Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Chaotic: Secrets of the Television Show

Getsugaru
    Getsugaru
    Common

Chaotic Username : Getsugaru
    Chaotic Coins : 47

Chaotic: Secrets of the Television Show Empty Chaotic: Secrets of the Television Show

Post by Getsugaru Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:55 pm

While rewatching the show on Hulu, I've begun to notice things I would not have expected to be there. Things that hint at the future of the game at the time, or small details that reveal more than people thought. Thus, I figured a thread about such discoveries would be handy. Anyone and everyone may post "secrets" they discover, which can then be discussed or disputed in detail here.

I will go first with something from the final minutes of "Castle Bodhran or Bust, Part 2". At the end of the episode, Reggie invites Kaz to pick any ten cards he wants. Sitting on Tom's table are four stacks made up of various cards, four of which are visible to the viewers: Maxxor, Takinom, what I presume is Lore, and Heptadd. Notice, however, that it is not actually "Takinom", but "Takinom, the Shadow Knight"! In other words, they knew about this card back in the tenth episode of the show! Of course, there are a few mistakes (SK Takinom has a mugic counter and air in addition to fire), but it is still surprising that this artwork existed that far back, at least to me.
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Draco218
    Chaotic Coins : 245

Chaotic: Secrets of the Television Show Empty Re: Chaotic: Secrets of the Television Show

Post by ElementalDraco218 Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:03 am

actually TC Digital had stock piled in various art pieces that were never released. in fact Spyder Klesh Katarin and Jigor Rex were never made into actual cards. perhaps you remember when Khybon and Jigor Rex invaded the mipedian vault. he was seen twice along with Klesh and was never made into a card. also in the intro when. there are cards flashing in the center of the screen Cyrenox was in the mix. but didn't appear until.after the game died. I will post images
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Chaotic: Secrets of the Television Show Empty Re: Chaotic: Secrets of the Television Show

Post by ElementalDraco218 Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:18 am

I will add photos later
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:17 am

A lot of artwork on DeviantArt that would have been for future cards
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:25 am

links please
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 pm

http://art-of-chaotic.deviantart.com/ has a lot of art work. I would also suggest looking through the individual artist's pages. http://e-mann.deviantart.com/ is one that I specifically remember. Idr who else but there are definitely more

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:05 pm