Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

guess what, still doing these

Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

guess what, still doing these Empty guess what, still doing these

Post by Chiodosin1 Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:03 pm

promised ash I'd get these out by the end of the week so here ya go, the last of the locations hold onto your scanners there's alot to get through.

starting off with the twisted palace, yes we already did this one but I found a better use for the location flavor wise, I found another location to replace the palace's other version, you'll see shortly. anyway flavor is the same so go back and read the other entry if ya missed that but functionally it gives creatures with swift some energy (great for takinom) and the mirage changes the active location whenever a creature moves onto the space which I think fits the halls which consist of a bunch of crazy rooms. all Credit to Csapian for the mirage effect on this one.
    art by Keith Conroy and David Curiel
    guess what, still doing these The_twisted_palace_by_chiodosin1-daesgmw

next up is what the twisted place turned into, the effect is the exact same so again check out the other post of questions. During the Marr'illian invasion, danains began excavating a new home, in case mount pilliar could not be saved. Illexia was moved to this new hive along with numerous other danains after the marr'illians were defeated and mount pilliar reclaimed illexia remained at the nest naming aszil as her successor at mount pilliar and the new queen of the danains. (more on this in the danain cards). however once he regained control over the underworld he noticed what the danains had built. not wanting it to become the mighty fortress mount pilliar is, chaor sent an army of underworlders to attack the nest. will the danians win with there number and home feild advantage? or will the underworlds might be enough to exterminate these pests.
    art by Keith Conroy, Khary Randolph, Adrian Barrios and  Emilio Lopez
    guess what, still doing these The_twisted_palace_by_chiodosin1-daesgox

Next up is the lava pond, after mi'llian's removal from the lava pond khybon had alot of work to turn it back to its orignal state. first the water was pumped from the pond back into the underworld sewers. then a new source of lava had to be found, lucky the lava pond is filled with those, you just need to know where to dig. this location deals damage to whoever has more cards in there grave, punishing decks that compost or use a bunch of mugic up early.
    art by  Edgar Cardona and Kalen Chock
    guess what, still doing these Lava_pond_by_chiodosin1-daesg39

onto the gloom pool, a hidden temple in everrain houses the mysertious pool, legends say everyone who dives into it never comes out... and no one want to find out if its true. entire cavern is magicially held dim so not even fire and mugic will light it, the pool itself is even worse the water is as black as oil and even worse to swin in... functionally this lets you and your opponent swap around any facedown gear you have great for moving key battlegear to the creature who has the best chance of winning or for just confusing an opponent.
    Edgar Cardona and Nino Aguilar.
    guess what, still doing these Gloom_pool_by_chiodosin1-daesfxd

Omen summit is next up, part of a hidden mountain range far north of the al-mipedem desert this location is famous for its abilty to channel warbeast energy. conjours find there warbeasts more powerful and easier to control while on this peak and also have plenty of space for the beasts to roam. many learners brave the treacherous landscape in order to get in better touch with these beasts. this location is the same effect as the sword of khyat so, easy enough to understand.
    Art by Kalen Chock
    guess what, still doing these Omen_summit_by_chiodosin1-daesg3n

onto the last 3, the gates before I go into the other 3 I'll talk briefly about the flame gate, after talking with seeryn, kopond arranged for chaor and several underworlders were brought to the fire section of the city, the underworlders explored the area before finding the flame gate, one of the four entrances to the city itself.

With that onto the storm gate, several of the mipedain royal family including prince mudeenu and the newly arrived king, Theb-saar were brought to the storms by silv. being masters of protection mugic the mipedians had little trouble working there way though the mighty storm, which only worsened as they approached the gate. this locaiton makes all air attacks give air, this applies after all other effects of the attack so if you don't have air and play lightning burst, it will only deal 5 damage and won't drop any power, however you will gain air after for the next attack. this also means that if you play an attack like hurlicane you'll lose air, then gain it right back again.
    Art by Edgar Cardona
    guess what, still doing these The_storm_gate_by_chiodosin1-daesg6f

Next is the wave gate, the blazier's expidition team was tasked with hunting through the gardens in search of the entrence to the lost city. once the found it maxxor and several other Overworlders came to find out what secrets are in the city however the falmakin had been keeping careful tabs on everything surronding the city and several marillians are secretly planning on entering though the wave gate as well... This locaiton creates a flood of power in anyone who manages to get 7 water attacks in there discard, its pretty simple stuff.
    art by archipello
    guess what, still doing these The_wave_gate_by_chiodosin1-daesgkx

finally the tremor gate is the entrance the danains are using. after the danains began exploration of the lost city van bloot sought out there new leader aszil to ask strike a deal, van bloot would deal with a few mipedian... "problems" in exchange for access through the tremor gate, aszil is well aware of van bloots shady nature and is fairly sure the lord of fear has something planned. for now however both the danains, lead by nimmei and bloot and a few of his associates, are entering the tremor gate as "allys"
    art by Patrick Lambert
    guess what, still doing these The_tremor_gate_by_chiodosin1-daesg8f

several creatures of all the tribes are exploring all parts of the lost citys outside, they explore the parts of the city where the elements call to them, however the citys center is where the action is, all the citys creatures are rumored to live within as well as its most valuable secrets and all the tribes fiercest fighters are going in to find out...

so that's all the locations feel free to shout out any questions or comments or what have you. Idk if it will take as long to make more card or not I tend to be pretty busy but I am still working on these so don't worry. I'll probably check another tribe off the creature list next time so look forward to that
    OneMajorPain
    OneMajorPain
    Common

Chaotic Username : 1MajorPain
    Chaotic Coins : 36

guess what, still doing these Empty Re: guess what, still doing these

Post by OneMajorPain Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:25 pm

Are you taking creations or just having fun creating them yourself? I have some art talent and a couple great software options I could maybe try sometime.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:54 pm

well as of now its been all my own work(minus the art cause I can't draw lol) but I'm certainly not against working with others, you can always do your own cards I'm sure people want as many as they can get lol but if you want to collaborate sometime I'm down.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:41 pm

Ah there isn't a fire based location to complete the set of gates. Frown
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:45 pm

here: guess what, still doing these Latest?cb=20120629220925
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:45 pm

I completely forgot about the promo cards haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:07 am