Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
bobosmith01
ketac123
CSpacian
Chiodosin1
ElementalDraco218
9 posters

CHAOTIC (Fire and Stone/Storm and Sea)

ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Draco218
    Chaotic Coins : 245

CHAOTIC (Fire and Stone/Storm and Sea) Empty CHAOTIC (Fire and Stone/Storm and Sea)

Post by ElementalDraco218 Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:30 am

please tell me all about it? please I need to know.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

CHAOTIC (Fire and Stone/Storm and Sea) Empty Re: CHAOTIC (Fire and Stone/Storm and Sea)

Post by Chiodosin1 Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:27 am

Chaotic fire and stone was the next set for release before the unfortunate fall of chaotic. Preview tins were released that gave out a few of the cards and there was also plenty of card images released. The set however was never actually printed. Storm and sea on the other hand was the set people belived would follow fire and stone though nothing ever officially came out for it.
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

CHAOTIC (Fire and Stone/Storm and Sea) Empty Re: CHAOTIC (Fire and Stone/Storm and Sea)

Post by ElementalDraco218 Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:17 pm

how many in total did they release
    CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

Post by CSpacian Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:23 pm

Lore Wise: The Mipedian King Theb-Saar is returning after a rite of the king, which included being in a self-imposed exile. He had card art released, but nothing else, no abilities, elements, disciplines, or energy known. He is now returning with some new Mipedian Dragons, nothing really on them. With his return the Mipedians are going to be knowing a bit more active as they have a strong belief that they will find the Cothica and with the King returning alongside Dragons that belief is only strengthened.
    So in theory the Mipedians will be growing faster and stronger and Fire and Stone may be seeing some increase in Mipedian strengths.
    The Danians have Illexia now stepping down. Illexia is instead going to be focusing on Infection and the new queen, Aszil is stepping up. Her ability has been released and is on Tradecardsonline.
    The Underworlders seem to be having more trouble with Lord Van Bloot from what I've heard. From what I've seen there isn't much support for this theory Von Bloot gets a new card and many other cards seem to have some reference to him as well.
    There were also something about the Elemental Gates. Like the Flame Gate, which is the only card we've seen, which makes all attacks count as Fire Attacks. There's also the Storm Gates, which Theb-Saar opened. There's also supposed to be the earth and water type of these gates, but I haven't heard anything about them.

Card wise: Cyrenox and Bodal, Flame Drill Researcher were actually released. Aszil, the Young Queen and Malvadine, the King's Herald had their abilities released so we know what they could do. Same with Flame Gate. A new Lord Van Bloot and Maxxor are both among the card arts.
    There was also quite a lot of card art revealed. I haven't really looked for any of them, but you can find them scattered around. When I'm looking for the art I have this link I use: https://s44.photobucket.com/user/ArtofChaotic/library/Chaotic%20Art%20Repository?sort=4&page=1
    Of course, there' some non-FaS cards amongst those.
    As for cards that we know their abilities of. There's Cyrenox, Bodal, Aszil, Malvadine, Bidua, Riggan, Wamma, Flame Gate, and Silchaw's Mine are the ones I'm aware of. I may be missing one or two though. For card art? There's so much more.
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:38 pm

wesome. where can I get these cards? also you Aszi| is a card? I got confused in that part.
    ketac123
    ketac123
    Rare

Chaotic Username : ketac123
    Chaotic Coins : 191

Post by ketac123 Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:48 pm

CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

Post by CSpacian Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Aszil is just art, but has its ability released. Same with Malvadine.
    I know Cyrenox and Bodal were both released in Promo Tins for the new set. The others I have no idea about.

I think Ketac's post does contain all of the released cards. So if you get those you're set with the new card set (Yes, totally intentional and bad pun). Except Arctus seen here:
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-_nMsOYDaUsM/UGiLbVFSaHI/AAAAAAAAAH0/CdBt3KuCdZE/s640/blogger-image--670645072.jpg

I actually wasn't one hundred percent sure if Arctus was a real card and I didn't hear anybody ever talk about him so I didn't want to spread rumors.

Cyrenox, Bodal, Ginar'rash, Bidua, Riggan, Wamma, Flame Gate, Silchaw's Mine, Armor of Earthen Might, Emberwhip, and Arctus were all released apparently for a comprehensive list.

Wait, wasn't there another Attack released as well? Flamerift or something? Or was that just art as well?
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Post by Chiodosin1 Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:51 pm

CSpacian wrote:]

I think Ketac's post does contain all of the released cards. So if you get those you're set with the new card set (Yes, totally intentional and bad pun). Except Arctus seen here:
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-_nMsOYDaUsM/UGiLbVFSaHI/AAAAAAAAAH0/CdBt3KuCdZE/s640/blogger-image--670645072.jpg

I would also recomend ketacc I got most of my F&S cards from him he doesn't have Silchaws mine but Im pretty sure he still has a couple arctus
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:49 pm

awesome. btw what is f&s
    bobosmith01
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 289

Post by bobosmith01 Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:33 pm

Abbreviation for Fire and Stone is my guess.
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : cromax123456
    Chaotic Coins : 406

Post by cromax123456 Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:23 pm

Arctus indeed is a real card but is a pre-release promo like TTOG and Kolmo Purified. I'd love to show you guys an actual copy if someone reminds me how to put pictures on here. Awe
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:11 pm

I just bought all nine. the art is awesome as heckheck. thanks for the info guys
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:09 pm

cromax123456 wrote:Arctus indeed is a real card but is a pre-release promo like TTOG and Kolmo Purified. I'd love to show you guys an actual copy if someone reminds me how to put pictures on here. Awe

When you make a post there are options. One to host an image, which is an icon with a picture and floppy drive (save symbol) and then to have the image in a post you use the icon next to it (insert an image) and put the url of the image you just hosted.
    kbTroi
    kbTroi
    Common

Chaotic Username : kbTroi
    Chaotic Coins : 20

Post by kbTroi Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:15 am

what is TTOG Pre-release?
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Post by King A-Game Darini Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:28 pm

Tangath Tobotn Oberworld General. The promotional version

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:00 am