Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The Mystery of the Lost Set

blastgamer77
    blastgamer77
    Common

Chaotic Username : RockyFella
    Chaotic Coins : 38

The Mystery of the Lost Set Empty The Mystery of the Lost Set

Post by blastgamer77 Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:16 pm

We all know what when Chaotic got shut down, they were in the process of teasing a new set called Fire And Stone.
    My question is, since they were unable to release the set due to the legal troubles that ultimately shut down Chaotic, they clearly had enough time to finalize the set, but again, legal troubles stopped them from printing them. Most of this info I got came from an old topic from BlzvSprayTan (https://chaoticbackup.forumotion.com/t334-chaotic-revival-not-so-impossible). The point is, what if someone still has the listings of the cards that were supposed to be printed.

Worst case is they only have a list of names of the cards.
    Best case is full virtual versions with art, names, and everything.
    Most likely scenario is that they have text only versions of the cards, with the effects, stats, tribes, types, elements, and names, but no art.
    I really hope that somebody out there still has them somewhere, and that they can release them to the public so there can be some kind of closure to chaotic's final set.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

The Mystery of the Lost Set Empty Re: The Mystery of the Lost Set

Post by Chiodosin1 Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:46 pm

blargers has said he has the info of cards from the unreleased set but he's asked and he isn't allowed to share them with us, for the time being, those cards are gone (please don't annoy him about them).
    blastgamer77
    blastgamer77
    Common

Chaotic Username : RockyFella
    Chaotic Coins : 38

Post by blastgamer77 Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:02 pm

Well that sucks, but hey, silver lining is that if he's not allowed to say anything about them, they might actually be saving them for something.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Post by Chiodosin1 Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:05 pm

very true and its possible he might be able to in the future after more time passes we'll have to wait and see
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Post by King A-Game Darini Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:24 pm

Chiodosin1 wrote:blargers has said he has the info of cards from the unreleased set but he's asked and he isn't allowed to share them with us, for the time being, those cards are gone (please don't annoy him about them).

Still sad with this
    Black Tree
    Black Tree
    newb

Chaotic Username : Black Tree
    Chaotic Coins : 3

Post by Black Tree Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:00 am

reliable source i heard from said that fire n stone was printed and ready to get shipped out, but the legal troubles put an immediate halt to that, just barely keeping them from releasing...
    from what i've heard about how things will be coming out again soon, that is why fire and stone got promised for release pretty much right away; because they already have it in-hand, so costs would be minimal to release what they've held onto for so long.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:14 am

Multiple staff from TC Digital have told us that Fire and Stone was not printed. The cards seen were Proxies used in Codemaster matches. The only sheets printed were of Arctus pre-release that were ready to ship to hobby shops.

Sources: Bryan Gannon, Blargers, Dragonix
    Black Tree
    Black Tree
    newb

Chaotic Username : Black Tree
    Chaotic Coins : 3

Post by Black Tree Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:30 am

well, i didnt WANT to name my source, but Dragonix was the one who told me this, in person, and on the down-low. im fairly confident that he was being honest with me because i was the local whale, buying boxes upon boxes casually every weekend from him.
    I also know about the proxies because i faced each of them in 'codemaster matches'.
    but are there any links to these sources?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:52 pm

All the answers in this document are directly quoted by him on discord. You can search for the text verbatim. Look for "arctus"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M7CqTnrnYNUrDXMGWRHkNUpIPxyREUgFFZBcFK_BH8Q/view?pli=1#heading=h.z35ebasv30zh

So he's lying to one of us if that's the case.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:22 pm