his day d r e a m s. He ducked. The water almost knocked off his head! "Mr. Blargers! You can't escape fear! I am your fear! Hahahaha! Windslash!" Crawsectus yelled. A whip of wind sliced into Blargers legs. Blargers completely lost his balance and fell into the deep waters. "How do you feel, Mr. Blargers!" Crawsectus laughed.

"Brugha flurgh a flaga." Blargers said, still underwater.

"Alas! That is good enough for me!" Crawsectus said. "Nice to see you Mr. Blargers! Now you should say goodbye to me, because this will be the last time you see me, not controlling earth! Muahaha!" Crawsectus ran back inside the waterfall. He pulled out his portal machine. He f l i p p e d the on switch and a small portal appeared. "Have fun, drowning!" And with that, Crawsectus jumped into the portal, which led him to Earth.

Crawsectuses machine automatically shut off after he had gone through the earth portal. Blargers slumped up from the water.

"I fell for his plan! No! Gosh! I really h a t e that guy!" Blargers yelled. "Curse you Crawsectus!" Blargers felt no hope at all. He then realized the portal machine was still plugged in. Blargers got up and ran over to it. He tried to turn it on but it had broken a fuse. Crawsectus had planned that out so that Blargers couldn't escape. Earth was going to be destroyed and it was all his fault. But all that Blargers could think of was, Oatmeal.

--------

Back on Earth Crawsectus landed in Blargers's tiny office. His tail crushed everything. Crawsectus was to big to squeeze through the c u b i c l e 's doorway.

"Erg! I'm stuck!" Yelled Crawsectus. "Big panda! I need your help!" Big panda arrived out of the blue.

"Yes master." Big panda said.

"I need you to rub some butter on me so I can get out of this thing!" Crawsectus yelled.

"Yes." Big panda quickly ran and arrived with a bar of butter.

"Now rub it on me! Quickly!" Crawsectus shouted. And in two minutes time Crawsectus was able to squeeze out of the c u b i c l e. "Now, lets begin phase one of my plan!" Crawsectus said. The giant crawfish smashed through TC digital's outter wall. Crawsectus then crawled to the nearby beach, Ocean City.

-------------

When Crawsectus arrived at Ocean City, he was in for a surprise. Some of the humans there looked at him, hungerly.

"What are you looking at?! I'm a giant crawfish! Be afraid!!" Crawsectus gave out a giant roar. The humans still looked hungerly at Crawsectus. He then realized the reason.

"That dang butter! It makes me look appetizing!" Crawsectus shouted to himself. Crawsectus then realized that he had been distracted for a long time. Now he had to work faster. Crawsectus reached the waters edge. Lifeguards evaquated people from the ocean.

"There here!" One of the crazed lifeguards said. (He believed in aliens)

Crawsectus ran into the ocean.

"Now, to use my battlegear." He said. "Torrent Krinth!" Crawsectus shouted. And apon his arm was a metal wrist band.

"Yes! My plan is working PERFECTLY!" Crawsectus laughed. "Now, lets boogy!"

-------

Hold on, its me etheto, I have to pause the story. Crawsectus, come on. "Lets boogy?!" You're an evil genius! You can't say "Lets boogy!?"

"Sorry." Crawsectus replied. "But can I continue Etheto?"

"Yes go right ahead" Etheto said.

Now back to the story...

---------

"Yes! My plan is working PERFECTLY!" Crawsectus laughed. "Now, let the suffering begin!" Crawsectus raised his hands. "R I P T I D E!!"Crawsectus yelled. The ground began to shake. Clouds formed around Crawsectus's raised claws.

"MUHAHAHAHAHA!" Crawsectus laughed. The WHOLE ocean began to drain itself. The water raised millions of feet above Crawsectus. Soon the complete ocean was empty. All the water was forming an ENORMOUS wave behind Crawsectus.

"RAWRRRRRRGGGGG!" Crawsectus roared. Then down the wave came. Crashing into the beach. Buildings and Houses in its way were crushed. This mighty beast was released and could not be stopped. It was the mightiest wave of waves. Cars were demolished. Sky s c r a p e r s collapsed. Luckily, all the humans were safely in Ohio, were the wave had not demlished through. But soon, the wave would come. Soon all would be lost. And soon Crawsectus would rule.

To be continued...
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:29 am

Continuing...
    In Ohia, The President came to assure the Americans that everything was alright. (Which everything was not okay.) The President rose up above everyone else, (Because he was on his guards shoulders) And he began to speak using his secret spy microphone.
    "People of America! There has been a breach in our security! So far, we have used all our helicopters to bring the remaining Americans to safety! Stay tuned for more information!" The president yelled. People began to get incredibly worried. Over 100 million people were crunched together in one of the smallest states. If the wave was to come hit them, they all would d i e, together.
    ------
    The wave had just barely crushed through the barren Maryland, and through both V i r g i n i a 's. It had destroyed everything in its path. The beast kept on going, still it rose, millions of feet in the air as he kept continuously crashing down apon Earth. Meanwhile, trouble began to arise at the jail where Blargers's body stayed.
    ------
    The jail was located in New York City. The inmates were left there and the rest of the prison guards were evacuated to Ohio. The prisoners would be destroyed by the giant wave in a few meer minutes. What were the prisoners doing in there last few minutes? Lets take a look,
    "Went to a party at the county jail! Prison man standing there began to wail!.... Lets rock! Come on everybody lets rock! Everybody in the whole jail block! Was dancing to the jail houes rock!" The prisoners sang.
    In one of the cells lay Blargers's lifeless body, he was held up right against a wall. One of the dancing and singing prisoners managed to free himself from his cell. He began to rescue the other locked up prisoners. He ran over to Blargers's cell and opened the lock.
    "Hey, buddy, you okay?" He asked Blargers's. Blargers didn't respond, his mind was in Chaotic.
    "My names Knuckles, are you okay? We're free! Come on get up!" Knuckles went over to Blargers and tapped his arm.
    "He has a pulse, is he unconsious?" Knuckles thought. Knuckles lifted Blargers's over his shoulder and ran out of the Prison with the rest of the escapees.
    -----------
    Back in Chaotic, Blargers had almost no hope. He was stuck in the Riverlands with a portal machine that didn't work. He sat down on a small island. Blargers began to weep. He began to recap his day....
    First, He made a giant traffic jam. Then he knocked down a bunch of applesauce and knocked out a cashier. Then, he meets this fat guy whose old mother began to hit on him. Then he had a date with Teia and got an urgent call. And NOW he's stuck in Chaotic! Blargers whiped his eyes. He layed his back on the small island and began to watch the clouds.
    "ZiRP! Ca *** Bloop bloop!" A random noise was heard. Blargers sat up.
    "Hello? What was that?" Blargers said.
    "Blargers! Is that you?" Cried a voice.
    "Yes, I'm Blargers! Who are you?" Blargers replied. 2 men appeared behind Blargers.
    "My name is Megaman, and this is OVRALIC. We've come to save you! We're a crime fighting club! Our club's name is C. R. A. P.!"
    "Thanks for saving me guys! You're from club C. R. A. P.?!" Blargers laughed.
    "Yea! It stands for, Crawsectus Ruins All Parties. We heard you were in trouble and ported to Chaotic!" The two mighty heroes said.
    "Thanks! What is going on in Earth?!" Blargers siad.
    "Well, Crawsectus did an Ultra rip tide attack. It used up all the water from the ocean, now its destroying though America! No one has been hurt yet though! Everyone is located in Ohia. But the wave is going to hit Ohia soon! You're the only one that can save us Blargers!!" OVRALIC cried!
    "Then come on! We must port back to Earth! Quickly!" Blargers said.
    "Okay! But you have to hold my hand!" Megaman said. "That way you can port with us!"
    "Hold... your... hand..." Blargers said with disgust.
    "Yeah! Grab hold of Megaman's hand! Megaman and I do it all the time!" OVRALIC said.
    "Well, I guess its an emergency!" Blargers said. Blargers grabbed megaman's hand and they all ported back to earth.

To be continued...
    (haha! not the end yet!)
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:29 am

Continuing...

Knuckles looked back at the jail. He had finally escaped from it. Around his shoulder is the unconscious (because he is in chaotic) Blargers.
    "Gheez, you're really heavy!" Knuckles said. "I think I need to put you down and rest." Knuckles laid Blargers down on the soft grass. Knuckles laid down also. He began to look at the sky until, it became dark. The whole sunny bright blue sky turned to a gray-ish black.
    "Huh?" Knuckles said. Knuckles tried to find where the sun originally laid. As he looked around he noticed the problem. A million foot wave had covered the suns rays. The wave made the whole city become night, during day. The wave was coming down, soon it would crush Knuckles and Blargers unoccupied body. If that happened, Blargers wouldn't be able to port back to Earth. Knuckles looked at the upcoming wave in horror. He was awestruck. He slowly backed away. His eyes were enormous, gazing apon the huge wave. Knuckles had to run, if he didn't he would be smushed. He picked up Blargers's body and threw it over his shoulder. He ran as fast as he possibly could. Blargers's body slowed him down. Every few steps Knuckles looked back. The wave began to fall.
    "Its coming DOWN!!" Knuckles yelled. The waves crashed into the jail, Knuckles was still running. The wave was only a few thousand yards away from crushing him.
    "Ahh!" Knuckles s c r e a m e d. The wave came towards Knuckles. Cars in its ways made a metallic screetch and were demolished. Small houses became pancakes. Knuckles still ran. The wave tore up the street. The wave was only hundreds of yards away, it rushed toward Knuckles going extremely fast. Knuckles would not make it.

------

In Chaotic,
    "Grab my hand Blargers! Quick!" Megaman yelled.
    "Okay! Its an emergency!" Blargers grabbed Megaman's hand, and OVRALIC did too. Megaman pressed a button on his jacket and a weird sound of a portal was heard.
    "Tzz pop! boop boop" The portal to earth had opened. The 3 men jumped inside the portal. The world dizzingly revealed itself. The men were seperated to their bodies. Megaman found himself in his room, in California. His parents had already been evacuate to Ohia when he was gone. OVRALIC was rejoined with his body in Ohio. He ported to Chaotic right after he was evacuated there. Blargers found himself on the shoulder of a muscular, prison escapee. The prisoner was running extremely fast. He was also s c r e a m i n g.
    "What the?!" Blargers said.
    "Hey! You're awake now!!" Knuckles said.
    "Yes! Who are you?!" Blargers asked, as the man continued to run like a marathon runner.
    "Can we talk about this later!! Look behind us!!" Knuckles yelled. Blargers turned his head to look back. He saw the frightining wave crashing through houses and cars, only hundreds of feet behind them.
    "You're running from the wave?! Thats impossible! Its going to crush you! Look how fast its coming!" Blargers yelled.
    "I could run faster if you could get off my shoulder and run with me!" Knuckles yelled. As knuckles continued to run, Blargers jumped off Knuckles shoulder. (Trying not to stumble and fall, then be crushed) Blargers began to run with Knuckles.
    "Its going to get us!! I need to think fast!" Blargers said. Blargers thought deep deep in his brain. As he ran, he thought about everything hes every smelt, thought, seen, tasted, heard. He thought about his annoying alarm clock. The beautiful Teia. The delicious Oatmeal. The applesauce incident. He thought about his whole day. Thats when he remembered something he had forgotten. He remember the ONLY good thing that happened to him today.

*Flashback*

Blargers took a quick shower and got dressed. He fixed himself some Oatmeal. He sat down and turned on the TV. S P O N G E B O B was on!

*Flashback over*

"S P O N G E B O B !" Blargers shouted with joy. "If I could somehow s u c k up the water! Like a sponge!! Blargers still continued to run, he began to get tired quickly. "Hey, Mr. Prisoner person!! You live here right!!" Blargers asked quickly.
    "*Gasp for air* yes! I've lived here my whole life!" Knuckles said.
    "Isn't there a Quaker factory in this town!?" Blargers cried
    "Yes!! *Gasp*" Knuckles replied. He was getting extremely tired. "Its not far, In fact! Its around the corner!!" Knuckles said.
    "Lead me to it! Quick! Before the wave crushes us!" Blargers yelled. Blargers looked back, the wave was only one hundred feet behind. Its speed was gaining rapidly. Knuckles and Blargers ran a few feet before reaching a giant factory with 'Q U A K E R' written in big letts.
    "*Gasp* Thats it! Quaker!" Knuckles yelled. Knuckles looked back and saw how close the wave was. He began to run faster despite his tiredness. The two men ran inside. They had exactly 12.34 seconds before the wave would crash into the factory. (Lets countdown, sha'll we?)
    1. Blargers found the Oats section of the factory
    2. They both ran inside.
    3. They continued to run into the Oats section
    4.They opened the Oats section's doors.
    5.Blargers ate a handful of Oats.
    6.They looked to see how far away the wave was.
    7.Blargers jumped into the big pile of oats, trying to stay as far back as possible.
    8. Blargers and Knuckles reached the complete bottom of the Oats container. (Did I meantion there were 9 tons of Oats in the Oats container)
    9.Blargers found the Containers drain.
    10. Blargers tried to open the drain, it wouldn't move.
    11. Knuckles tried to open the drain. it wouldn't move.
    12. They both tried to open the drain. "Pop!" It opened. Oats poared out and filled the whole factory.
    0.34.Blargers and Knuckles braced for impact.

To be continued...

(Still not done with! Gheez!!)
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:30 am

Continuing...
    "K K K A A A A A A A B O O O O O O O O O O O O M M *** " The giant wave demolished the side of the factory. The water flooded in, Blargers and Knuckles began s c r e a m i n g, just seeing the giant wave scared the Crawsectus Ruins All Parties outta them!
    "A H H H H!" They both s c r e a m e d. The water burst into the oats room. A giant swooshing noise was heard from all the water passing through the doorway. The room began to rise, it was filling with water.
    "Blargers!! It isn't working!!" Knuckles yelled. The room was almost reaching the top. If the water level was to reach the top, Blargers and Knuckles would drown! Blargers thought back to whenever he made oatmeal. Lets think, First he opened the little packet. Yes, he opened the drain. Then he poared some water in. Check. Then he, mixed it! The 2 substances needed to be mixed!
    "Knuckles! We need to mix it!" Blargers yelled. "I'm going under!" Blargers took a deep breath then dived into the water. The oats stayed at the bottom of the container while the water filled up the top. Something was keeping the oats from mixing. What could it be? Blargers tried to mix the oats with water, but it didn't work. Blargers swam back to the surface.
    "Blargers we're going to drown!!" Knuckles cried. Suddenly, a faint scratchy voice was heard.
    "Frost Blight!!" The voice said. Blargers and Knuckles gave eachother an odd look. They both wondered the same thing. Who said "frost blight?"
    "Look! Knuckles! The water! Its mixing!" Blargers cried with joy. "Its the frost blight! Its mixing the oatmeal!" Knuckles had no clue what Blargers was talking about. (He never played Chaotic before)
    "Its a miracle!" Knuckles said. But no, it was the exact opposite. Although, Blargers and Knuckles were not going to drown, and Earth was not going to be covered with water something much worse was happening.
    "Who said Frost Blight?" Blargers thought. And then it hit him. The scratchy voice, the water attack. Blagers gasped in horror. The oatmeal began to bubble. Out from the oatmeal rose a menacing creature.
    "Crawsectus!!" Blagers yelled.
    "A giant crawfish!? Ah!" Knuckles swam to the bottom of the oatmeal container and out through the doors. He ran as far away from the factory as possibly. "Giant Crawfish!!" He s c r e a m e d as he ran. Back at the factory,
    "We meet yet AGAIN Mr. Blargers. I'm surprised you hadn't perished in Chaotic. But I should be thankful you were rescued. Without you're help I would've never made my oatmeal." Crawsectus laughed.
    "Excuse me?! I foiled your plan! I turned your giant wave into harmless oatmeal!" Blargers said.
    "Alas, you only HELPED me Mr. Blargers. Why do you think I aimed the wave at this factory? Because I NEEDED oatmeal for my plan!!" Crawsectus laughed. "This was phase two! Thanks for your help Mr. Blargers! Now let phase 3 begin!!" Crawsectus raised his arms again.
    "Windslash!" Crawsectus yelled. His attack cut through the giant oat container and Blargers, Crawsectus and tons of oatmeal fell to the floor. Crawsectus got up from the ground. It was challenging to stand with a bunch of sticky oatmeal covering your body.
    "Now! Phase 4!" Crawsectus laughed again. He raises his arms... a third time! He also raised his giant crawfish tail!
    "You know you're friend Modrid. Mr. Blargers. It seems after retiring from TC Digital, he has come to ME! Without him or you, NONE of this could take place! I shall send you a thank you card after I control the WORLD!" Crawsectus began chanting a small spell. (Modrid told Crawsectus the spell)
    "Tohar, Bohida, Lihadaoca, pohida!" Crawsectus yelled. A beam of light shined down apon Crawsectus. Then the light began to get larger. It soon covered the whole mass of oatmeal. Blargers watched in horror.
    The ground began to shake, the oatmeal began to rise. A mountain of oatmeal stood above Blargers.
    "Now! Phase 5! Mighty mountain of oatmeal! May your might shine above us a l l! Might mountain of oatmeal may you became f i v e!" Crawsectus yelled. The oatmeal began to split. The oatmeal formed 5 figures. Still the oatmeal began to shape itself. It shaped itself into 5 giant BLAZVATAN!! Blargers s c r e a m e d.
    "Gaze apon them!! Gaze apon the 5 mighty OATZVATAN!!" The giant oat monsters gave out a roar, a roar so loud that aliens on pluto flinched.
    "This is the army, the army of Oatzvatan's that will win me THIS world! Muhahahah!" Crawsectus laughed a mighty and crazy laugh.
    To be continued...
    (Still NOT DONE!!)
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Continuing...
    The Oatzvatan's let out another terrifying roar. Blargers was paralyzed with fear. One of the Oatzvatan's began to walk foward. As his foot crashed to the ground, the asphalt underneath its foot cracked and final was reduced to dust. Blargers began to run.
    "Charge!!" Crawsectus yelled. All the 5 Oatzvatan's began to inch foward. Just like the wave, but slower, they crushed everything in there path. Blargers picked up his cell phone. He called Occasus who was in Ohio. As Blargers ran he talked Occasus on the phone.
    "Occasus!! I need your help!!" Blargers yelled into the speaker.
    "What?! What is it?!" Occasus shouted.
    "Crawsectus... he... escaped.... from.... Chaotic....He...Going... To... Take.... Over....World...." Blargers yelled, panting.
    "Where are you? I'm coming!" Occasus said.
    "Bring... people...need....help....Giant....warbeasts..." Blargers panted.
    "Warbeasts!?!? This is worse than I thought!" Occasus replied. "I'm coming!! I'm bring people to help us!! I have connections!!" Then Occasus hung up. Blargers always could count on Occasus. He was such a good friend.
    "R r r a a a a r r r g g g !!" One of the warbeasts let out a ear ringing roar. One of the beasts were suprisingly faster than the others. He was the leader of the pack. Blargers could hear Crawsectus's faint laugh. There was a line of cars infront of Blargers, block his path. He didn't have enough time to run around them. Instead, he had to jump over them.
    The fast warbeast was yards away from smushing Blargers. Blargers took a might leap. He was high in the air, yards from hitting the cars. Just as Blargers jumped, the fast Oatzvatan smashed into the gas tank of a nearby truck in the traffic line. It exploded created a megaroar of a bang. The explosion knocked Blargers to the ground. He was hurt. Blargers rolled onto his back. A few hundred yards from his body was the ever falling foot of one of the Oatzvatan's. The Oatzvatan was going to step on Blargers!
    "Ahh!" Blargers yelled. Just before he was crushed, something came flying from the sky. He zoomed down and picked up Blargers, just before the Oatzvatan smashed Blargers. It was Occasus! He was on a torwegg!
    "I told you I would arrive!" Occasus smiled.
    "Thanks!" Blargers said. Flying behind Occasus was Kieran, struggling to stay airborn, His mother, Knuckles, Megaman, OVRALIC Teia, and the rest of the Chaotic staff.
    "You got all these people?!" Blargers asked.
    "Yep! But lets talk about this later! We have some giant oat monsters to defeat! Oh and I brought you a torwegg also." Occasus handed Blargers a torwegg. Blargers strapped it on and flew into the air.
    "You guys get the Oatzvatan's, i'll go after Crawsectus!" Blargers said. "Good luck!" Blargers flew back to the factory, it wasn't far. Crawsectus was there. Next to him stood BigPanda and Modrid.
    "Back again Mr. Blargers!" Crawsectus laughed.
    "I told you he would come back" Modrid said, as he continued to watch the future.
    "Why come back Blargers? You have no hope at a l l Bigpanda laughed. Blargers landed.
    "Why do you come to your *** when we can battle!" Blargers said.
    "Indeed, you're very brave Mr. Blargers. I see you've raised your courage. But will it be enough to beat all three of us?!" Crawsectus laughed. "Modrid! Now!" Modrid stepped in front of the line. He criss crossed his legs and sat on the floor. He simply meditated, lifting him off the ground.
    "What is he doin-" Blargers said but was cut off too late. A electricity bolt was shot through the air, hitting Blargers. The bolt came from Modrid's head!
    "Simple mathematics!" Modrid said. "Me plus you equals you gone." Modrid laughed.
    "No, not that simple!" Blargers said. Blargers took out his oatmeal b o w l. Every time Modrid shot a bolt, he used his b o w l to deflect the blasts.
    "Recklessness my dear Modrid!" Every blast flew back hitting Modrid. Soon Modrid completely annihilated himself.
    "BigPanda... NOW!" Crawsectus yelled. BigPanda leaped into the air. Blargers used his torwegg and flew out of the way.
    "BigPanda crush puny Blargers!" BigPanda said. BigPanda charged toward Blargers then jumped into the air. Blargers was hit by Panda's stomach. He went whirling into the air. Then he came crashing to the ground. His torwegg was destroyed.
    "Not so strong now!" Crawsectus yelled "Maybe I should help make your d e a t h go quicker!!" Crawsectus sent out a flash warp. It hit Blargers, who fell to the ground again. He tried getting up but he was weak. His knees shook, his elbows buckles. He simply fell back to the ground.
    "Its all over now Blargers!" Crawsectus laughed, BigPanda joined along.
    "No, it can't be." Blargers whispered. "This isn't over. You will PAY!!" Blargers leaped to his feet. "You can't beat me! I am strong!!" Blargers said. Crawsectus sent another flashwrap. Blargers fell to the ground.
    "Dangit."
    "Haha! You are worthless Blargers!" Crawsectus laughed. "BigPanda, leave! I want to finish him off, mySELF!" BigPanda rushed away. Crawsectus walked *** to Blargers, he used his claw and picked Blargers up by the collar. Crawsectus raised Blargers above his head.
    "Did you really think you could hurt ME? My shell is as hard as IRON! Muahaha! This world is MINE! There is NOTHING you can do about it. Do you hear me Mr. Blargers!?" Crawsectus said.

To be continued...

I made it into two parts. It was originally one but it was too big lol. So I cut it in half.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Continuing...

"This is NOT your world. This is everyone's world. Why can't we share it?" Blargers said trying to make something up.
    "Hey! I never thought about it that way! Okay!" Crawsectus smiled. Crawsectus put Blargers back on the ground.
    "Really?!" Blargers was amazed.
    "Uhh..Just Kidding! NOOO! Hahaha!" Crawsectus picked Blargers back up. Even tighter this time. "Now, let me make MYSELF clear! You should have NEVER crossed my path. Now, let me make this as painless as possible!" Crawsectus laughed. "Rustoxic!"
    A storm of rust began to fall from the sky. It would hit Blargers cutting through his skin. He would either perish from blood loss or poisoning. Blargers closed his eyes. He put his hands into fists.
    "Crawsectus..." Blargers said, gritting his teeth. "You... are... the... one... who... *** Blargers began to shine. "Rawrg!!" Blargers's eyes lit up. He fists became tighter. Crawsectuses grip let go. Blargers floated in the air. Blargers once again let out another roar.
    "Rawrg!!" Blargers anger exploded. He let out a huge sonic boom. A giant explosion of wind, fire and anger came from Blargers. The rustoxic cloud was completely destroyed.
    "Noooooo!!" Crawsectus s c r e a m e d. The explosion hit him. He was hit so hard that he flew, faster than a speeding bullet. He was going so incredible fast that Crawsectus was sent back to Chaotic. Blargers had won. Blargers saved the world from the evil Crawsectus.

---------

"There too strong!!" OVRALIC shouted to Occasus.
    "We can't defeated them!!" Megaman shouted.
    "These Oatzvatan's are too strong! They are going to destroy us! Crawsectus will succeed!" Occasus cried.

"RAWRG G G *** K a B B B A A N N G G G ! ! !" Was heard, a few miles away.
    Off in the horizon, a cloud of dust revealed itself.
    "What the?" Kieran said. Then, the explosion came,
    "W O O S H!!" The explosion hit the Oatzvatans. They fell to the ground, destroyed.
    The heroes were also hit, they fell to the ground. They were not nearly hurt as bad as Crawsectus or the Oatzvatans.

Occasus sat up, he checked for major bleeding. Nothing big, he looked around. Everyone was okay. But he saw someone he didn't reconize.
    "Who are you!? Did I invite you here?" Occasus asked.
    "Occasus! Its me! Kieran!" Kieran said.
    "Kieran! You're so skinny!! The blast mustive knocked out all your body fat!" Occasus said. Kieran looked down at his belly. He could see his toes! Kieran did a jump of glee. (He can jump now!)
    "Well, we better see if Blargers is okay!" Occasus said. He began walking in the direction of Blargers. A few minutes later they arrived near the oatmeal factory. Laying on the floor was Blargers. The group ran over to him.
    "Check his pulse!" Teia said.
    "Does he need CPR? I volunteer!" Kieran's Mother said.
    "Guys, guys back up. Give him some space." Occasus said. "Hes breathing, but not much. Come on guys, we need to pick him up and bring him to a softer floor." Megaman and OVRALIC picked up Blargers and brought him to the soft grass. (They picked him up cause they were the strongest)
    "Hey, Occasus.... Do you think Blargers was the one who created the blast?" Knuckles quesitoned.
    "Yes, I do. When Blargers was born his parents told me that he had powers inside of him. I always had to keep it a secret." Occasus said.
    "Blargers is a super hero! Sweeet dude!" Dragonix said, randomly stepping in front of the group.

-------

The group eventually nursed Blargers to health. They brought him to Ohio. They told the president everything. They told him about the wave that Blargers had managed to stop. The giant Oat monsters and the might Crawsectus. The president answer,
    "You guys expect me to believe that?! Bring that Blargers guy to a hospital. I'll go check if that tsunami is still coming." The president and his secret service went to the east coast of america.
    "Well, your a unappreciated hero Blargers. How do you feel."
    "Wonderfuble" Blargers was still numb from his explosion.
    "You did it Blargers! All in one day!! You saved the World!" Kieran said.
    "I-i wishble I didn't have to. To muchble work. Can I go to my house now?" Blargers said. He was still recovering and was extremely tired.
    "Yea, lets go, good thing our town was destroyed!" Occasus laughed.
    And off in the darkening night Occasus walked, with the hero, Blargers in his arms.

Slowly, the sun began to float downwards. The day was over. Blargers found a piece of oatmeal on his shoulder. He picked it off and ate it.

The End.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:31 am

*Side story* (Not epliouge)

Etheto opened a pack of chaotic cards. Crawsectus!.
    "Mom look! I got a super! Yipee!" Etheto eventually got home and uploaded the card. "Time to try you out, crawfish!" Etheto *** auto-challenge, a mipedian guy was his enemy for this challenge. Yay! Etheto got an earth attack for crawsectus. hit 10. Yay, thats cool. Then it was the other guys turn. They hit a 20. Etheto got flash wrap. It did no damage. "Dang!" Etheto died. "Nooo!"

A few minutes later...

Etheto went onto the trading forum and tried to trade crawsectus away. He got one offer. He made the deal and posted the trade. The other guy accepted and so did I. Turns out his card were not the stats etheto wanted. Etheto was scammed! Nooo!

Thats why I sha'll never battle or trade with Crawsectus again! (I like blugon way better, higher stats, water.)

~Etheto
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:31 am

~Epilouge~

"Beeeeeep" Blargers's alarm clock struck 6:30 AM. It began to beep annoyingly. Blargers woke up, his body still aching. He pressed the snooze button and rolled around in his bed. He went back to sleep.

Occasus got up early. He went over to the nearby mega-mart. He knocked over some cans of tomato juice. Then he continued back home. His fun for the day way over.

Kieran and his mother didn't go home the night before. They slept at a local hotel room instead. They were too exhausted to go back home. (Kieran's mother couldn't walk the whole way back!)

The chaotic staff got up extremely early, around 2 AM. They went to there destroyed TC digital building. (Crawsectus had smashed it up) And even in the dark, they began to rebuild it.

The chaotic gamers moved on to another trading card game, yu gi uh. But they found out too soon that the game had crashed itself. Without any evil crawfish.

~Three Months Later~

"Beeeeep" Blargers's alarm clock digitally struck 6:30 AM. It began to beep annoyingly. Blargers moaned. He got up, took a quick shower and got dressed. He went downstairs and fixed himself some oatmeal. Once it was finished microwaving Blargers began to devour it down, until he felt something strange in it. Blargers had found a piece of asphault in his oatmeal. Blargers laughed.
    Quaker had rebuilt there factory around the destroyed Oatzvatans. They "tried" to filter out all the foreign material that was in the oatmeal.
    Quaker turned on the TV. He had missed s p o n g e b o b . Instead, he f l i c k e d to the news. In big letters it read,
    "Clean-up of America is complete" Billions of dollars worth of damage was dealt on America, but in 3 months time they had cleaned it all up. (Even the ocean was re-filled!)
    Blargers looked down at his clock. He was late for work! He ran out the door and hopped on his bike. He peddled down the road.

------

In Chaotic, Crawsectus was furious.
    "How could he have beat me! He-he was just a FORUM MOD!" Crawsectus yelled. "I sha'll call BigPanda, I need to find out where he went!" Crawsectus took out his cell phone. Yet again, his claws were too big. He *** a little button on the side of the phone.
    "Please tell me your number" The phone said.
    "2 2 2 - 2 2 2 2" Crawsectus said.
    "2 2 2 - 2 2 2 2?" The phone replied.
    "Yes! Thats it! Wow, you're good!" Crawsectus said.
    "Thanks, you want to go on a date sometime?" The phone replied.
    "Sure!" Crawsectus smiled. He had gotten himself a date with his cell phone! He was overjoyed!

-----

BigPanda had ran to Japan, where he graciously spent his years eating bamboo. Yummy.

----

Blargers arrived at TC digital. He parked his bike in the empy bicycle rack. He walked inside.

All the chaotic fans came back to Chaotic. They even got more fans than before! (But then they started beta testing and some left)

Teia severed extreme memory loss from Blargers's blast, she no longer had a mission against Blargers because she couldn't remember it! (Please see Teia and the applesauce ninja's) Blargers would ask her on another date, sooner or later.

Knuckles and the remaining jail escapees were freed of all charges. Blargers meets with Knuckles every once in awhile.

Kieran and his mother made there own dieting show. After they began eating there fruits and veggies, Kieran's mother began to look younger!
    "Momma! Its a miracle!" The skinny Kieran said. They became extremely rich because there Dieting show was such a success!

And that my friends, is the complete story, of Blargers's Day Off. (And yes, he was respected more on Chaotic.)

By, Etheto
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:36 am

~Side Story~
    Crawsectus's Date

The moon shone high above Perim's Sky as Crawsectus sat next to his date, his cell phone. They sat on an island in the Riverlands. It was incredibly late.
    "Its a beautiful Night" The phone said.
    "Yeah, it is indeed!" Crawsectus smiled. Almost all his evil fluttered away from his body, he was in such deep love.
    "Your eyes look lovely Craw" The phone flirted.
    "Your backlight is gorgeous tonight" Crawsectus said. The phone blushed. He felt such a good feeling inside. Love, happiness, excitement.
    "Crawsectus, you're amazing" The phone said.
    "You too." Crawsectus began to pick up the phone with his large claws. He brought the phone to his face. He was about to kiss it when... the cell phone slipped out of his hands. The cell phone graciously flew into the air.
    "Wee!" The cellphone rang. She still continued to fly through the air until...
    "SPLASH!" The phone hit the water. A small zapping noise was heard.
    "Nooooo!" Crawsectus cried. He jumped into the water and brought the phone to shore. The phone was off. Crawsectus pressed the power button, but nothing happened. The phone was dead.
    "Curse you w a t e r !" Crawsectus s c r e a m e d. He began to get furious. He yelled like a tiger.
    "I W I L L ELIMINATE ALL WATER!" Crawsectus yelled for his dead date. His wrathe was not over yet.

To be continued possibly...
    (Its up to you, do you want it continued?)
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

~Side Story~
    Story written in 6 amazing words...

Crawsectus's. Anger. Exploded. Ouch. Explosions. Stink.

To be Continued...

Continuing...

Crawsectus devised a plan. He was to drain the Riverlands of A L L its water. His plan was genious! He was to use a mowercycle, and a few other battlegear to dig a hole, right in the center of the Riverlands. Causing it to drain out. Not only would it drain out, but it would end up in Sha-Kree Flats! That way he would cause Chaos in Perim! Crawsectus LOVED Chaos! Crawsectus soon looked over his plans many times, searching for flaws, but yet, he found none. His plan was unstoppable! Crawsectus laughed. Now, all he had to do was built his drilling machine. But how?
    To be continued...
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

~Side Story~

Blargers's took out the Mipedian Cacti and put them on a giant plate. He then poured ranch dressing in a dipping cup and placed it next to the Cacti. He then popped open an elixir of tenacity and the foam rolled over the top. He turned on the music.
    "Yay! 400 replies for Etheto's fan fiction about me!" Blargers yelled in joy. He held the elixir up high and then took a big gulp. He then began to munch down on the Cacti. Such a small party for such a big event.

Wooooot! 400+ Replies!!
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:44 am

You can read the story on one spot here:
    http://chaoticstorys.blogspot.com/

But I have preserved the original story telling here hehe including the bonus side stories and the epilogue. Boo ya!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:39 pm