Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Fake cards on TCO

Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Fake cards on TCO Empty Fake cards on TCO

Post by Chiodosin1 Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:23 pm

I noticed that there are several fan made cards in the card list at TCO mainly cards based of creatures in the show. I would have figured that most players would be able to tell that these cards aren't real but I recently encountered 2 separate players who used these cards not knowing they were fake. these are the six  I found but there may be others

ariak
    glektod
    draagen
    neerig
    volcarv
    vollash

is it possible to get these cards removed from the card list to prevent future confusion?
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Draco218
    Chaotic Coins : 245

Fake cards on TCO Empty Re: Fake cards on TCO

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:32 am

seen em. not bad honestly. if only they tried with Klesh, jigor rex, and spyder
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:19 pm

Interesting how they got added under league rewards. Cause you know, league rewards aren't even official cards anyway lol. Shoot a suggestion ticket asking for those cards to be removed. If you cant' get through I'll try myself. I'm pretty chill with the owner XD
    Oraklon Afjak
    Oraklon Afjak
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Afjak∞
    Chaotic Coins : 213

Post by Oraklon Afjak Thu May 07, 2015 5:11 pm

I've tried. Believe me, I have tried. I told this to Webmaster Zamora, and this was the reply I got:

Clemente Zamora wrote:Dear Trade Cards Online user:

Sorry for the late reply.

I'm afraid I'm no expert on Chaotic, so I have to rely on the information provided by our users. They tell me that these cards you mention are in the "League Rewards" set, which are not real, physical cards, but online-only versions. But we have decided to include them on the site for people to use them during online game. Please let me know if this is a problem and if there are any other 'fake' cards on our site.

Regarding the images, I also depend on what users send me and have nothing to compare to as the official site was closed! Any help is welcomed.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
    Clemente Zamora, TCO webmaster

It's one thing to have proxies or real-world pictures of cards that exist but don't have their own proper digital image; every game on that site has done so at one point or another. And I understand taking the concerns of more popular games to the less popular to a certain degree. But to blatantly disregard information of correction being handed to you--by someone who DOES know what they're talking about--is not okay. I have sent her a reply to this explaining in detail what I know, as well as with the missing images for cards that are real, but I have yet to get a seasons-late reply.

And yes, @ElementalDraco218, they are that bad. They're horrible excuses in every way, from fonts to definitions to in-show images to wordings, even to the collector's numbers. The only somewhat convincing fake there is the "new" Kughar, and ignoring the wrong title font, whoever created the image didn't even have the decency to spell his name correctly!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:28 pm