Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Waterproof? More like damage proof!

CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

Waterproof? More like damage proof! Empty Waterproof? More like damage proof!

Post by CSpacian Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:06 am

I'm trying to get back into deck building and this was one of the (many) weird ideas that popped up. It was originally Ixxik + Abin-Wor. But I couldn't get a proper number of fighters I liked so I scrapped it and went with Grantkae + Xaerv/Tarbok.
    Might throw Lobanne out and reorder them so Grantkae is more protected, but it was originally designed around Lobanne, so I kept it. May start re-arranging just for fun. Not sure who I'd replace Lobanne with probably another Tarbok for additional firepower.
    I'm not certain if I like Grantkae's Stance or Plasmarrow more for this deck.

Waterproof? More like Damage Proof!

1 2 3
    4 5

1. Xaerv, Monsoon Defender w/Armbands of Lore
    2. Tarbok w/Xerium Armor
    3. Grantkae w/Destructazooka
    4. Unda w/Mugician's Balladeer's Flute
    5. Bladez w/Bronzeflight
    6. Lobanne w/Weightless Energy Vessel
    A basic design.
    The idea is to spread Waterproof around your Creatures and then use Unda's ability to give Creatures water in order to grab massive energy boosts. Tarbok effectively has...50+15(his own)+25(Grantakae) during your turn to get up to 90 Energy with Xerium Armor that's five attacks. Xaerv is in a similar boat with 50 + 10 (His own ability) + 25 (Grantakae)+ 5(Battlegear) for 90 as well. Bladez is just a back-up (I wanted an Underworlder with Fire, Air, and high Courage and surprisingly Bladez is one of the few Creatures that fit that bill.) Grantkae is good for gaining
    During your turn all of your Creatures are a lot stronger thanks to Grantkae with Elementproof Water 25, Intimidate Energy 10, and 25 to all Disciplines. Giving you the full ability to kill people...so good luck with that.
    Unda's job is just to distribute Water to your opponents she only has three Mugicians to do so which is why you have Harmonics of Water/Hymn of Elements as your Mugic, giving you 6 chances, hopefully enough to flip The Garden or Stronghold Morn.

Mugic:
    2x Harmonics of Water
    Gear Glissando
    Hymn of Elements
    Song of Symmetry

Locations:
    2x The Garden
    2x Magma Dam
    Rao'ppa Sahkk Chimegrid
    2x Sands of the Unseen
    Storm Tunnel
    Royal Mipedian Academy of Melee Arts
    Stronghold Morn

Attacks:
    0BP:
    2x Shadow Strike
    2x Fire Ring
    2x Flying Advantage
    2x Flame Breach
    1BP:
    2x Consuming Flames
    Primal Smash
    2x Primordial Rage
    2BP:
    2xEmberwhip
    2x Fearocity
    2x Whirlwind Scythes
    3 BP:
    Grantkae's Stance/Plasmarrow
    Archer_C72
    Archer_C72
    newb

Chaotic Username : Archer_C72
    Chaotic Coins : 2

Waterproof? More like damage proof! Empty Re: Waterproof? More like damage proof!

Post by Archer_C72 Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:19 pm

I love decks that gain an advantage by giving something to their opponent. Giving water to the other creature to trigger your own waterproof sounds fun!

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:41 pm