Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

sharing is caring 0's

Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

sharing is caring 0's Empty sharing is caring 0's

Post by Chiodosin1 Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:15 pm

been off of a bit while I've been on break but its back to making cards whoo these zeros are above the curve for most zero's but careful they balance out by giving your opponent some help too.

art by Milivoj Ceran
    sharing is caring 0's Shared_visions_by_chiodosin1-d9vsz5b

art by LordHannu
    sharing is caring 0's Shared_advance_by_chiodosin1-d9vsxhj

art by Omuk
    sharing is caring 0's Shared_will_by_chiodosin1-d9vswn7

art by Lianad007
    sharing is caring 0's Shared_might_by_chiodosin1-d9vswec

as always I will take any suggestions or comment ya got. the next wave off attacks will be 3 random ones that should be the last ones so whooo

Last edited by Chiodosin1 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

sharing is caring 0's Empty Re: sharing is caring 0's

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:22 pm

Ooh, these are cool! I really like them. I think the shared might should be 10, 5 instead. Giving your opponent 66% of your bonus is too good of a trade.
    CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

Post by CSpacian Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:29 am

I was actually a bit worried because I'm still surrendering a turn, meaning a lot of these 0 damage attacks mean I'll basically give up an attacking turn to do something to benefit both me and my opponent, meaning they may become a bigger negative then a boost (the last one especially worries me as my opponent might be able to kill me before I reap the benefits.)
    The first two I really like as specific decks would really benefit from these boosts meaning they'd have fun in those.
    The third one is neat (as a Gan'Trak player I would abuse the hell out of this card). Also cards that block gaining Energy, might be cool to use. (Prexxor Chasm, the Blight is the only thing that comes to mind).
    The fourth one is the only one I'm struggling with as I'd be too worried about dying instantly after playing this. +10 damage can be quite the substantial boost to an opponent's attack. I'd probably have to side with M'arrillian on this one.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Post by Chiodosin1 Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:27 pm

yeah I think I'll drop the boost on the might to 5 for your opponent while keeping it at 15 that should be alot better

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:33 am