Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Queen's Swarm

Valkyrion Mag
    Valkyrion Mag
    newb

Chaotic Username : ValkyrionMag
    Chaotic Coins : 9

The Queen's Swarm Empty The Queen's Swarm

Post by Valkyrion Mag Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:00 am

Heya, been playing with this deck plenty, but I wanted to know if there's even any need for improvement on it. I've just made a good tweak to it I think adding in the 0-damage Water-gaining attack (Fluidflame) over Sleetslide, which is constantly canceled (and hand-clogs) by the amount of Water teams I see against mine. I have yet to give it another test with this new addition, and think this will be better MAJORLY. I rely already on two Elemental Chorals Danian to enable the use of Water on my non- Water Element -based Danians since I always have a Neekwin at the ready, and by the locations I have.... I should seriously get those into use! If there's any suggestions to it, go right ahead, but this deck imo has been really well-polished against anyone who doesn't run Lore's Chamber of Recall (Location) or have a Void Dirge Overworld / Forgotten Origins Generic MC Mugics.

Link to the deck on TCO with full-scale explanation to how the deck functions and reasons, even a few pointers iirc. Keep in mind this deck is based on a currently-gone user's who doesn't exist anymore on TCO. I'll just continue this guy's small legacy he left behind...
    (Link coming eventually, go look up Danian Control (Minor Edits) on TCO to find it until I'm a week old. :I)

CREATURES / BATTLEGEAR:
    2x Neekwin (Front-Center; Vial of Liquid Thought, mid-row where Illexia isn't; Hive Amber)
    2x Makanaz (Farthest from Illexia; Ozlai's Wreck, closest to Illexia besides center; Talisman of the Mandiblor)
    1x Illexia (Mid-row space closest to Talisman Makanaz; Drilldozer)
    1x Ramarhvir (Back-slot; Mipedian Balladeer's Flute)

Set-Up (from your own perspective, playing as them):
    [Far-Wrecker Makanaz] [Vial Neekwin] [Close-Talisman Makanaz]
    [Amber Neekwin] [Drill Illexia]
    [Flute Ramarhvir]

MUGIC:
    2x Danian Elemental Choral
    1x Cadence Clash
    1x Unbalancing Battlesong
    1x Geo Flourish
    1x Fatiguing Falsetto

OFFENSIVE LOCATIONS:
    1x Cryomorph Barrier
    1x Mt. Pillar Reservoir
    2x Riverlands
    2x Skeletal Springs
    SUPPORTIVE LOCATIONS:
    1x Bodal's Arsenal
    1x Momark's Castle
    2x Mipedium Mirage

ATTACKS:
    2x Essential Evaporation
    2x Flash Mend
    1x Flood Force
    2x Fluid Flame
    2x Liquescent Swirl
    2x Marksman's Preparation
    1x Primal Smash
    2x Quick Exit
    2x Supercooled Rain
    2x Twister of Elements
    2x Unsanity

I may consider dropping a Choral now with Fluidflames in the Attack repertoire, so that might be something to change. Any suggestions besides are just as welcome.